Brock leads Hawkins by less than 1 pe...

Brock leads Hawkins by less than 1 percentage point

There are 11 comments on the Washington County News story from Nov 6, 2012, titled Brock leads Hawkins by less than 1 percentage point. In it, Washington County News reports that:

Of all the races on the ballot in Washington County Tuesday night, none were closer than the race for the County Commissioner District 3 position, which ended the evening with a 39-vote difference - a difference that could disappear Thursday when the Canvassing Board reconvenes to count provisional ballots.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington County News.

rainmaker

Panama City, FL

#1 Nov 7, 2012
I expect Brock to win most of the provisional bollot (votes) because they are usually cast by minorites who lack proper indentify and 90 % of those vote Democratic Party.
rainmaker

Chipley, FL

#2 Nov 11, 2012
Come back in four years Tray Hawkins, Charles has just been a Commissioner for "The Folks' of his district so long , they do not want to give him up. Come back in four years and you can run against a different democratic opponent!!
vernon blacknighs

Crestview, FL

#3 Nov 11, 2012
save your money tray you will not get it next time
oh shush

Chipley, FL

#4 Nov 11, 2012
Who says so?
Voter

Youngstown, FL

#5 Nov 12, 2012
Tray my family and I voted for Charles this time due to him being there so long and he has always helped anyway he could. It was a hard desion to vote that way but please run again and you will get our votes.
Jessica

Hartford, AL

#6 Nov 13, 2012
Ok. Yes this is Jessica Hawkins, I will not hide behind this computer and not post my name. I find it so funny that so many people post on here. Obviously, they have nothing better to do with their time... I had so many people telling me that there was stuff on here about Tray and this election. I will not comment or post anything negative regarding the election. Both parties did a great job and ran a clean campaign. I am very proud of my husband he did a great job and congrats to Mr. Brock on his win.
Rainmaker, my one question to you is since you are so intelligent and seem to be so involved with Washington County why don't you run for office?
Last thing, the election is over Charles won so can't everyone find something else to do with their time now besides post derogatory things on here whether it be about Tray or anyone. Thanks!
oh shush

Panama City, FL

#7 Nov 13, 2012
Yeah,you DID NOT know there was a thread about Hawkins.If you don't want comment about election ,don't comment.I think you are a little upset your husband lost.Please don't give a lecture what to do or not do in spare time.
Jessica

Hartford, AL

#8 Nov 14, 2012
oh shush wrote:
Yeah,you DID NOT know there was a thread about Hawkins.If you don't want comment about election ,don't comment.I think you are a little upset your husband lost.Please don't give a lecture what to do or not do in spare time.
No you are wrong. I am not upset that my husband lost. Disappointed, yes of course I wanted him to win. With that being said Mr. Brock won and it is over. There are absolutely no hard feelings with anyone as said before both parties did a great job. I am not trying to lecture you or anyone else on what to do in your spare time just simply voicing my opinion just as you are.
Tracker

Panama City, FL

#9 Nov 14, 2012
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are wrong. I am not upset that my husband lost. Disappointed, yes of course I wanted him to win. With that being said Mr. Brock won and it is over. There are absolutely no hard feelings with anyone as said before both parties did a great job. I am not trying to lecture you or anyone else on what to do in your spare time just simply voicing my opinion just as you are.
Why were you not on here before taking up for other people when they were being talked about? Maybe that would have helped Trey out. I do not know Trey, but Mr Brock did come by my house and also helped me one day when I had flat tire. Yes, I did vote for Mr Hawkins only because I did not know who Trey was. Maybe next time when you pass that person with a flat you or Trey will stop and ask to help and you know what I am talking about and it might not have to do with a flat tire.
rainmaker

Chipley, FL

#10 Nov 15, 2012
Jessica wrote:
Ok. Yes this is Jessica Hawkins, I will not hide behind this computer and not post my name. I find it so funny that so many people post on here. Obviously, they have nothing better to do with their time... I had so many people telling me that there was stuff on here about Tray and this election. I will not comment or post anything negative regarding the election. Both parties did a great job and ran a clean campaign. I am very proud of my husband he did a great job and congrats to Mr. Brock on his win.
Rainmaker, my one question to you is since you are so intelligent and seem to be so involved with Washington County why don't you run for office?
Last thing, the election is over Charles won so can't everyone find something else to do with their time now besides post derogatory things on here whether it be about Tray or anyone. Thanks!
"Rainmaker, why don,t you run for office?? "
With all due respect Mrs Hawkins to your question. First ,I am an older retired Military Veteran,( I have grandchildren near your age) and have no desire for any political office. So I will not
be running for any office, however I hope to remain involved in
Washington County government and I hope you and your husband do as well, for the best we can do for Washington County
Truth

Chipley, FL

#11 Nov 21, 2012
Rainmaker you seem to be the winner, you have responded to more of my post more than anyone. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chipley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randy Truette for school bord distrik 2 7 hr get rid off civ ass 4
Hortons Heat and Air Stinks (Nov '10) 14 hr local 53
What three will win the county commissioner race? Thu Moss Hill Road Re... 35
Washington County Sheriff's Race Thu Randy Truette 33
Hillary's Lies Wed Attorney General ... 13
Boat Lake (Jun '08) May 25 no pay 705
Clerk of Court Office (Feb '15) May 18 Voter101 42
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chipley Mortgages