steve joyner out to get perry holley

steve joyner out to get perry holley

Posted in the Chipley Forum

john riley

Chipley, FL

#1 Jan 17, 2013
well steve i see you up to to same old crap. you fixing to cost the county some cash. with your fake diploma. you are a to face. you will get what your dishing out to people. same to you dallas carter. are should i call you what you realy are a dam dope head.
okey dokey

Panama City, FL

#2 Jan 18, 2013
john riley wrote:
well steve i see you up to to same old crap. you fixing to cost the county some cash. with your fake diploma. you are a to face. you will get what your dishing out to people. same to you dallas carter. are should i call you what you realy are a dam dope head.
Mind telling it all...what you mean cost some cash? fake diploma?
Perry Holley

United States

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Im just tell it strate. steve doesnt like me telling him that alan bush is going to fire his a hole. so try all you wont, i am so much smarter than you all. bye steve j
Grammer counts

Chipley, FL

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Perry Holley wrote:
Im just tell it strate. steve doesnt like me telling him that alan bush is going to fire his a hole. so try all you wont, i am so much smarter than you all. bye steve j
Straight* Want*
Webster

Geneva, AL

#5 Jan 31, 2013
Lol..... Come on now. You know that your supposed to spell it like you say it......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chipley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Club La Vela (Aug '16) 11 hr wayne 4
sunny hill news (Jan '16) 19 hr get rid of civ ass 231
The MOB Banksters! (Jul '13) Thu ZIONISM IS RACISM 4
Sunny Hills/Oak Hill taxpayers getting screwed! (Oct '13) Wed TFTKTT 182
JessKehl cut deal with dea Feb 22 Hannibaljkane 1
Blue Diamond is CPD run Feb 22 Hannibaljkane 1
Watershed Bar DEA run Feb 22 Hannibaljkane 1

Chipley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance