Who is Kim Carter?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
got to know

Panama City Beach, FL

#1 Mar 16, 2012
Are there two people in Washington County with this name? does anyone know where she or they work? Is she a known home wrecker?
whichone

Panama City Beach, FL

#2 Mar 16, 2012
There are many, which one you referring to?
not sure

Bonifay, FL

#3 Mar 16, 2012
not sure, been in chipley my whole life, is that all u know about her? do you know maybe where she works? or nething else?
what a dbag

Panama City Beach, FL

#4 Mar 16, 2012
Are you going after a woman?Go after a man.Kick his butt.Probably introduced himself as a bachelor,or single,not worth of crying.
whichone

Panama City Beach, FL

#5 Mar 16, 2012
I dont think any of the ones I know would be a home wrecker
not sure

Bonifay, FL

#6 Mar 16, 2012
got to know wrote:
Are there two people in Washington County with this name? does anyone know where she or they work? Is she a known home wrecker?
look, if it was my family and i was u, i would have to know too.... its ur right.... hope ufind what ur lookn for. maybe searching fb, or myspace can help
what a dbag

Panama City Beach, FL

#7 Mar 16, 2012
Get over it.Don't look a home wrecker on Topix.Go after your stupid man.
whichone

Panama City Beach, FL

#8 Mar 16, 2012
this is childish
whichone

Panama City Beach, FL

#9 Mar 16, 2012
Never understood when a spouse cheats the other spouse always goes after the boyfriend/girlfriend, when they should put a foot up their spouse's ass!
got to know

Panama City Beach, FL

#10 Mar 16, 2012
Oh I am sure the spouse will get whats coming to them. Interesting how these single men and women love to go after the married folks. Seems there are thousands of single men and women in the world, yet some of these women with babies sure love the married men. Life has a way of bringing the karma all back around.
what a dbag

Panama City Beach, FL

#11 Mar 16, 2012
Exactly.
agreed

Bonifay, FL

#12 Mar 16, 2012
got to know wrote:
Oh I am sure the spouse will get whats coming to them. Interesting how these single men and women love to go after the married folks. Seems there are thousands of single men and women in the world, yet some of these women with babies sure love the married men. Life has a way of bringing the karma all back around.
agreed honey
agreed

Bonifay, FL

#13 Mar 16, 2012
whichone wrote:
this is childish
goodbye then!
Slick

Panama City Beach, FL

#14 Mar 16, 2012
You'd seems not to know anything other than name maybe yo old man found something better. Keep em happy at home then they'd want stray
TRUTH

Marianna, FL

#15 Mar 17, 2012
A man or woman that you have to fight to keep is not worth having.I will fight for a woman but I will not fight over one.
not sure

Bonifay, FL

#16 Mar 17, 2012
TRUTH wrote:
A man or woman that you have to fight to keep is not worth having.I will fight for a woman but I will not fight over one.
i like that
there you go

Panama City Beach, FL

#17 Mar 17, 2012
Slick wrote:
You'd seems not to know anything other than name maybe yo old man found something better. Keep em happy at home then they'd want stray
The spelling and grammar of this sentence shows exactly that you are the kind of person this thread is about. Simple minded white trash that likes to take married people away from their families.
not sure

Bonifay, FL

#18 Mar 17, 2012
there you go wrote:
<quoted text>
The spelling and grammar of this sentence shows exactly that you are the kind of person this thread is about. Simple minded white trash that likes to take married people away from their families.
agreed with you, there you go..i had to read it twice just to understand the grammar and what they were trying to say....lol.
Just Saying

Freeport, FL

#19 Mar 17, 2012
there you go wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't "take" a husband or wife away from their family UNLESS they make themselves available for the taking.
Christie

Panama City, FL

#20 Mar 18, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't "take" a husband or wife away from their family UNLESS they make themselves available for the taking.
Well said. I am always amazed by the people who blame the "other" person. It is that type of ignorance that will have your significant other stepping out on you. Why not...if you are going to hold the "other" person at fault and not them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chipley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Civic Association leader CAUGHT 19 min We all remember 10
Overpaid Teachers (Oct '14) 9 hr Wondering why 219
The Who? (Mar '16) Sat anonymous 91
hdsb Sat Get Parents Invol... 2
Drug Bust at Economy Lodge Bonifay Fri Bill 2
The MOB Banksters! (Jul '13) Fri Embriano fruit loops 6
Sunny Hills MSBU Fri Moss Hill Road Re... 8

Chipley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance