First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chipley

Bonifay, FL

#1 Jan 31, 2013
It seems as though from what I'm hearing, funds are tight, people are losing jobs, cut backs, employees are being pushed out/ran off....... Sounds as though they might have gotten in over there head with that new building, in order to pay for it, people are losing there jobs.. Whose deciding all this, NWFCH, or Signature? Sometimes its better to stay small and keep you're employees. Rather than trying to look good and at the cost of others..... Sad, shame on the County, and the CEO... Your hurting many people, people that have been with you for many years,the atmosphere is tense, people are talking.
Why are so many scared to talk?
Where's the smiles?
Almost like prisoners up there.
Looks so obvious.
What's being hid?
What's going on up there?
A good environment, makes a good work atmosphere.
Something is wrong, and I believe someone is forgetting that people are involved, their not robots.
Why are so many getting fired?
Why so cut throat?
Positions no longer needed.
I think, the answer is sitting East of the building, the new addition!!!!
TRUTH

Geneva, AL

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Chipley wrote:
It seems as though from what I'm hearing, funds are tight, people are losing jobs, cut backs, employees are being pushed out/ran off....... Sounds as though they might have gotten in over there head with that new building, in order to pay for it, people are losing there jobs.. Whose deciding all this, NWFCH, or Signature? Sometimes its better to stay small and keep you're employees. Rather than trying to look good and at the cost of others..... Sad, shame on the County, and the CEO... Your hurting many people, people that have been with you for many years,the atmosphere is tense, people are talking.
Why are so many scared to talk?
Where's the smiles?
Almost like prisoners up there.
Looks so obvious.
What's being hid?
What's going on up there?
A good environment, makes a good work atmosphere.
Something is wrong, and I believe someone is forgetting that people are involved, their not robots.
Why are so many getting fired?
Why so cut throat?
Positions no longer needed.
I think, the answer is sitting East of the building, the new addition!!!!
NWFCH is Signature.Seems Mr.Schlenker could not cut it so he sold his controlling shares in the company to Signature Health.
just asking

Panama City Beach, FL

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Anybody knows what is going on with 3mln$ loan or something else?
council man

Labelle, FL

#4 Feb 1, 2013
I know, they are getting rid of all the wrong people. The department leaders are who they need to be looking into. There are things being done mr schlenker had no idea about that they try and hide and cover before it had a chance to get to him, important things, like money things. follow ur chain of command bull shit. Following chain of command got one employee fired. Someone on the chain of command felt threatened by her job and was afraid she was.going to get caught and CEO, would find out, so they fired the person that they felt was a threat. NO LIE. ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW UP WITH EMPLOYEES OF THAT DEPT AND THE WOULD'VE HEARD IT ALL, instead they do everything to hide stuff from schlenker, even if it does mean to fire someone because they may think there gonna tell and they want to cover their ass.... TITLES ARE OUT OF CONTROL, GOTTEN TO THEIR HEAD AND NOBODY FOLLOWS UP WHEN ITS A DEPT leader....FOR SIGNATURE, SIT BACK, WITH OPEN EYES, YOU WILL SEE, UR PROBLEMS ARE THE ONES YOU ARE HOLDING RESPONSIBLE TO SET EXAMPLE BY.... YOU HAVE IT ALL BACKWARDS... A LITTLE HEADS UP, EVERYONE IS TO AFRAID TO SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO LOOSE THERE JOB, BUT THERE ARE THINGS YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT, THAT WOULD MAKE YOU SICK, AND U WOULD CHANGE IMMEDIATELY... ALL TRUST IS LOST... UR LEADERS ARE SWEEPING SO MUCH UNDER THE RUG , HOPING THAT CEO DOES NOT FIND OUT...
SIT BACK
LISTEN
OBSERVE
FOLLOW UP
AND FOR GOD SAKES, check into it.
Tinky

Palatka, FL

#5 Feb 4, 2013
You people are stupid. It is nice to know we have the specialist here and not having to go out of town. Especially elderly. I am glad to see we have a hospital that is starting to meet the needs of the people more than a first aid hospital. Looks great. If you want to blame someone about jobs blame our current administration. There is a big problem at the white house
hospital insider

Tampa, FL

#6 Feb 9, 2013
The situation at NFCH is the same as anywhere else. The economy is rough and on top of it, NFCH is a private for profit business. Each year, Mr schlenker rewards his employees with a monetary bonus. That's more than most businesses in this area. He provides for his employees and is concerned with running a business that meets the needs of the people it serves. The only reason he sold his shares is because 1) he's in his 70s and would like to retire and 2) being part of a larger company such as signature will help us withstand the economic setbacks proposed in the current healthcare reform.
First

Panama City Beach, FL

#7 Feb 10, 2013
Mr Schlenker better do a backround check on ALL his employees including finances. He would be surprised at what he would find and learn.
circus time

Panama City Beach, FL

#8 Feb 11, 2013
First wrote:
Mr Schlenker better do a backround check on ALL his employees including finances. He would be surprised at what he would find and learn.
Better start with HR office
Doodle

United States

#9 Feb 19, 2013
Love NWFCH! So proud Chipley is improving the health care and improving the hospital. I do ga e issue wiith most of these doctors. They gave gone bonkers with all these notes of what they won't tear and this and that. What is a person to do. This is getting ridiculous. People will drive to Dothan Ior panama just to see a general physician. It is ridiculous at almost every doctors office. I hear the talk all over town about most if the doctors
backround check

Chipley, FL

#10 Feb 20, 2013
Have ALL employees go through a check, get rid of the unwanted and you will be left with only good people..SIMPLE
Gigity gigity

Niceville, FL

#11 Mar 13, 2013
Oh yes ,a background check would get rid of all the bad people and just leave the 'good' ones...yeah that works for so many companies (can you feel my sarcasm)...last time I checked, most employers do background AND credit checks...the 'good' people are the ones who haven't gotten caught.
chick

Panama City, FL

#12 Apr 22, 2013
Chipley wrote:
It seems as though from what I'm hearing, funds are tight, people are losing jobs, cut backs, employees are being pushed out/ran off....... Sounds as though they might have gotten in over there head with that new building, in order to pay for it, people are losing there jobs.. Whose deciding all this, NWFCH, or Signature? Sometimes its better to stay small and keep you're employees. Rather than trying to look good and at the cost of others..... Sad, shame on the County, and the CEO... Your hurting many people, people that have been with you for many years,the atmosphere is tense, people are talking.
Why are so many scared to talk?
Where's the smiles?
Almost like prisoners up there.
Looks so obvious.
What's being hid?
What's going on up there?
A good environment, makes a good work atmosphere.
Something is wrong, and I believe someone is forgetting that people are involved, their not robots.
Why are so many getting fired?
Why so cut throat?
Positions no longer needed.
I think, the answer is sitting East of the building, the new addition!!!!
chipley: it was like that when CEO took over he got rid of the awesome nurses that had been there for years.There was such a turn over in nursing it wasnt even funny .He even told the staff not to be talking in the hall ways unless you were helping a customer what he did he took away the family atmosphere he took away the smiles it did become prison like .Every one was walking on egg shells waiting to be the next one to be fired and escorted out the door and its always been that way people dont really know what goes on inside and how much stress the whole staff is under so it doesnt have anything to do with the East building of course it may be one of the reasons but its always been like that and it always will be .
then

Chipley, FL

#13 Apr 22, 2013
chick wrote:
<quoted text>
chipley: it was like that when CEO took over he got rid of the awesome nurses that had been there for years.There was such a turn over in nursing it wasnt even funny .He even told the staff not to be talking in the hall ways unless you were helping a customer what he did he took away the family atmosphere he took away the smiles it did become prison like .Every one was walking on egg shells waiting to be the next one to be fired and escorted out the door and its always been that way people dont really know what goes on inside and how much stress the whole staff is under so it doesnt have anything to do with the East building of course it may be one of the reasons but its always been like that and it always will be .
Quit and go to work someplace else... my happiness is more important.
Now

Miami, FL

#14 Apr 23, 2013
then wrote:
<quoted text> Quit and go to work someplace else... my happiness is more important.
you must be one of those over paid middle managers . they have cut PTO and other benefits .if they got rid of some those middle managers and their minions that do nothing that would allow the actual people that work at the hospital to have there much needed PTO and other benefits back
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#15 Apr 23, 2013
And the best part is that the nurses there give the best bl*w j*bs!
SOMEONE WHO NOWS

Geneva, AL

#16 Aug 12, 2013
SO MANY PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT SO MANY THINGS THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ! EVER RUN A BUSINESS ? ONE WITH AS MANY RESTRICTIONS AND CUTS AS THE MEDICAL FIELD ? I DOUBT IT. YE WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE.
SOMEONE WHO NOWS

Geneva, AL

#17 Aug 12, 2013
So many people making comments about something they know nothing about! Ever run a Business? Especially in a Medical field with cut backs, restrictions and limitations? I dont think so. Ye without Sin Cast the first stone.
Morgan

United States

#18 Oct 4, 2013
You people or half of you don't have a clue. Why do they still have postings of positions then. The economy sucks and lay offs are everywhere. Whoever you are just wanted to slam the hospital.
Chipley Girl

Enterprise, AL

#19 Oct 5, 2013
I am so glad I have this hospital to go to when needed. I have much confidence in the staff and facilities.
Country Boy

Panama City Beach, FL

#20 Oct 6, 2013
The Lab there saved my life with their early detection. So call me prejudiced, but I think very highly of NWFCH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chipley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Civic Association leader CAUGHT 2 hr get rid of civ ass 9
Overpaid Teachers (Oct '14) 7 hr Wondering why 219
The Who? (Mar '16) Sat anonymous 91
hdsb Sat Get Parents Invol... 2
Drug Bust at Economy Lodge Bonifay Fri Bill 2
The MOB Banksters! (Jul '13) Fri Embriano fruit loops 6
Sunny Hills MSBU Fri Moss Hill Road Re... 8

Chipley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chipley Mortgages