fred peel a obamah supporter

Posted in the Chipley Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
ex- FRED PEEL FRIEND

West Monroe, LA

#1 Sep 29, 2008
cant believe it drove by and seen a obamah sign in his front yard. It took me a while but always knew he was a little different. well if he is a supporter guess we can figure where the rest of his buds are sorry i use to be one myself.
proud voter

Youngstown, FL

#2 Sep 29, 2008
And this makes him a bad person? I am proud of Mr. Peel displaying his support for Barack Obama, and I am also a supporter. Regardless of his color our blood is the same. Grow up and stop the hate based on the color of skin.
proud voter 2

United States

#3 Sep 29, 2008
My vote does not have anything to do with color or blood. It is all to do with integrity, morals, and being a PROUD American citizen. I am sorry but the Barack Obama that I have witnessed has none of the afore mentioned credentials.

McCain/Palin 08 !!!
invisible

Panama City, FL

#4 Sep 29, 2008
proud voter wrote:
And this makes him a bad person? I am proud of Mr. Peel displaying his support for Barack Obama, and I am also a supporter. Regardless of his color our blood is the same. Grow up and stop the hate based on the color of skin.
YOUR the one who brought color up, not the person you are posting about. You seem to have a problem with the color/race issue. And to everyone else, this IS AMERICA. We have THE RIGHT to vote for anyone we want.

My vote has always been for McCain. But that's also my right too.
vickey peel

Defuniak Springs, FL

#5 Sep 29, 2008
Yes, Fred and I support Senator Obama. Barack Obama was raised in Kansas by his grandparents. His grandmother was Methodist and his grandfather Baptist. He was a member of the same church for 26 years, Church of Christ. He and his wife have been married for 20 plus years. I'm so tired of people who try to tie morals and integrity to a political party. Look at our country and be honest with yourself. Is there any area where we are better off than we were 8 years ago? It's not the economy, for sure. It's not education, we are 19th in the world. Have our morals gotten better. Abortions have gone up dramatically under this administration and we have the largest inmate population in the free world. Our standing in the world is sad. We are voting for the smart guy this time, not "the guy people would most like to have a beer with". Also, it is so nice to be able to live your life and not worry about who your "supporters" are any more.
Dont Go There

Dothan, AL

#6 Sep 29, 2008
Thank You vicky peel..I believe that is why our young people are not trying to vote and its it sad..for myself I am a young voter and I am stressing to all of my friends to go and register and vote it does not matter who just VOTE>>>>
IN CHARGE

Youngstown, FL

#7 Sep 29, 2008
vickey peel wrote:
Yes, Fred and I support Senator Obama. Barack Obama was raised in Kansas by his grandparents. His grandmother was Methodist and his grandfather Baptist. He was a member of the same church for 26 years, Church of Christ. He and his wife have been married for 20 plus years. I'm so tired of people who try to tie morals and integrity to a political party. Look at our country and be honest with yourself. Is there any area where we are better off than we were 8 years ago? It's not the economy, for sure. It's not education, we are 19th in the world. Have our morals gotten better. Abortions have gone up dramatically under this administration and we have the largest inmate population in the free world. Our standing in the world is sad. We are voting for the smart guy this time, not "the guy people would most like to have a beer with". Also, it is so nice to be able to live your life and not worry about who your "supporters" are any more.
KUDOS
wc resident

United States

#8 Sep 29, 2008
"supporters"? I for one supported Peel during his political years and probably would again, his support for obama is his own choice. vickey peel response to worrying about "supporters" is snipet at best.
My personal opinion is anyone who supports obama isn't concerned with improving the state of our country but the complete downfall of it.
I couldn't care less who raised the man or what church he was brought up in, his fruit baring doesn't line up with his mouth anyway so obviously morals and integrity are not words to be associated with Obama unless you are speaking in terms of "lack of".
Furthermore to attempt to fool yourself into believing that this man is going to somehow reduce the abortion rate is ridiculous. What on earth makes you think he cares? Lady he doesn't believe in any of the morals beliefs, or values this country was founded on in the first place but makes fun of them all, I doubt a little murder is going to stop him from sleeping at night. Geez!
proud us marine

West Monroe, LA

#9 Sep 29, 2008
fred as for as i know you are the only idiot with military background voting for obama how can you support and vote for a person that cant even stand an say the american pledge, was not even sworn in on the bible fred have you lost your mind. we thought more of you than that maybe you need to pack up a get the hell to chicago cause us southerns dont think like you.
IN CHARGE

Youngstown, FL

#10 Sep 29, 2008
He is not an idiot, he has a right to support anyone he pleases. Last time I checked this was a free country, and I don't believe religion should play a part in politics. And DO NOT SPEAK FOR ALL OF US I am southern to, and we all have choices.
Wash Co voter

United States

#11 Sep 29, 2008
Some of you are a little slow on figuring out what the true Fred Peel is like. His support of a loser with no experience does not surprize me at all. And no it is not about color, race, etc. It boils down to experience, a person with two years in Washington does not even know where the bathroom is. Freddie poo is just trying to get an appointment out of this, he make have figured out playing golf does not pay well.
wcv

Youngstown, FL

#12 Sep 29, 2008
You people need to get a life. It is Mr. Peel's right to have a choice of his own. I am proud to see he is not intimidated or worried about what you narrow minded fools think of him. This is the south, and a lot of what you are worried about is not being the great white power any longer. You are afraid you will be inadequate to an african american. Well guess what? Change is coming like it or not. If he wins the election are you going to move out of the country? No, you will have to accept it for what it is, a new beginning.

“Nan Thompson!”

Since: Sep 08

Here

#13 Sep 29, 2008
wcv

Change will come in the election this year whether it be, race or sex.. It will be an election to remember..
I'm glad to see that people are not afraid to post banners, signs or wear t-shirts of those they support...
I might not agree with some of the people running, but I am really glad to know we are free to put up our signs and voice our opinions...
ex-marine

Plainview, NY

#14 Sep 30, 2008
this has nothing to do with race, color i am white and some of the best friends i have are black as a matter of fact i am closer to them than my own flesh and blood. I problem is what this guy stands for get real folks our countryis in a mess this is not what we need at the time.
blind as bats

Plainview, NY

#15 Sep 30, 2008
vickey peel wrote:
Well first off, Church of christ just had a BIG SCANDAL out in Texas, Twice this man has been implicated with two church leaders, Abortions have nothing to do with issues of why we need a president, Inmate population also has no bearing on why to elect an individual, last but not least, you are picking at straws to make him sound good. Last but not least, I would rather have an ex military man lead this country like Eisenhower, he did a great job and knew foreign policy. Get real Vicky Peel, stick to golf, you know that best.
my call

Gainesville, FL

#16 Sep 30, 2008
I am a retired military member, from the south. I served my country proudly, and with honor. Don't believe every thing you read on the internet. Obama DID swear in on the bible. It's easy to check it out if you don't believe me. I am supporting Obama, because he is the better canidate.
Bible Thumper

Plainview, NY

#17 Sep 30, 2008
Nixon swore on the Bible too, people in court swear on the Bible and they still lie, it's called perjury...lol lol
my call

Plainview, NY

#18 Sep 30, 2008
TO: Bible Thumper, the reason I mentioned the part about the bible, is because some pin-head said that Obama "did not even swear in on the bible". NOT because of a question of honesty. Kepp your comments relevant to the facts, and this will be a better web-site.
Andrew Johnson

Plainview, NY

#19 Sep 30, 2008
Fred Peel served this great county of ours, longer than any sheriff, in the history of this great county. A man thst served so long, did not do it for the good-ole-boys.He did it for the citizens of this county.If the citizens had wanted something else, they should have voted that way, it was done twice. And if you did not vote, shut the ___ up. Men and Women in the miltary, serve this country to insure certain baics rights, are a gaurantee that all Americans have. Voting is just one of them. Every American has the right to choose their canidates. I for for one, surely think that by his service to his country, and his county, Fred Peel EARNED the right to support whom he chooses, without all of these ignorant comments.
Andrew Johnson

Plainview, NY

#20 Sep 30, 2008
I apologize for not using spell-check, I was in a hurry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chipley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 Arrested in Jackson County Drug Bust 16 hr Might Be 3
The Who? (Mar '16) Fri anonymous 68
Hillary's Lies (Feb '16) Thu old timer 27
why the hell is jim morris doing back in city b... (Sep '10) Wed YEP 20
corruption in the 14th judicial district (Feb '13) Sep 28 Panamaed 48
eon menckeberg (Oct '15) Sep 27 what happened to ... 23
Ron Jones for County Commissioner (Jan '16) Sep 27 Moss Hill Road Re... 131

Chipley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance