Skins and Bubbas owner meltdowns- anyone else see this?

Posted in the Chipley Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Gayle

Bonifay, FL

#1 Aug 7, 2011
I went to Skins and Bubbas and was shocked. The place was okay, just an average dive, but a guy I learned was the owner was out of control. He was yelling at customers that they did not know what they were talking about and that his meat was fresh and not rotten. Well, frankly, my hamburger smelled a little, and him going nuclear tells me that he KNOWS he serves bad meat and used his size to intimiadate customers when one complains. I won't be back.
mel

Panama City, FL

#2 Aug 7, 2011
that is the most ridiculous thing ever rick and katie are great people the food is great the place is clean so why dont you quit making up lies
me to

Panama City, FL

#3 Aug 7, 2011
Sorry, Mel. Was there saw the same thing happen.
Meatlover

United States

#5 Aug 7, 2011
They need to put a sign up saying YOU CANT BEAT OUR MEAT!
been there done that

Panama City, FL

#6 Aug 7, 2011
tried thier food, wasnt impressed
who cares

Chipley, FL

#7 Aug 7, 2011
Don't like it don't go there anymore.
my my

Panama City, FL

#8 Aug 7, 2011
who cares wrote:
Don't like it don't go there anymore.
hey just because you change locations dont make your food any better than the last place
Gerald B

Bonifay, FL

#12 Aug 7, 2011
my my wrote:
<quoted text> hey just because you change locations dont make your food any better than the last place
What was the name of their last location? You should have seen what I saw on Friday night. We won't be back.
Bye Bye

Panama City, FL

#16 Aug 8, 2011
Gerald B wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the name of their last location? You should have seen what I saw on Friday night. We won't be back.
Waving as you set off in the sunset.....
Bye Bye

Panama City, FL

#17 Aug 8, 2011
Gerald B wrote:
<quoted text>
We were there on Friday night when he went after a middle aged woman. We thought she sent the steak back to be cooked some more, but it turns out the meat was bad and the owner went ballistic. He got in her face, grabbed the table where she and her husband was sitting and yelled at her. Then when he was leaving the room, he hit the wall with his hand as hard as he could. My wife and I left immediately, right behind the couple he attacked. If it had been me, I would have gone straight to the police station and filed a report. This guy is going to hurt someone if he does not learn to control his temper.
We,(the people) understand that you will not be back...bye, bye. "We will return"

“Nan Thompson!”

Since: Sep 08

Here

#18 Aug 8, 2011
Look...
I go there all the time.. I have NEVER had bad food or service..

Smear campaigns just show your ignorance...
If you don't like it ... Don't go.. Just that simple..
It will just leave an extra seat for me and my party...with less wait time.
Tired of stupid idiots

United States

#19 Aug 8, 2011
Amen, Dirt Road Rebel! Thanks for saying it.

People are idiots and waste our time on Topix with worthless chatter.
wow

Bonifay, FL

#20 Aug 8, 2011
Frog wrote:
I love the place and will be back over and over again.. Rick stays so busy. Sometimes he needs to blow off steam.
yea... that will help a business. blow up at customers... remember the customer is always right...
worthless chatter

Panama City, FL

#21 Aug 8, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
yea... that will help a business. blow up at customers... remember the customer is always right...
Here he is speaking of the devil....
quit the slander

Panama City, FL

#22 Aug 8, 2011
while i don't doubt that Rick might have been angry with a customer - what business owner hasn't been - i think the situation has been exaggerated by the forum starter. if they served rotten meat they would have been shut down a long time ago. also, rick's natural voice is very loud, could easily be mistaken as him yelling.

rick, katie, and their 2 daughters work very hard to run that place, which is in my opinion very delicious. it is unfortunate that someone is trying to slander their business.
wow

Bonifay, FL

#23 Aug 8, 2011
worthless chatter wrote:
<quoted text> Here he is speaking of the devil....
What devil would you be speaking of?? Here who is?
THH

Bonifay, FL

#24 Aug 8, 2011
Dirt Road Rebel wrote:
Look...
I go there all the time.. I have NEVER had bad food or service..
Smear campaigns just show your ignorance...
If you don't like it ... Don't go.. Just that simple..
It will just leave an extra seat for me and my party...with less wait time.
Like you have never participated in a smear campaign or two. I have read several of your posts. You can smear with the best of them.

“Nan Thompson!”

Since: Sep 08

Here

#25 Aug 8, 2011
THH wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you have never participated in a smear campaign or two. I have read several of your posts. You can smear with the best of them.
I'm sure you have,.. but those are public officials...
Nothing more than I have said to their faces...
Oh wait.. I have said it to their faces... not hiding behind screen names to do it!
Guess What

Fountain, FL

#26 Aug 8, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
If people from Ft. Walton don't like Skin's, then let them go back to Walton and eat some sand fleas! As for me and my family, we love the Skin's! Katie, Rick and Mary Kate too!
Sigh

United States

#27 Aug 8, 2011
I have tried the place twice as a visitor to the area..Both times I had the buffet..The food and service was pitiful..I would not eat there again on purpose nor recommend it as a place to enjoy a decent meal..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chipley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gang stalking (Apr '12) 27 min such a tard 136
Ya Don't Say (Jun '14) 4 hr gab 215
Patriot Days at Sunny Hills 5 hr entertained 78
Shelly the scammer (Aug '14) 5 hr Wow 704
News Hells Angels To Start First Chapter In Florida (Jun '08) Tue VeggieBurger 250
Dunking donut shop Sun Checkit 22
Bookmaking May 3 brave fan 5
More from around the web

Chipley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]