jonebgood

Abbotsford, Canada

#1 Oct 9, 2012
Why would the US President rather his people buy oil from folks that are shooting his fine young soldiers and nations that fund terrorists than from your greatest ally, Canada?
Liberal

Wewahitchka, FL

#2 Oct 10, 2012
jonebgood wrote:
Why would the US President rather his people buy oil from folks that are shooting his fine young soldiers and nations that fund terrorists than from your greatest ally, Canada?
Oil is a global commodity sold on a global market. Can Canada supply the US with all of it's oil needs and also supply itself? If so, I'm all for it. Let the entire Middle East, including Israel, burn itself to the ground.
jonebgood

Abbotsford, Canada

#3 Oct 10, 2012
Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Oil is a global commodity sold on a global market. Can Canada supply the US with all of it's oil needs and also supply itself? If so, I'm all for it. Let the entire Middle East, including Israel, burn itself to the ground.
Canada and the US combined have more oil reserves than the entire Middle East has by far. We have just discovered a huge amount on shale oil on the East Coast.
lawyer

Colquitt, GA

#4 Dec 12, 2012
i like oile pregnant chicks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chipley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hdsb 9 min Say what 4
Civic Association leader CAUGHT 1 hr Yack yack 12
The Who? (Mar '16) 2 hr anonymous 92
Overpaid Teachers (Oct '14) Sun Wondering why 219
Drug Bust at Economy Lodge Bonifay Fri Bill 2
The MOB Banksters! (Jul '13) Mar 24 Embriano fruit loops 6
Sunny Hills MSBU Mar 24 Moss Hill Road Re... 8

Chipley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance