Chipley under Federal control

Chipley under Federal control

Posted in the Chipley Forum

Whistle Blower

Grand Rapids, MN

#1 Aug 2, 2009
With all the theft at the fire dept and the attorney general's office willing to write it off when they should be arresting someone is sad for those of you who gave donations. Your lack of trust is understandable. It is so simple to fix. You have schools violating morality for there self interest. And what all you have been wondering. Why don't those crooks of Washington County get arrested. Simple why spend county money on arresting "the wc crew" when the Judge will say hey citizens the wc crew did not do this willingly. The Judges of Washington County and the politicians will get a taste of some federal friends, so I ask these people above keep it up the more you do the more time you'll get. How long did you think I was going to put up with you crap. I knew you would get cocky. Keep it up as I know you'll will. People of Washington county if you want help do what I did go to the Feds. They'll here you. I will say this to those in charge: You better figure out what willingly means, and understand what a conflict is. Conflicts affects both parties not just one. See you real soon. Wausau I got your back. I will notify you soon to help you get your trust back in your community. I will give you free accounting software that will keep the thiefs out. It's time we take out town back from the good ole boys. Robin Hood
my my

Plainview, NY

#3 Aug 2, 2009
Sure wish we could get Wausau under federal control. Come in to see the craziness going on here. Dont worry, plenty of people see whats going on.
Give me a break

Panama City, FL

#4 Aug 2, 2009
Whistle Blower wrote:
With all the theft at the fire dept and the attorney general's office willing to write it off when they should be arresting someone is sad for those of you who gave donations. Your lack of trust is understandable. It is so simple to fix. You have schools violating morality for there self interest. And what all you have been wondering. Why don't those crooks of Washington County get arrested. Simple why spend county money on arresting "the wc crew" when the Judge will say hey citizens the wc crew did not do this willingly. The Judges of Washington County and the politicians will get a taste of some federal friends, so I ask these people above keep it up the more you do the more time you'll get. How long did you think I was going to put up with you crap. I knew you would get cocky. Keep it up as I know you'll will. People of Washington county if you want help do what I did go to the Feds. They'll here you. I will say this to those in charge: You better figure out what willingly means, and understand what a conflict is. Conflicts affects both parties not just one. See you real soon. Wausau I got your back. I will notify you soon to help you get your trust back in your community. I will give you free accounting software that will keep the thiefs out. It's time we take out town back from the good ole boys. Robin Hood
Give it up whistle blower. The once Chief of the Chipley Fire department whose last name is Parker, worked for the DOT in Chipley. The hurricanes came along with the FEMA monies. This jerk (Parker) was selling the equipment and pocketing the funds, what an idiot! He was caught red handed, did not go to jail, just a slap on the wrist (lost his job). It was swept under the rug by the local officials just like when several years back, Travis Pitts, kept county funds in his private checking account. He too couldn’t fathom the possibility of improprieties’, another local idiot.
It is local politics as usual, and nothing is likely to happen in this case either! They steal from us just like Obama’s doing. Good enough for the Pres, then it must be good enough for all of us…. Quit your complaining, please….Find a way to steal for yourself, it seems to be the accepted norm these days! Status quo, you know.
whistleblower

Grand Rapids, MN

#5 Aug 3, 2009
Give me a break wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up whistle blower. The once Chief of the Chipley Fire department whose last name is Parker, worked for the DOT in Chipley. The hurricanes came along with the FEMA monies. This jerk (Parker) was selling the equipment and pocketing the funds, what an idiot! He was caught red handed, did not go to jail, just a slap on the wrist (lost his job). It was swept under the rug by the local officials just like when several years back, Travis Pitts, kept county funds in his private checking account. He too couldn’t fathom the possibility of improprieties’, another local idiot.
It is local politics as usual, and nothing is likely to happen in this case either! They steal from us just like Obama’s doing. Good enough for the Pres, then it must be good enough for all of us…. Quit your complaining, please….Find a way to steal for yourself, it seems to be the accepted norm these days! Status quo, you know.
I feel you and God knows if you are I did something we would be in jail. I've seen what you've seen. I can't understand why Chipley cannot put a simple accounting program, go to the bank where 2 people have to sign a check, and each year take it to a local account to be audited.If you or whomever do not have the money ask a local Chipley accountant to do it pro bono. Make your report at the town meeting. I just know how it feels when people get away with anything they do, but Karma will come around and get them. Right Kerry
Give me a break

Panama City, FL

#6 Aug 3, 2009
whistleblower wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel you and God knows if you are I did something we would be in jail. I've seen what you've seen. I can't understand why Chipley cannot put a simple accounting program, go to the bank where 2 people have to sign a check, and each year take it to a local account to be audited.If you or whomever do not have the money ask a local Chipley accountant to do it pro bono. Make your report at the town meeting. I just know how it feels when people get away with anything they do, but Karma will come around and get them. Right Kerry
Anything that is smart and makes sense just doesn't work in government, even when it is the local boys. It's all about greed and prestige. If I can make money doing it, if it boosts my social standing, if there is something in it for me, then I belong in government.
I know of poor choices that have been made in the Clerk of the Court's office, pertaining to the safe keeping of public records. I love Mrs. Cook, but even in her office, as good as she is, it happens. I’d love to run for office and make an effort at changing the status quo, I’d even do it for free, I do not need the money! None the less, I just do not fit the existing mold of the politician (the government parasite), and have no desire to sit around trying to have dialogue with stupidity.
Grand Rapids, MN

#7 Aug 3, 2009
Give me a break wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything that is smart and makes sense just doesn't work in government, even when it is the local boys. It's all about greed and prestige. If I can make money doing it, if it boosts my social standing, if there is something in it for me, then I belong in government.
I know of poor choices that have been made in the Clerk of the Court's office, pertaining to the safe keeping of public records. I love Mrs. Cook, but even in her office, as good as she is, it happens. I’d love to run for office and make an effort at changing the status quo, I’d even do it for free, I do not need the money! None the less, I just do not fit the existing mold of the politician (the government parasite), and have no desire to sit around trying to have dialogue with stupidity.
The only thing you'd get was mad and end up in jail like me. When I mentioned the good ole boy system you should have heard the quick "that don't happen around here". Maybe these policy makers, lawyers,judges,admin, and the rest of the upper crust can steal my money and piss it away but you can't take my education away from knowing what a thief is. Rudd you should move and save your family the grief. And post more of the clerk crap I have alot of docs there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chipley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who owns Sissys Kitchen in Bonifay 7 hr the who 3
sunny hill news (Jan '16) 15 hr get rid of civ ass 200
Obama's Legacy 17 hr Mabel 3
internet serv Jan 17 help 4
Truth about chipley. (Feb '13) Jan 13 Confused 140
Pate Jan 12 Outsider 6
Shelly the scammer (Aug '14) Jan 12 local 856

Chipley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance