Country Boy

Panama City Beach, FL

#21 Oct 14, 2013
from the bible wrote:
<quoted text>
Still wrong in your guess. If you have proof of your claim then show it.
Also, in regards to the 'property tax' issue. Does Abe Ibdeec or Jerry Pitts pay property tax in Washington County?
Well, depending on who/what Abe Ibdeec is and depending on which Jerry Pitts you are referencing, then the answer can be an astounding YES! Here is what the former and dearly departed Governor Lawton Chiles had to say on this subject:
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/1995-04-02/n...
So, stop all your crying about people who rent. This is not to say that Jerry Carlos Pitts is paying property tax but my son does. As for ole Abe. If you could figure out who or what Abe Ibdeec is, then you would also find out that he/she/it also pays property tax in Washington County.
Keep guessing, as I am certain beyond all other certainties that you will not find out 'what Abe Ibdeec' really is.
I do know WHAT Abe is. He is an egocentric know -it-all that would argue with a brick wall, just hear himself speak. He is a liar that will say anything just to cause an argument. Remember "WHAT Abe is" were your words.

Since: Sep 10

Chipley, FL

#22 Oct 14, 2013
Country Boy wrote:
<quoted text>I do know WHAT Abe is. He is an egocentric know -it-all that would argue with a brick wall, just hear himself speak. He is a liar that will say anything just to cause an argument. Remember "WHAT Abe is" were your words.
Once again, you prove that 'ole Abe' is correct. You are ignorant of the subject matter. If you truly knew what Abe Ibdeec is, then you would in good conscience have to retract your statement, because 'what' Abe is precludes Abe from using or acquiring that human attribute of telling a lie or using a lie.

BTW: I am back at home now using my computer.
Country Boy

Panama City Beach, FL

#23 Oct 14, 2013
Jerry Carlos Pitts wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you prove that 'ole Abe' is correct. You are ignorant of the subject matter. If you truly knew what Abe Ibdeec is, then you would in good conscience have to retract your statement, because 'what' Abe is precludes Abe from using or acquiring that human attribute of telling a lie or using a lie.
BTW: I am back at home now using my computer.
Stuff your crock of sheet. And retract THIS !!!

Chipley, FL

#24 Oct 14, 2013
Country Boy wrote:
<quoted text>Stuff your crock of sheet. And retract THIS !!!
Is the little boy getting his feelings hurt? Poor little thing.
TRUTH

Geneva, AL

#25 Oct 14, 2013
checked it out wrote:
<quoted text> wasn't talking to you...unless you are JCP. It is the only Corp registered to JCP & TP in Chipley.
Here goes Jerry Pitts has a son named terrel and his wife and her kids live in the house with him close enough.
TRUTH

Geneva, AL

#26 Oct 14, 2013
Now I get it Jerry and his son pretends to work on computers in their home.

Chipley, FL

#27 Oct 14, 2013
TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>Here goes Jerry Pitts has a son named terrel and his wife and her kids live in the house with him close enough.
Almost correct. Admittedly, when I am visiting, I would be required to "live in" their house. Of a certainty, you are narrowing the gap for me to figure out what part of the local government you work for. So as soon as it is completely figured out, then the local government can look for another lawsuit naming you as the individual who is disseminating personal and confidential information.

Chipley, FL

#28 Oct 14, 2013
TRUTH wrote:
Now I get it Jerry and his son pretends to work on computers in their home.
The computer work is no pretense. I am a certified computer technician. Now the part about working in "their" home is completely in error. It is not my home however when I am visiting we do work on computers in his home.

Chipley, FL

#29 Oct 14, 2013
Now for the good show "TRUTH". How does any of that information you just posted apply to Abe Ibdeec? It doesn't. You see, you have now entered into the realm of mentioning people who don't even visit on Topix. Looks like you are going to be looking at two lawsuits.
grow up

United States

#30 Oct 14, 2013
Oh get over yourself PITTS and stop threatening lawsuits. If you post on here you set yourself up for what you get. So people are figuring out who you are. Whoop dedoo. You asked for it and no one has broken any laws. Stop whining
TRUTH

Geneva, AL

#31 Oct 14, 2013
Pitts it is funny that you think that I work for the government.WRONG.It is just that you are not the only one that knows how to use a computer.
TRUTH

Geneva, AL

#32 Oct 14, 2013
I am done with you Pitts you are beginning to bore me.You make it to easy.

Chipley, FL

#33 Oct 14, 2013
grow up wrote:
Oh get over yourself PITTS and stop threatening lawsuits. If you post on here you set yourself up for what you get. So people are figuring out who you are. Whoop dedoo. You asked for it and no one has broken any laws. Stop whining
Well, seeing that you think you know so much about Jerry Pitts, then you should also know that I do not hold any hesitation about filing a suit. When I have found out who you are (other than being a COWARD) you will be notified by a process server. You and any other(s) that might be involved. That is not a THREAT. It is a PROMISE. You see, I did not involve anyone outside those that are visiting this forum. You and possibly other alter egos have maliciously attacked the affairs of private people who don't even visit this website. Demeaning their good names equals slander.

Chipley, FL

#34 Oct 14, 2013
TRUTH wrote:
You may be done with me. But I am not done with you. The 'TRUTH' about who you are will be revealed and then you will hear from me again through an agent of the Law.

Chipley, FL

#35 Oct 14, 2013
BTW 'TRUTH' you and your alter egos still have not figured out what 'Abe Ibdeec' is, how 'Abe Ibdeec' functions, where 'Abe Ibdeec' exists, or any other attribute regarding 'Abe Ibdeec'. So you failed in your primary pursuit and have only identified me by name but not by any other matter involving me personally. You also launched an attack against innocent bystanders. Violating their rights of privacy.

“Wake-Up Citizens”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#36 Oct 15, 2013
TRUTH wrote:
You have accomplished nothing. Jerry Carlos Pitts has been on the internet since around 1990 and has used that same name when signing an internet communication. The name Jerry Carlos Pitts is not something new to the internet and any grade school child could easily pull up information relating to me. You are a failure. You set out to idnetify Abe Ibdeec and you have not even come close other than finding a friend of Abes who has been there as a friend for 18 years. Now where is your iron clad proof that Jerry Pitts or J Pitts = Abe? Are you afraid to admit that you don't know? Are you the same COWARD as country boy?
TRUTH

Geneva, AL

#37 Oct 15, 2013
I am going to type this real slow ABE and Jerry. ROT IN HELL

Chipley, FL

#38 Oct 15, 2013
TRUTH wrote:
I am going to type this real slow ABE and Jerry. ROT IN HELL
I am going to type this real slow TRUTH, Country boy, COWARDS, WHERE IS YOUR PROOF OF CLAIM?
TRUTH

Geneva, AL

#39 Oct 15, 2013
You are proving my claim.THAT YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

Chipley, FL

#40 Oct 15, 2013
TRUTH wrote:
You are proving my claim.THAT YOU ARE AN IDIOT.
You are proving my claim that you are a COWARD. My real name is up there for the whole world to see. Where is yours COWARD? Where is your proof of claim COWARD?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chipley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The MOB Banksters! (Jul '13) 4 hr kosher nostra 18
who is ryan carter 18 hr Uncletom 2
Mrs. Bitchashaw at Kate M Smith 18 hr Possumpete 2
Shelly the scammer (Aug '14) Mon local 930
Frog Johnson and Zackowski murder trials (Apr '15) Mon Panamaed 39
Sunny Hills /Oak Hill MSBU Dec 9 Moss Hill Road Re... 3
Trump Budget Requires Work for Food Stamps (May '17) Dec 9 Get To Work 37

Chipley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance