First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Country Boy

Chipley, FL

#1 Oct 12, 2013
Has anyone heard from Ole Abe/John Lately ?

“Wake-Up Citizens”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Oct 12, 2013
Country Boy wrote:
Has anyone heard from Ole Abe/John Lately ?
Yeah you have crap eater. Look at the postings in the other thread MORON.

“Wake-Up Citizens”

Location hidden

#3 Oct 12, 2013
BTW: It is simply Abe... there is no John in my name anywhere. Learn to gather your facts correctly.
truth

Davenport, FL

#4 Oct 13, 2013
Jerry Pitts =Abe...not a property owner in Washington County. Owns nothing, lives in a run down shack, has an old computer and a piece of junk vehicle. Friends with DRR and CB. Birds of a feather flocking together.

Since: Sep 10

Geneva, AL

#5 Oct 13, 2013
truth wrote:
Jerry Pitts =Abe...not a property owner in Washington County. Owns nothing, lives in a run down shack, has an old computer and a piece of junk vehicle. Friends with DRR and CB. Birds of a feather flocking together.
Well who are you directing your false claims to this time? Me or Abe? Or are you just continuing your diarrhea mouth by saying things that you cannot prove? Who is DRR and CB? I believe that I have not had the pleasure of meeting either of them and they certainly have not posted on this thread. I suppose you could consider this 2 year old computer (Compaq Presario CQ57 laptop) a piece of junk, but you know what it gets the job done. It also works real well with the other computers that are in my home (3 bedroom 2 full bath, nice fireplace in the living room, central heating and air[brand new system]) and on a private network. You do realize that 'property' is a very broad term, don't you? So there again, you are speaking through ignorance of the subject matter. The subject matter being all those claims that you made above.
TRUTH

Geneva, AL

#6 Oct 13, 2013
Wel according to Gil Carter's website you do not own any real property in Washington County FL.
Country Boy

Chipley, FL

#7 Oct 13, 2013
TRUTH wrote:
Wel according to Gil Carter's website you do not own any real property in Washington County FL.
Well done TRUTH.

Geneva, AL

#8 Oct 13, 2013
TRUTH wrote:
Have you ever heard of 'real property' being held in the name of a corporation? Darn, when are you ever going to get an education concerning such matters? Do you really think that all people are locked in that same shallow minded box that you are in? Are all corporations subject to taxation?
TRUTH

Geneva, AL

#9 Oct 13, 2013
Then name the corp.Problem solved.I know you Mr.Ptts you are full of it.
checked it out

Chipley, FL

#10 Oct 13, 2013
Serenity Shelter LLC owns nothing...

“Wake-Up Citizens”

Location hidden

#11 Oct 13, 2013
TRUTH wrote:
Figure it out.

“Wake-Up Citizens”

Location hidden

#12 Oct 13, 2013
checked it out wrote:
Serenity Shelter LLC owns nothing...
Wrong corporation. Not even close to right.

“Wake-Up Citizens”

Location hidden

#13 Oct 13, 2013
TRUTH wrote:
You say you know Mr. Pitts. Which Mr. Pitts are you talking about? John, Jerry, and if Jerry, which Jerry, or maybe Randall? Have you ever met Mr Pitts? No? Well, if you have, then give a description of him other than his age.
checked it out

Chipley, FL

#14 Oct 13, 2013
Abe Ibdeec wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong corporation. Not even close to right.
wasn't talking to you...unless you are JCP. It is the only Corp registered to JCP & TP in Chipley.

“Wake-Up Citizens”

Location hidden

#15 Oct 13, 2013
checked it out wrote:
<quoted text> wasn't talking to you...unless you are JCP. It is the only Corp registered to JCP & TP in Chipley.
Do you really think that I care about who you were talking to? You are dumber than you sound in your writing.

Strange that you should mention Serenity Shelter. That belongs to the son of Jerry Carlos Pitts and is currently only a corporation on paper. Works great for many purposes. Now here is the interesting part. I checked it out also... after you mentioned it. It is not registered to JCP and TP. It is registered to TP with Jerry Pitts as the registered agent.... do you know what a registered agent is? Registered agent only receives and answers legal communications on behalf of the Corporation. Registered Agent has not control over or necessarily no interest in the Company other than the legal issues. You seem to forget that JC and I go back quite a few years and we share in a bunch of information. So keep guessing.... I am having fun with this one.

“Wake-Up Citizens”

Location hidden

#16 Oct 13, 2013
Oh... as a side note... a Corporation does not have to be registered in the name of any individual. Proof... Washington County is a registered Corporation and is not registered in any particular individual name. Proof:

http://creditreports.dnb.com/webapp/wcs/store...

Geneva, AL

#17 Oct 14, 2013
You know Abe, I have been sitting here this morning laughing my rear off behind what has been going on between you and those others on the forum. All the time and energy spent by them and you in the discussion of 'who is Abe Ibdeec' when in fact they are so far off base that they are not even asking the right question. The question that they should be considering is "What is Abe Ibdeec ?" You and I both know that Abe Ibdeec is not a person; Not a business entity; in fact it is not even a screen name or nickname per se'. Think about it and holler at me on the land line so we can share the laughter together.
truth

Davenport, FL

#18 Oct 14, 2013
Jerry Pitts = Abe...no question about it
from the bible

Geneva, AL

#19 Oct 14, 2013
truth wrote:
Jerry Pitts = Abe...no question about it
Still wrong in your guess. If you have proof of your claim then show it.

Also, in regards to the 'property tax' issue. Does Abe Ibdeec or Jerry Pitts pay property tax in Washington County?

Well, depending on who/what Abe Ibdeec is and depending on which Jerry Pitts you are referencing, then the answer can be an astounding YES! Here is what the former and dearly departed Governor Lawton Chiles had to say on this subject:
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/1995-04-02/n...
So, stop all your crying about people who rent. This is not to say that Jerry Carlos Pitts is paying property tax but my son does. As for ole Abe. If you could figure out who or what Abe Ibdeec is, then you would also find out that he/she/it also pays property tax in Washington County.

Keep guessing, as I am certain beyond all other certainties that you will not find out 'what Abe Ibdeec' really is.
from the bible

Geneva, AL

#20 Oct 14, 2013
Sorry about the identifier in the left margin. I am at a friends house and using his computer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chipley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 1 hr VET 2,475
Ted Everett needs to go. 3 hr Funny 5
Basketball (Mar '14) 6 hr Nope 34
Six Department of Corrections Staff Arrested; T... 12 hr Ontrack 5
2014 Football season 14 hr Football time 22
dot (Jul '13) 16 hr Now You Know 68
Washington County Elections Predictions, Cast y... 17 hr Baby Boomer 10
•••
•••
Chipley Dating