Review: Cotterkey Investments LTD

Review: Cotterkey Investments LTD

Posted in the Chino Valley Forum

brandee buzard

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Oct 8, 2013
these people illegally evicted me locked me out and then 4 days later threw my belongings all of them in the trash and took anything worth of value and my social security cars and birth certs these people are crooks and they do this all the time and get away with it im looking for an attorney to take them to court to get whats owed to me
MAD AS HELL

Glendale, AZ

#2 Nov 14, 2013
I DONT KNOW THESE PEOPLE FROM ADAM BUT I JUST FOUND OUT SOMEONE IN THE COMPLEX ON 25TH AVE IS USING MY NAME AND ITS GOING TO GET UGLY WHEN I GET THE REST OF THE INFO SO, YOU MAY NOT BE THE ONLY ONE DROPPIN' THE HAMMER ON THEM !!!!!!!
SheWolf

United States

#3 Nov 17, 2013
brandee buzard wrote:
these people illegally evicted me locked me out and then 4 days later threw my belongings all of them in the trash and took anything worth of value and my social security cars and birth certs these people are crooks and they do this all the time and get away with it im looking for an attorney to take them to court to get whats owed to me
i have had this happen to me befor.
KARMA BABY KARMA

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Apr 18, 2014
Well finally someone is going to do something. They have fucked around with to many people now and they really pissed off the wrong one this time. She has an Attorney and is gonna hold them responsible for what happened to her there. And that's how she found out their being investigated by the police and the FBI and security something I didn't even know we had. Their gonna go down big with all the illegals they rent too and employ at ALL their properties.to many to say they didn't know. And it's their responsibility to check and see who they rent to
And now they are talking to people who lived there,still does live there, at Desert sands apt. This person is really helping them . They found out a lot just by talking to other tenents there. And has taken pictures of a lot of shit too. And it is kinda funny how Erma is taking the big guy ty for a lot and he has no clue . And She has been collecting $$$ from the apts and he Knows nothing about it.
. That's how she plays. But it's all gonna come to an end. And poor ty ?? Federal prison for him.
Illegal s and tax fraud lying to the Government always gets a one way ticket in for a few years and Erma in Orange.. lmaobt and I'll be the fly watching all of it happen. Well I help a little too. KARMA....
KARMA BABY KARMA

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Apr 18, 2014
That's a couple of court dates I'll be at..to late to cover anything up now too because they have a lot on both of them. And a few others I hear too. But I bet the others will be talking big to save their own asses. And once they finally arrest them, what else are they gonna find out about??????? That's gonna be. A big bus going back to MEXICO...
Cool1

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Apr 21, 2014
His name is Tye Smoole and Ronald Herb who own Cotterkey. They have screwed me over.
Laughing at posts

Chandler, AZ

#7 Jan 9, 2015
Well, if your money management skills are as bad as your grammar in EVERY posting on here, and you don't pay your rent...then you get evicted.

Simple.

I am sure the company is following the letter of the law, however, you aren't too good with 'letters'.

Have fun in court
momyoutookadvant ageof

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Oct 13, 2015
We should have fought with this jack ass! We had did a rent-to-own property with him and got royally screwed! He had the nerve to take us to court (we paid our rent, thank you very much) and he was the one who was not within our agreement. It was quite funny however because it seemed like the judge knew him!!! he ordered if ty did not give us written statement about what he was keeping our almost 4,000 for, that we should come back and sue him! He's arrogant and just a plain out scammer! He talks a big deal but has NO IDEA what a piece of trash he is! He takes advantage of people who really don't have alot of money! What a real nice guy, right??? I hope all of arizona sees what a douche he is and stays away from his properties! Hopefully he's In jail by now for doing EVERYTHING he has to people!
(What's wrong? You're afraid everyone is talking about what a slum lord you are???)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chino Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 4 hr LUVTRANNYCUM 1,061
News Republican Senate Candidate Tells Melania Trump... 5 hr Frogface Kate 22
Why are there so many idiots from Minnesota in AZ? 13 hr But But But 2
OK Trump saves 1K jobs Sat Go Blue Forever 2
Faithless Electors Dump Trump, let Congress Cho... Sat Protesters CAN WORK 3
last post wins! Fri Princess Hey 67
Veteran Crusis Line Nov 30 Pontiac Citizen 1

Chino Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chino Valley Mortgages