Chino Valley Unified reassigns Rhodes principal

Chino Valley Unified has reassigned the principal of one of the highest-scoring schools in the district to serve as principal on assignment. Full Story
question

West Covina, CA

#101 Dec 30, 2009
The "correction" in the article (click the link to re-read the original article) states Jason Watts will be the Principle of OPA (this is why I asked):

*** Correction, December 18 ***

The article "A new job for principal" on Dec. 17 had some incorrect information. Jason Watts, assistant principal at Chaparral Elementary School, expects to be principal of Oxford Preparatory Academy. Sue Roche, former principal at Rhodes Elementary School, the highest-scoring school in the Chino Valley Unified School District, sent her farewell letter to Rhodes parents. The school board has not discussed where Oxford will be located if it is approved.

... Someone is either mis-informed or not telling the truth.
Lewis

United States

#102 Dec 30, 2009
The Daily Bulletin writer, Neil, is prone to an occasional mistake;>
lawmaker

Anaheim, CA

#103 Dec 30, 2009
question wrote:
The "correction" in the article (click the link to re-read the original article) states Jason Watts will be the Principle of OPA (this is why I asked):
The article "A new job for principal" on Dec. 17 had some incorrect information. Jason Watts, assistant principal at Chaparral Elementary School, expects to be principal of Oxford Preparatory Academy. Sue Roche, former principal at Rhodes Elementary School, the highest-scoring school in the Chino Valley Unified School District, sent her farewell letter to Rhodes parents. The school board has not discussed where Oxford will be located if it is approved.
Neil also stated that Mrs. Roche sent a letter home to Los Serranos parents, so I would take what he says with a grain of salt. His job is to stir the pot, not report the facts...trust me.
One CVUSD Insider

Camarillo, CA

#104 Dec 31, 2009
chino valley girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I think most bloggers look at your comments as ridiculous - find a new hobby.
Michael "Mr Sneaky" you arre now changing your sex to ridicule other bloggerss that disagree with you? Again, I have seen no responses to the difficult questions for Mr Sneaky. Also, he states there is only one person in here "with a grudge" that disagrees with him. Wow, the love and respect for mr Calta is almost universal. ANSWER THE QUESTIONS MICHAEL!
chino valley girl

Chino Hills, CA

#105 Dec 31, 2009
One CVUSD Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael "Mr Sneaky" you arre now changing your sex to ridicule other bloggerss that disagree with you? Again, I have seen no responses to the difficult questions for Mr Sneaky. Also, he states there is only one person in here "with a grudge" that disagrees with him. Wow, the love and respect for mr Calta is almost universal. ANSWER THE QUESTIONS MICHAEL!
I'm not Calta - but I know who you are.
Lewis

United States

#106 Dec 31, 2009
I don't know if Calta is sneaky, but he certainly didn't show good
sense by making accusations against CVUSD employees without
checking his "facts" first.
Here Legally Sr

Ontario, CA

#107 Dec 31, 2009
I like Michael because he is always trying to do best within his abilities.
I believe this man is a great school board member.
OPA people Lewis.... have a bigger heart.
One CVUSD Insider

United States

#108 Dec 31, 2009
chino valley girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Your are Michael. And I am? After you answer that question you may want to answer a few moe that have been asked by others.
Calta

Chino, CA

#109 Dec 31, 2009
It's really easy to know what my comments are. I use my own name and "Chino" appears underneath. If you want to be sure where I stand on an issue or you have a question or valuable information to share, I can be reached at michaelcalta@hotmail.com.

I havent made any personal attacks or accusation against employees, etc. etc. on these blogs or anywhere else. I do try to make myself available on these blogs, by email, by phone, at board meetings, at events, etc. as one of 5 of your elected CVUSD trustees. We may not always agree on every issue but I am always listening and striving to serve the interests of all 32,000 CVUSD students to the best of my knowledge and abilities.

As a CVUSD graduate with 3 children attending CVUSD schools, I'm just grateful to be able to "pay back" in some way all that CVUSD has given our family and continues to give.

With that, Happy New Year and thank you to all of our educators, education support staff and parents for contributing to the success of such a remarkable school district.

May god bless us all this coming year, especially our children!!!!! Happy New Year!
YCUAUNM

Gardena, CA

#110 Jan 2, 2010
Top Gun and Here Legally,

Allegedly Sneaky BSer has his eye on city politics with the backing of a developer. Who could that be?
One CVUSD Insider

Temecula, CA

#111 Jan 2, 2010
chino valley girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Who am I Mr Michael "Sneaky" Calta? Your answer will tell me who you are.
Calta

Chino, CA

#112 Jan 2, 2010
Sorry, no election for me until 2012 if I chose to run for re-election again and my wife and children let me. All of my campaigns have been financed by me, friends and family members - no developers or anyone doing business with the school district. Hope I didn't disappoint!
Here Legally

Irvine, CA

#113 Jan 4, 2010
Here Legally Sr wrote:
I like Michael because he is always trying to do best within his abilities.
I believe this man is a great school board member.
OPA people Lewis.... have a bigger heart.
You forgot to mention that you were also extremely gullible and believed all the b s from Michael "Mr Sneaky" Calta.
Good job

Pomona, CA

#114 Jan 4, 2010
One CVUSD Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
Mrs Roche will be working on the approval of OPA,recruiting and the duties of her new job. That is what we have been informed of in this district. Anyone who knows Mrs Roche is not surprised. The word is that the other administrators and the school board will not challenge her.
Good for her!
Good job

Pomona, CA

#115 Jan 4, 2010
question wrote:
Good for him!
Concerned Mom

Irvine, CA

#116 Jan 8, 2010
Good job wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for her!
Mrs Roche is out recruiting big time for OPA and I say good for her.
One CVUSD Insider

United States

#117 Jan 9, 2010
Concerned Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Mrs Roche is out recruiting big time for OPA and I say good for her.
We all know that was the reason for the new job. I say good for her also.
Here Legally

Irvine, CA

#118 Jan 11, 2010
Did I hear voucher system. This is the only way to receive quality education in California.
Concerned Mom

Irvine, CA

#119 Jan 12, 2010
Next time you are at Litel sign us up Sue.
WalMartisBetter

Carson, CA

#120 Jan 16, 2010
Concerned Mom wrote:
Next time you are at Litel sign us up Sue.
Sign us up also Mrs Roche. Anything to escape this political union boss/administrator goldmine!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chino Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr Cali Girl 2014 200,963
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 4 hr Los Angeles 2,266
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr Los Angeles 15,996
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,390
UPDATE: Mother's boyfriend suspected in 5-year-... (Mar '10) 6 hr another mother 149
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 7 hr Runonion 5,072
I recently attended the LA County Fair 12 hr Howard Vipperman 1
•••

Chino Hills News Video

•••
•••

Chino Hills Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chino Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••