UPDATED: Suspected drunk drivers kill 2 highway workers on 405 Freeway

Jul 22, 2012 Full story: Press-Telegram 8

Two alleged drunken drivers - including a Norwalk resident - hit each other and then plowed into a construction crew on the San Diego Freeway in the South Bay Sunday morning, killing two road workers.

Read more
REDNECK

Downey, CA

#1 Jul 22, 2012
Another surprises...A drunk F-ing Mexican from Norwalk kills some innocent workers just doing there jobs. They should lynch this filthy Mexican drunk.
WTF

Irvine, CA

#2 Jul 23, 2012
You stupid ignorant white trash. You are probably proud of what that white pos did in Colorado.
No Name just Comment

Downey, CA

#3 Jul 23, 2012
REDNECK wrote:
Another surprises...A drunk F-ing Mexican from Norwalk kills some innocent workers just doing there jobs. They should lynch this filthy Mexican drunk.

What a Damn idiot, it's PPL like you who should be run over! I hate saying that but we don't need prejudisum in this Country... go stick your head up your Butt Fool...
REDNECK

Downey, CA

#4 Jul 23, 2012
No Name just Comment wrote:
<quoted text>
What a Damn idiot, it's PPL like you who should be run over! I hate saying that but we don't need prejudisum in this Country... go stick your head up your Butt Fool...
Learn to spell...So I see you defend intoxicated F-ing Mexicans that kill law-abiding citizens that are just doing there jobs.
Funny Redneck

United States

#5 Jul 24, 2012
REDNECK wrote:
<quoted text>Learn to spell...So I see you defend intoxicated F-ing Mexicans that kill law-abiding citizens that are just doing there jobs.
Redneck I see you defend F-ing whites that kill law-abiding citizens that were just watching a movie!
REDNECK

Downey, CA

#6 Jul 24, 2012
Funny Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Redneck I see you defend F-ing whites that kill law-abiding citizens that were just watching a movie!
Exactly were are these post you refer too? I would never defend a criminal and do not attempt to slander me, you ignorant prick.
No Name just Comment

Downey, CA

#7 Jul 25, 2012
REDNECK wrote:
<quoted text>Learn to spell...So I see you defend intoxicated F-ing Mexicans that kill law-abiding citizens that are just doing there jobs.
wow you do have your head up your ass, I never said I condoned any type of Criminal act, I think you need to learn how to read you ignorant SOB, you obviously have a race issue, and that's what I'm commenting about, well now that I stooped to your level I will graciously Bow out and not worry about your sorry ass .... you not worth my time any longer!
javier

United States

#8 Mar 3, 2013
Filthy white trash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chino Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News West Covina: Jonathan Alexander Rudolph, 20 (Sep '09) 26 min Margaret 3
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 53 min mike tirico 29,264
News Man arrested in fatal shooting (Jul '08) 13 hr lil cuzz 99
News Lung Cancer Smoke Screen (Jun '09) Wed Schmones 33
News Crime and Public Safety, January 13 (Jan '10) Wed princess 17
Helicopters around Placentia-Brea Wed msKitty 4
News Colton murder suspect arrested in Palmdale (May '10) Tue PEREZ FAMILY 33
Chino Hills Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chino Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]