Overcrowding brings fear of early release for inmates

Residents and local leaders have expressed concern about the possibility that nearly a third of California's inmates could be released in order to deal with prison overcrowding. Full Story
Concerned Citizen

San Bernardino, CA

#1 Dec 9, 2008
If they are not violent criminals, I don't see what it will hurt. I feel some of them shouldn't be in there in the first place. We need more drug treatment facilities.
whats up

Orange, CA

#2 Dec 9, 2008
if they would do there job to help them more the governor wouldnt have to worry about them being let out on the street. and put more money into the system .and get michael ramos out the da office in sanberdino county he favor of the death peantly.and he a da of sanberdino county. whats up with that no one will get a fair trail if he feels like that.
edie

Marysville, CA

#3 Dec 9, 2008
let them out they not all bad let them OUT you no the ones that can get out your heartless
Adriana Ramirez

United States

#4 Jan 3, 2009
yes my grandfather Abelino Ramos is in the the solano prison in the solano county, and he is sentenced for life. but he has been doing nothing but good in that prison. They should let him out!! He has been in that jail for 25 years it is not fair!=(
David

Bothell, WA

#5 Jan 3, 2009
Too many loser mexicans are filling the prisons. Kick them back to mexihole and deport their kids too.
Candice Long Beach CA

La Puente, CA

#6 Jan 8, 2009
There are just too many inmates serving time due to a parole violation and this seems to be an ongoing matter. Release the inmates and help with finding them a steady job and resident.
Jim Dalton

Lake Arrowhead, CA

#7 Jan 8, 2009
Candice Long Beach CA wrote:
There are just too many inmates serving time due to a parole violation and this seems to be an ongoing matter. Release the inmates and help with finding them a steady job and resident.
so true. so very true

Jim
angella sykes

Riverdale, GA

#8 Jan 26, 2009
my cousin in jail 15 year now he have 10 more for some thing he did not do that not fear he is doing very good and he also a very good kid let him out
candice long beach

Lakewood, CA

#9 Feb 2, 2009
Jim Dalton wrote:
<quoted text>
so true. so very true
Jim
thanks Jim, I feel that if the parole department wasn't an ass the lives of the parolees would be simple. Candice
candice long beach

Lakewood, CA

#10 Feb 2, 2009
Adriana Ramirez wrote:
yes my grandfather Abelino Ramos is in the the solano prison in the solano county, and he is sentenced for life. but he has been doing nothing but good in that prison. They should let him out!! He has been in that jail for 25 years it is not fair!=(
press the issue and don't give up. Candice
candice long beach

Lakewood, CA

#11 Feb 2, 2009
whats up wrote:
if they would do there job to help them more the governor wouldnt have to worry about them being let out on the street. and put more money into the system .and get michael ramos out the da office in sanberdino county he favor of the death peantly.and he a da of sanberdino county. whats up with that no one will get a fair trail if he feels like that.
San Bernardino County is crooked, they rail road people to jail, I wouldn't trust them to even help me cross the street. Candice
amanda

Concord, NC

#12 Dec 16, 2009
its stupid to let them out early jus cuz theres not enough room. its their own fault they ended up there in the first place so just deal with it!!!!!
skylove

United States

#13 Oct 2, 2010
Look I don't understand everything in life but I do know prison is crazy because one can get killed just like that can anyone tell me this my baby daddy gets out on 12 11 2010 will thay let him out befor that date if anybody knows be real thanks onelove
skylove

United States

#14 Oct 2, 2010
Well is ther anybody ther I want to know if moe wlll be home b4 xmas
cindy

United States

#15 Jul 4, 2011
Well my hubby haz been down for over 4 years!! He sayz he will be out till april of 2012 but he's been doing real good and even has work duties. That should prove enough to let him out!! He's a changed man so I believe he deserves an early release!!
Joe

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Feb 10, 2012
Most of you people are idiots. Not only can you not string together a sentence, but you all have really lame reasons to let your friends out of jail. Keep them locked up and out of my city!
Joe

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Feb 10, 2012
Adriana Ramirez wrote:
I hope Abelino rots in jail. You dont get life for petty crime. Keep him locked up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chino Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Brew In 29,061
Claims filed against Ontario, police after offi... (Aug '08) 3 hr missdaisy25 20
Demolition of Sunkist site marks the end of an era (Apr '10) 11 hr ditto 21
At least one new face to join Glendora City Cou... 21 hr 3 new faces 6
Apple Valley teen escapes from juvenile hall, i... (May '10) Sat Jackii 7
Slaying victim remembered 7 years later (Mar '08) Sat nikki 4
Covina Police Chief Kim Raney is finalist for P... (May '10) Feb 24 Lisa B 42

Winter Storm Warning for San Bernardino County was issued at March 02 at 3:08AM PST

Chino Hills News Video

Chino Hills Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chino Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:38 pm PST