Chino Hills Parkway Northbound is Clo...

Chino Hills Parkway Northbound is Closed at Country Walk

There are 85 comments on the City of Chino Hills story from May 31, 2011, titled Chino Hills Parkway Northbound is Closed at Country Walk. In it, City of Chino Hills reports that:

The two northbound lanes of Chino Hills Parkway have been closed at Country Walk due to a pedestrian fatality.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at City of Chino Hills.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
neighbor

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#81 Jun 29, 2011
It is sad to know someone dies in an accident and it feels worst when you know them or know someone in their family. I heard of this accident but never thought I knew anything about them, now I find out is my neighbor's daughter. My prayers go to her family and I admire the courage her Mother has to get up each day and keep going. As a mother I cannot imagine the pain nor I know the pain as a daughter but I do know they will be blessed and time will help them with their pain. God Bless!!

Since: Jun 11

Huntersville, NC

#82 Nov 29, 2011
Has there been any update on the driver who killed Faye and why she didn't see her jogging?
Deanna Roberson

Whittier, CA

#83 Feb 11, 2013
I was told by my mom that Serlander Faye Webb was killed on Tuesday, may 31,2011 @8:58am. In 1997, Serlander was trying to help me get a job. I only met her once. When I was looking for a job nobody would give me a chance and when my mom told Serlander that, Serlander says to me "I would be happy to give you a chance." This was when she was working for Miller's Outpost. When I got the news that Serlaner was killed knowing that she had three young daughters, it made me really sad because I was thinking about how her three young daughters were feeling which made me cry, but I am glad that she is in a better place and God healed her injuries.
Deanna Roberson

Whittier, CA

#84 Feb 11, 2013
I wonder what the driver was doing behind the wheel that caused her to kill Serlander causing grief and sadness in her family. Was the driver on her cell phone holding it ip to her ear? Was the driver texting? It is sad that Serlander was killed at age 43. I was told "life is too short" and it's true life is too short.
james muldown

Los Angeles, CA

#85 Jun 25, 2013
I am the ex husband and may have some iformation helpful to your civil suite please e-mail me at [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chino Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
visiting a graveyard 5 hr DaviscpO 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr Trojan 32,714
News San Bernardino County code enforcement using ne... (Feb '10) 16 hr annoymous 19
Jose G. Ramirez (Apr '13) Jan 15 Bobmoz 9
News Verdicts reached in Lake Gregory molestation case (Sep '10) Jan 15 Capn Jonathan Harco 8
Explosion Sounds?????? (Dec '09) Jan 14 Ranger 70
News Charter Oak takes charge (Dec '08) Jan 12 Wiseguy 26

Chino Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chino Hills Mortgages