Chino Hills Parkway Northbound is Clo...

Chino Hills Parkway Northbound is Closed at Country Walk

There are 85 comments on the City of Chino Hills story from May 31, 2011, titled Chino Hills Parkway Northbound is Closed at Country Walk. In it, City of Chino Hills reports that:

The two northbound lanes of Chino Hills Parkway have been closed at Country Walk due to a pedestrian fatality.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at City of Chino Hills.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Alaska Sister

Fairbanks, AK

#1 May 31, 2011
Sadly this is my sister Serlander Faye Webb I will always miss you !
drew

Claremont, CA

#2 May 31, 2011
Alaska Sister wrote:
God bless her and your family. I believe I was driving by and saw her laying while they attended to her. I think it was around 12:20pm...was this her?
Cris

Claremont, CA

#3 May 31, 2011
Im hearing that there were two seperate incidents onthis road today? Regardless, god bless the family(s)
Richardson

Mobile, AL

#4 Jun 1, 2011
This was my cousin, I live in Al, An we don't know exactly what happen can somebody let me knw so we can get closure..Thanks!!Continue to pray for my family!!!
Alyson

Chino Hills, CA

#5 Jun 1, 2011
Heartbroken. Faye was an incredible mom who had a smile for everyone. Last time I saw her we were at the nail salon getting pedicures and we had a wonderful chat.

God Bless the Webb Family.
jen2gon

Concord, CA

#6 Jun 1, 2011
Serlander always had the most energy, best out look in life,and smile that light a room. She changed my life in a huge way and i will never forget where i am today because of her. Love you very much mamas!!! I will miss you terribly.
Heaven is so blessed to gain an Angel!
jonathan

Studio City, CA

#7 Jun 1, 2011
i just recieved the phone call 20 mins ago about serlander. she was my manager at anchore blue years ago and i would frequently stop in to talk with her and hear her scream across the store heeeeyyyyy. she'll forever be missed
Drew

Claremont, CA

#8 Jun 1, 2011
Richardson wrote:
This was my cousin, I live in Al, An we don't know exactly what happen can somebody let me knw so we can get closure..Thanks!!Continue to pray for my family!!!
the only thing I can say is on my way home from work...I drove past the accident site. Lots of police and I saw somebody laying down, nearby was a grey car and a man near the body. there were No paramedics at the time, but a plain white van was there.
Drew

Claremont, CA

#9 Jun 1, 2011
God Bless The Webb Family
JJM

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Jun 1, 2011
Alaska Sister wrote:
So sorry for your family's loss, the Angel's have her now.
Sandra

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Jun 1, 2011
SERLANDER was a VERY special person to me...she knew how much I loved her. We had just talked a couple weeks ago. My heart is crushed and I'm in shock. My heart and my prayers go out to Reggie and the family. May god find his way into their hearts and into their home, and bring them comfort, love and peace. I will always love you Ser.
Jeanette

Chino Hills, CA

#12 Jun 1, 2011
We work at a business nearby and when we came in the office one of our workers was crying. It was before 9 a.m. She had just been at the accident and assisted the lady, when a officer from LA Habra came by. They called 911 and tried to help her. It appears she passed quickly. All of us here felt so sad for her and her family. We worried all day if she had id on her and how her loved ones would find out. Our prayers are with the family at this time. It is so sad. Life is so short.
Jeanette

Chino Hills, CA

#13 Jun 1, 2011
It says we are from Orange Calif. but we are from Chino Hills, sorry for mistake
monica m

United States

#14 Jun 1, 2011
Ser had the smile to light up your life in a heartbeat....so grateful to have known her.....she truly is a blessing. God bless her family.........her laugh replays in my head and I smile to know I have such great memories of her. We love you mommas!
CZ-CHINO HILLS

Chino Hills, CA

#15 Jun 1, 2011
Alaska Sister wrote:
I am sending heartfelt prayers and sympathy your way. I work with Jeanette that left a message below and we work down the street from the accident, we are concerned for her family and if she had children, please let us know.

Our co-worker was very effected by the incident and please know your sister was with caring people strangers that stopped to take care of her, she was not alone. We are all very saddened by a life taken to soon.
Winnie

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Jun 1, 2011
Our thoughts and prayers are with her; her husband; family; and friends. I will always remember her smile and laugh. The works us a better place thanks to her.
Dianna

Chino, CA

#17 Jun 1, 2011
Richardson wrote:
My husband and I were on our way to the office, which is right down the street from where the accident happened. She was hit by a car, exactly how it happened, I don't know, as it had already taken place when we got there. We turned around to see if we could help but your cousin had already expired. The driver was still there, on the phone with the 911 operator. If it's any comfort to you and your family, it was quick and she did not suffer. I checked to see if there was a pulse, there was none. This was about 9:50am. A gentleman who identified himself as a La Habra policeman arrived a few seconds later. He also checked for a pulse and could not find one. God Bless and comfort you and your family during this most difficult time.
Dianna

Chino, CA

#18 Jun 1, 2011
Sorry Richardson. It was about 8:50am, not 9:50.
Alaska Sister

Anchorage, AK

#19 Jun 1, 2011
Faye had 3 daughters and a husband, 2 sisters and 2 brothers. She was the baby. It's some comfort to know she was not alone yet I know God was there to take her home.
Richardson

Mobile, AL

#20 Jun 1, 2011
Thanks so much for the information, my mom is taking it so hard, that's her neice, she didn't know all knw happen, she was just told she was walking an was hit an killed, I'm glad that I was able to find this site to get answers..I thank u all for ur help!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chino Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr tom wingo 29,829
List of all the tagging crews in Pomona?? (Apr '13) 10 hr SLUGO 231
News Montebello police officer accused of DUI in Walnut Sun Robert Rodriguez 3
News 18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) Jun 26 Books Azusa 1,785
News Animal control program raises residents' hackle... (Nov '09) Jun 26 Jennifer 36
Fake Jewish con man Ari Crockett in my home! (Jan '12) Jun 26 Shylock 18
Intrusive helicopter May '15 Noyb 4
More from around the web

Chino Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chino Hills Mortgages