Chino Hills Pkwy is Now Open - Tuesda...

Chino Hills Pkwy is Now Open - Tuesday, Sept. 18 -

There are 1 comment on the City of Chino Hills story from Sep 18, 2012, titled Chino Hills Pkwy is Now Open - Tuesday, Sept. 18 -. In it, City of Chino Hills reports that:

A police pursuit ended in a crash on Chino Hills Pkwy last night. A stolen tow truck, with a vehicle in tow, went down the embankment into English Springs Park.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at City of Chino Hills.

JMO

Long Beach, CA

#1 Sep 18, 2012
Traveling on Chino Ave on our way home last night, my Daughter and I saw this tow truck speeding away from three police vehicles at around 9:00PM or just after.(a tow truck...?!!?!?) They all turned left on Chino Hills Parkway, which happened to be the way we were going as well, although we waited until they all passed. By the time we got to Grand Ave there had been an accident. It didn't appear that anyone was seriously injured as I didn't see anyone in the car and there were no emergency vehicles there but the car that was hit was totaled from the back...unbelievable! It led me to wonder why a two truck driver would be evading the police unless they had stolen the vehicle???

I see that was what apparently happened. Guess you just can't fix stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chino Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr The Pharts 33,432
Poll Gangs keepin it G... (Jul '09) 17 hr 18allday 4
Dirty snapchat!! (Oct '16) 18 hr Wooo 5
Private Label Clothing - Bulk Manufacturing 19 hr simoneblake 1
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Mon Pasquali 4,850
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jul 23 Lynn 4,551
News Little 'Ladies' online pose a lot of questions (May '10) Jul 23 Tex- 36

Chino Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chino Hills Mortgages