Calderon, other incumbents appear hea...

Calderon, other incumbents appear headed to victory in state Senate, Assembly races

There are 6 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Calderon, other incumbents appear headed to victory in state Senate, Assembly races. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

Republican Warren Willis attempted to frame his fight against Democrat Ron Calderon on the same terms as partisan battles across the country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

No Surprise Here

Norwalk, CA

#1 Nov 3, 2010
The districts are pretty safe for either democrats or republicans. How can you lose when you are running unopposed or against a kid with autism.
fred flintstone

San Pedro, CA

#2 Nov 3, 2010
Have You Got Your Bags packed. when Again These Fools have been re-elected you can expect to be Taxed Taxed taxed and your Still to STUIPD to See.
WUZsi

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Nov 3, 2010
Congratulations Assembly Member Roger Hernandez!
jesus

West Covina, CA

#4 Nov 3, 2010
Thankfully redistricting passed. The days of safe seats are numbered.
Wondering

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Nov 3, 2010
Now that control of California is in Democratic hands, expect the population to increase. Everyone will pack up and head to California so they can get on welfare, smoke their medical marijuana (a card can be obtained for $50 - $100) and live off the rest of us. I'm truly heartsick that California is in the ditch and our legislators only care about promoting their programs without thought to who will pay for them. I'm also disappointed that the same bunch who can't produce a budget on time got to keep their jobs. If I was 90 days late turning an assignment at work, I'd be fired. There seem to be no consequences in this state.
I Agree

Norwalk, CA

#6 Nov 3, 2010
jesus wrote:
Thankfully redistricting passed. The days of safe seats are numbered.
Hopefully we will have new districts and get some competent people in office in the future and send these people packing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chino Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 106 dogs, cats and rabbits have new homes 2 hr mar 1
News Man fatally shot by Azusa officer after robbery... (Sep '12) Mon Joseph Santacruz 7
News Area Police Officer Shoots Suspect in Domestic ... (Apr '14) Mon Joseph Santacruz 3
News Honk: Are those 'Children at Play' signs legal? (Feb '11) Sat What about this 107
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Jul 23 Trojan 32,307
News California governor denies parole for Manson fo... Jul 22 never-Parole 1
Review: 1-800 Radiator (May '09) Jul 22 Trinity 121

Chino Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chino Hills Mortgages