Two injured in Chino Hills collision

Two injured in Chino Hills collision

There are 8 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Feb 21, 2010, titled Two injured in Chino Hills collision. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

Two people were injured during a traffic collision in Chino Hills Sunday. San Bernardino County Sheriff's with the Chino Hills station responded at 5:45 p.m. to State Route 71 and Ramona Avenue, said Sgt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

Kim

Kapolei, HI

#1 Feb 22, 2010
State 71 near Chino Hills is a death trap. There are more accidents there than anywhere. When will somebody from the state wakeup and notice this?
Long Beach, CA

#2 Feb 22, 2010
When that intersection was being built a retired Engineer had stated that it was a death trap. There are more accidents there than anywhere else. People coming off the 71 trying to beat the yellow light are always hitting the cars crossing on Romona. I myself have witnessed way too many accidents there. I am afraid it's too late for Chino Hills to wake up. It was cost them too much money to redesign the freeway and intersection and they won't put out the money.
yep

Lakewood, CA

#3 Feb 22, 2010
Every time I drive by that intersection I look before I cross even if the light is green. I have witnessed a serious accident there where one person was not paying attention and passed threw the intersection and cars were FLYING through the intersection in the opposite direction. It was eye opening I was holding my breath I seen it coming.
VERY SCARY INTERSECTION BEWARE!!!
909 Curse

Ontario, CA

#4 Feb 22, 2010
The crash occured because chino hills was built on ancient indian burial ground so therefore it is cursed. No wonder why los serranos sucks so bad.
Compak

Northridge, CA

#5 Feb 22, 2010
909 Curse wrote:
The crash occured because chino hills was built on ancient indian burial ground so therefore it is cursed. No wonder why los serranos sucks so bad.
Shut up VICTIMVILLE is not even close to being as good as Los Serranos- Chino Hills,the only bad things that have ever happened here are thefts and accidents
SpenglerX

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#6 Feb 22, 2010
909 Curse wrote:
Indian burial ground means there are bones under the earth. Most places do have bones or other things in them. Superstition isnt an explanantion.
Lexi

Hemet, CA

#7 Feb 26, 2010
I was involved in an accident at that intersection! Some guy ran the red light and hit me! The intersection wouldn't be that bad if people knew how to drive. Chino Hills is not cursed. Los Serranos is not even close to being as bad as Victorville! I'd live in los Serranos over Victorville anyday!!!!
Alicia

Moreno Valley, CA

#8 Feb 25, 2012
How do you know chino was built on indian burial grounds?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chino Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 hr BFL 32,329
News Standstill in fatal stabbing (Apr '08) Thu David G 9
News Jolly Farms Bar-B-Que closing doors after 51 years (Jul '08) Aug 24 BQ memories 11
pomona ha gang (Aug '12) Aug 23 BESTTT 130
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Aug 23 Ted 4,833
News Gang member held in shooting of 9-year-old (Oct '09) Aug 21 P up hoes down 48
News Two graffiti vandals sought by police (Sep '07) Aug 21 BSAERS 287

Chino Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chino Hills Mortgages