Review: American Reliable Windows, Inc.

Review: American Reliable Windows, Inc.

Posted in the Chino Hills Forum

Ashley M

West Hollywood, CA

#1 Jan 30, 2009
City: Los Angeles, CA
Project: New Windows - Multiple
"John M, the salesman, was first out to visit me at the end of December. He showed his windows, he patiently waited while i handled other inquiries about the house; left, called politely, and made his case as the best of the 5 window treatment providers i interacted with. He followed my windows from beginning to end. We continue to have a cordial relationship as he wants to make sure these windows are keeping my home warmer and are the enhancement i wanted for the house. thank you John!"
Janice L.
City: Canyon Country, CA
"The windows were affordable and good quality. Installation was clean and free of damage or mess. "
Sascha M.
City: Woodland Hills, CA
"John is amazing. He has taken such great care of us I can't believe it. In a town that is full of charlottins and crooks, he is a breath of fresh air. thank god for your company..."
Nico B.
"From start to finish our window project went very well. I found John, our sales rep. to be extremely helpful, polite, and very easy to work with during this process. The workers who installed our windows showed up on time, were very professional, and did an excellent job cleaning up the work site. All in all, I am very happy with a job well done and beautiful new windows. Thanks, Mrs. Rose R."
Rose R.
"they were very professional and worked with my needs and schedule."
Athena D.
City: Ventura, CA
"I found this company to be VERY good ! The salesman was excellent in every aspect from his product knowledge to making sure no stone went unturned. He was very friendly, diligent, and kept us informed through the entire process. John made us feel like he was one of his family. We are very happy with the product we bought. I will say it exceeds our expectations. Though, I really need to say the installation crews' cleanup left a lot to be desired. The workmen left behind cigarette butts, nails and screws all over the ground. It took me the better part of 2 hours to pick up after them. I really thought they would have been more professional. "
john r.
City: Inglewood, CA
"We were immediately contacted by the sales rep who was informative, polite and prompt with our appointment time. The window installation crew were also prompt and nice. They did an excellent job on their installation and insured our premises was clean prior to their departure. Prices very competitive."
ADRIAN G.
Lisa

United States

#2 Feb 19, 2009
Salesman was nice. Price was high compared to other window companies I received quotes from. He never did give me the phone references I requested. I didn't think the Atrium Vinyl Windows he sold were that special. Went with Milgard Tuscany with argon, superspacer and suncoat max and saved alot of money and am very happy I did.
Tina K

Mission Viejo, CA

#7 Nov 4, 2010
I highly recommend American Reliable Windows, had an estimate done by American Reliable Windows last year, the sales rep was so informative and showed me different products and gave me an estimate on the spot for the 2 products I liked, amerimax and atrium. I finally decided to do the project this year and I AM SO PLEASED with the WINDOWS and the company as well. The installers were so nice, very respectful and completely cleaned up throughout the day. It only took 1 day to install my entire house 2 floors and 2 patio doors. A+ JOB to you and your crew!!!!
Ashley M wrote:
"John M, the salesman, was first out to visit me at the end of December. He showed his windows, he patiently waited while i handled other inquiries about the house; left, called politely, and made his case as the best of the 5 window treatment providers i interacted with. He followed my windows from beginning to end. We continue to have a cordial relationship as he wants to make sure these windows are keeping my home warmer and are the enhancement i wanted for the house. thank you John!"
Janice L.
City: Canyon Country, CA
"The windows were affordable and good quality. Installation was clean and free of damage or mess. "
Sascha M.
City: Woodland Hills, CA
"John is amazing. He has taken such great care of us I can't believe it. In a town that is full of charlottins and crooks, he is a breath of fresh air. thank god for your company..."
Nico B.
"From start to finish our window project went very well. I found John, our sales rep. to be extremely helpful, polite, and very easy to work with during this process. The workers who installed our windows showed up on time, were very professional, and did an excellent job cleaning up the work site. All in all, I am very happy with a job well done and beautiful new windows. Thanks, Mrs. Rose R."
Rose R.
"they were very professional and worked with my needs and schedule."
Athena D.
City: Ventura, CA
"I found this company to be VERY good ! The salesman was excellent in every aspect from his product knowledge to making sure no stone went unturned. He was very friendly, diligent, and kept us informed through the entire process. John made us feel like he was one of his family. We are very happy with the product we bought. I will say it exceeds our expectations. Though, I really need to say the installation crews' cleanup left a lot to be desired. The workmen left behind cigarette butts, nails and screws all over the ground. It took me the better part of 2 hours to pick up after them. I really thought they would have been more professional. "
john r.
City: Inglewood, CA
"We were immediately contacted by the sales rep who was informative, polite and prompt with our appointment time. The window installation crew were also prompt and nice. They did an excellent job on their installation and insured our premises was clean prior to their departure. Prices very competitive."
ADRIAN G.
Very Impressed

West Hollywood, CA

#8 Nov 23, 2011
By: Kimberly P in Los Angeles, CA

John was just a great guy!!! you feel like you can trust everything he is saying, and you can.. The window look great from 1970 to 2011 we are back in style.=)

By: Shana S in Los Angeles, CA

John, our salesman was very professional and courteous. He answered every question and followed through with our customer satisfaction. Thank you very much.

By: Armen A in Montebello, CA

Excellent work and care provided in install and good quality. Thank you.

By: ROSE B in Placentia, CA

Project started in early May, John was very personable and helpful. After a few glitches in communication, the project was completed in August.
rita

Oxnard, CA

#9 Mar 19, 2012
Lisa wrote:
Salesman was nice. Price was high compared to other window companies I received quotes from. He never did give me the phone references I requested. I didn't think the Atrium Vinyl Windows he sold were that special. Went with Milgard Tuscany with argon, superspacer and suncoat max and saved alot of money and am very happy I did.
hi
what kind of windows you went with? i'm confused.
rita

Oxnard, CA

#10 Mar 19, 2012
danny tried to sell amermax, price became very high he convinced to get analin. he literally was abusing milgard
Vas Moorpark CA

Sherman Oaks, CA

#11 May 2, 2012
After the bad experience I had with this company they should change the name to American UnReliable Windows.First bad experience was when they came to do the final measurement after 4 hours from the time scheduled, next when they came to install the windows and doors, they installed wrong doors, standard instead french rail doors with no key lock as it was in contract.
John was so pushing to take the job and after all these issues he was nasty on the phone, not polite as wehen he tried to take the job.
I will never do another project with this company.
kristine

La Quinta, CA

#12 Jan 2, 2013
John M. was my salesman he came did the estimate and told us that they`l do the finance and took from us a check for $500. After that they couldn't do the finance we told him to shred the check. After 3 months they cashed my check when I called he told me the account department did mistake and he will bring the check to my house but he didn't. He told us you have a lot money and wash it and lost it. Now I open the small claim against the company. They didn't want to talk with us anymore. I guess John is very polite when he wants to sell something but if something goes wrong he is just rude and unprofessional he don't have a respect to the customers.I can say that if want to change your windows don't do it with this company because nobody would listen to you and answer to your questions.
Shlomo Skaff

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Feb 3, 2013
We were immediately contacted by the sales rep who was informative, polite and prompt with our appointment time. The window installation crew were also prompt and nice. They did an excellent job on their installation and insured our premises was clean prior to their departure. Prices very competitive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chino Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pomona gang list (Aug '13) Sun Francotirador 23
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Aug 27 Trojan 32,332
News Standstill in fatal stabbing (Apr '08) Aug 25 David G 9
News Jolly Farms Bar-B-Que closing doors after 51 years (Jul '08) Aug 24 BQ memories 11
pomona ha gang (Aug '12) Aug 23 BESTTT 130
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Aug 23 Ted 4,833
News Gang member held in shooting of 9-year-old (Oct '09) Aug 21 P up hoes down 48

Chino Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chino Hills Mortgages