Comments
1 - 20 of 139 Comments Last updated Apr 24, 2013
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
citizen

La Puente, CA

#1 Mar 9, 2007
The Pomona police are out of control. It seems that many of their violent acts against the citizens are quickly swept under the carpet. I have found that I know at least 5 people who have either been beaten or killed by the Pomona police department. Who is watching the worst gang in pomona "The Police".
POMONA STATISTIC

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Mar 9, 2007
I'VE BEEN A RESIDENT OF POMONA ALL MY LIFE AND KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO EXPERIENCE THE LOST OF LOVED ONES TIME AND TIME AGAIN. GROWING UP IN POMONA MEANS GOING TO GRAMMAR, JR HIGH AND HIGH SCHOOL WITH OTHER KIDS YOU MEET AND WHO DURING A COURSE OF TIME BECOME WHAT WE KNOW AS FRIENDS. SOME OF THOSE FRIENDS DURING These TIMES DO BECOME GANG MEMBERS BUT TO THOSE OF US WHO GREW UP WITH THEM FOR ALL THOSE YEARS DON'T VIEW THEM AS THE VICIOUS ANIMALS THAT THE MEDIA, SOCIETY AND OUR POLICE DEPARTMENT MAKES THEM OUT TO BE. I CAN ONLY IMAGINE THE THOUGHTS OF EVERYONE READING THIS RIGHT NOW BUT BEFORE YOU SHUT DOWN AND CLOSE UP, PLEASE TRY AND KEEP AN OPEN MIND AND FINISH READING THE REST OF WHAT I HAVE TO SAY. BESIDES HASN'T IT TIME AND TIME AGAIN BEEN TOLD TO US BY OUR TEACHERS, PRESIDENT AND OTHERS THAT WE SHOULD NOT ALLOW OURSELVES TO PRACTICE OR TEACH OUR CHILDREN TO BE PREJUDICE? IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT THIS IS THE SAME THING. ITS NOT AT ALL LIKE EVERYONE THINKS IT IS, NOT EVEN THE GANG MEMBERS I KNOW CONDONE ANYONE TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE OR EVEN WORSE OUR PRECIOUS CHILDREN. I PERSONALLY FEEL THE SAME WAY. IT IS AN OUTRAGE THAT SO MANY PEOPLES LIVES ARE CHANGED BY THE IGNORANT COWARDLY ACTS OF THESE INDIVIDUALS BUT IF WE ARE GOING TO REALLY DO ALL THOSE THING BEING TALKED ABOUT IN OUR NEWSPAPERS BY OUR MAYOR, CITY COUNCIL MEN AND POLICE CHIEF. THE SO CALLED LEADERS WHO OVER SEE OUR CITY'S PROBLEMS. WHO ARE TRYING TO COME UP WITH SOLUTIONS AND AWAYNESS GROUPS TO HELP SAVE OUR YOUTH AND CLEAN UP OUR STREETS. SO THAT THE CITY OF POMONA CAN FINALLY FEEL SAFE TO WALK DOWN OUR STREETS AND ONCE AGAIN BECOME A UNITED COMMUNITY TO FIGHT AGAINST ALL THE SENSELESS ACTS OF VIOLENCE. WELL THEN I SAY THIS; IN ORDER TO DO ALL THESE THINGS WE MUST FIRST START AT THE CORE OF THE PROBLEM AND ONCE AND FOR ALL HOLD THOSE WHO ARE ACCOUNTABLE, ACCOUNTABLE!!!! HAS ANYONE EVER STOPPED TO THINK THAT MAYBE THE REASON FOR INCREASED GANG MEMBERS IN OUR COMMUNITY AND ALL THE SENSELESS KILLINGS OF INNOCENT LIVES TAKEN JUST MIGHT BE FUELED BY SOMETHING OTHER THEN JUST PARENTAL NEGLECT OR PEER PRESSURE. JUST MAYBE THINGS HAVE BECOME SO OUT OF CONTROL ON OUR STREETS AND WITHIN OUT COMMUNITY IS BECAUSE OUR CITY COUNSEL MEN ARE USING OUR TAX'S AND CITY'S MONEY TO SEND THEIR WIVES ON EXPENSIVE VACATIONS. IS THAT NOT CREDIT CARD FRAUD AND STEALING?!??OH I'M SORRY, OF COURSE ITS NOT BECAUSE THEN THAT WOULD MEAN OUR CITY COUNCIL MEN WOULD THEN HAVE TO BE ARRESTED AND CHARGED WITH THE VERY SAME CRIME THEY PROMISE US RESIDENTS THEY WILL FIGHT TO PUT A STOP TO IN OUR COMMUNITY. OKAY HERE IS ANOTHER PROBLEM WITH OUR CITY'S DOWN FALL. HOW CAN EXPECT TO WIN BACK OUR STREETS FROM GANG MEMBERS AND THERE COWARDLY ACTS WHEN YOU SEND OUT A GANG WORSE THEN THE ONES IN OUR COMMUNITY TO FIX THE PROBLEM. YES, I'M SPEAKING ABOUT THE POMONA POLICE DEPARTMENT AND THE COWARDLY INHUMANE ACTS THAT THEY HAVE BESTOWED UPON US AS WELL. LIKE I MYSELF HAVE BEEN TOLD BY ONE OF OUR OVER PRAISED POLICE OFFICERS HIMSELF; QUOTE " YOU SEE ARE GANG WILL ALWAYS COME OUT ON TOP.WE WILL NEVER LOOSE.WE WILL CONTINUE TO DO WHATEVER WE WANT, WHENEVER WE WANT AND WHY? BECAUSE OUR GANG GETS TO WEAR A UNIFORM AND CARRY A BADGE,A UNIFORM AND BADGE, THE PEOPLE AND MEDIA RESPECTS AND LOOKS UP TO. THESE PEOPLE AND YOUR TAX'S PAY US TO KEEP ORDER AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT WE DO. AT ALL COSTS. BESIDES WHO ARE THEY GOING TO BELIEVE? A UNIFORMED GOVERNMENT PAID CITY COP OR A PIECE OF SHIT STATISTIC LIKE YOU " UNQUOTE. HAVE YOU EVER EVEN ONCE STOPPED TO THINK THAT MAYBE SOME OF OUR YOUTH TURN TO GANGS BECAUSE OF THE LOSS AND PAIN THEY HAVE HAD TO DEAL WITH IN LOOSING AN OLDER SIBLING , CLOSE FAMILY MEMBER OR BEST FRIEND BY THE VERY SAME PEOPLE THAT WE ARE TAUGHT AS CHILDREN TO TRUST AND TO RUN TO FOR PROTECTION......
POMONA STATISTIC

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Mar 9, 2007
HASN'T IT ALWAYS BEEN SAID THAT THERE IS ALWAYS TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY? WELL LISTEN UP BECAUSE YOUR ABOUT TO READ THE REAL REASON FOR THAT INNOCENT POLICE MAN BEING SHOT IN FRONT OF THE COURT HOUSE BY THAT YOUNG BOY..... THE MEDIA AND PRESS WERE TOLD BY OUR POLICE DEPARTMENT THAT THE KID SAID HE DID IT TO GAIN FAVOR IN THE SIGHT OF A WELL KNOWN GANG IN POMONA,THE INFAMOUS POMONA 12 STREET SHARKIES GANG. RIGHT? WELL WHEN HIS CLOSE FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES WERE FINALLY ABLE TO SPEAK WITH HIM, THEY ASKED HIM THE VERY SAME QUESTION. WHY????? WHY WOULD HE DO SUCH A THING? HIS RESPONSE WAS THAT HE FELT ANGRY AND HE FELT HE HAD TO DO SOMETHING TO THEM FOR WHAT THEY HAD DID TO ONE OF HIS BEST FRIENDS ONLY A FEW MONTHS BEFORE THEN..... THEY KILLED A YOUNG MAN IN COLD BLOOD. SHOT HIM IN THE BACK WHILE HE WAS RUNNING AWAY FROM THEM BECAUSE HE KNEW ALL TO WELL WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO HIM IF HE DIDN'T RUN. THEY WOULD SNATCH HIM UP AND TAKE HIM WHERE NO ONE COULD HEAR HIS CRIES AND SCREAMS FROM THE BLOWS TO HIS FACE AND BODY FROM THERE FISTS AND BATONS, LIKE SO MANY TIMES BEFORE. THEN TAKE HIM IN AND HAVE HIM BOOKED ON WHATEVER CHARGES THEY WANTED TO. INCLUDING RESISTING ARREST WHEN THE BEATING THEY GAVE HIM WAS TO NOTICEABLE. OR SOMETIMES AFTER, EVEN JUST LETTING HIM GO BECAUSE THE THOUGHT OF HAVING TO DO THE PAPER WORK ON HIM WOULD TAKE UP TO MUCH OF THERE TIME. SO YES EVENTUALLY THIS VERY SAME (KID AT THE TIME) GOT INTO ONE OF POMONA'S GANGS AND STARTED RUNNING FROM THE SAME POLICE MEN WHO HATED HIM FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO CATCH HIM TIME AND TIME AGAIN. ONLY TO END UP WITH THEM GETTING AWAY WITH THE COWARDLY ACT OF PLACING A GUN AT THE SCENE AND MAKING SURE ON THERE FINAL RIGHT UP ON HIM, MENTIONING SEVERAL TIMES THAT HE WAS A KNOWN POMONA GANG MEMBER. THEY DIDN'T STOP THERE EITHER. NOT ONLY DID THEY NOT CALL HIS FAMILY TO LET THEM KNOW OF THERE SONS DEATH, THEY WAITED UNTIL THE BOYS MOTHER, FATHER AND CLOSE FAMILY FRIEND WHO HAD SEEN HIM LAST THAT FATAL NIGHT, WENT INTO THE POLICE STATION TO ASK IF THE RUMORS ON THE STREET ABOUT THERE SONS DEATH BY THERE HANDS WERE TRUE. WERE GIVEN NO COMFORT OR ANSWERS UNTIL AFTER MAKING INSISTING REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION ON THERE SONS WHERE ABOUT'S, WERE THEN TOLD BY ONE OF OUR SWORN POLICE OFFICERS OUT OF FRUSTRATION FOR THEM NOT TO WORRY BECAUSE THEY (MEANING THE POMONA POLICE DEPARTMENT ) WOULD PAY THEM FOR HIM. THEN WALKING AWAY LEAVING HIS MOTHER AND FATHER LEFT TO FEEL ONLY GOD KNOWS WHAT??? BUT TIME AND TIME AGAIN STORIES LIKE THESE NEVER EVEN MAKE THE FRONT PAGE AND EVEN IF THEY DID, I'M SURE IT WOULD BE AN OVER JUSTIFIED HEROIC ACT OF ONE OF OUR CITY'S FINEST. I COULD SIT HERE AND WRITE STORY AFTER STORY ABOUT THE CRUEL COWARDLY AND INHUMANE ACTS OF OUR POLICE DEPARTMENT, BUT REALLY NOW WHO WOULD THEY BELIEVE. A UNIFORMED GOVERNMENT PAID CITY COP OR A PIECE OF SHIT STATISTIC LIKE ME???? POMONA STATISTIC
Charlie

Pomona, CA

#4 Mar 10, 2007
There is a sub-culture within the law enforcement community which tolerates misconduct by the police, allegedly for the greater good. It simply amazes me that they do not recognize that they have become the bad guys. I guess if you chase the bogey man long enough you become the bogeyman!

Who is policing the police is a very good question? All communities should have civil rights commissions that investigate police misconduct and have clout to enforce their findings. This would also protect the good officers..........
Code

Long Beach, CA

#5 Mar 10, 2007
citizen wrote:
The Pomona police are out of control. It seems that many of their violent acts against the citizens are quickly swept under the carpet. I have found that I know at least 5 people who have either been beaten or killed by the Pomona police department. Who is watching the worst gang in pomona "The Police".
Get a life. You are right, the police is the biggest gang, but they are the good guys.
Code

Long Beach, CA

#6 Mar 10, 2007
Charlie wrote:
There is a sub-culture within the law enforcement community which tolerates misconduct by the police, allegedly for the greater good. It simply amazes me that they do not recognize that they have become the bad guys. I guess if you chase the bogey man long enough you become the bogeyman!
Who is policing the police is a very good question? All communities should have civil rights commissions that investigate police misconduct and have clout to enforce their findings. This would also protect the good officers..........
Mr. Charlie, you should police the police since you have so much knowledge of them.
Charlie

Pomona, CA

#7 Mar 10, 2007
lamar wrote:
<quoted text>Get a life. You are right, the police is the biggest gang, but they are the good guys.
Lamar; you are the black person who supports the misconduct of Black police officers like Ivory Webb; and then denies he himself is black!
Charlie

Pomona, CA

#8 Mar 11, 2007
lamar wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. Charlie, you should police the police since you have so much knowledge of them.
Lamara, it's 2007; and their is no need for you to be ashamed of your Race!
Code

Long Beach, CA

#9 Mar 11, 2007
Charlie wrote:
<quoted text> Lamar; you are the black person who supports the misconduct of Black police officers like Ivory Webb; and then denies he himself is black!
For you informaiton Mr. Charlie, if you must know. I am not black, I am white, I don't support just black officers. I support all officers! You are whats wrong with society today. You put race into every thing you do. Grow UP! Little boy.
Charlie

Pomona, CA

#10 Mar 11, 2007
lamar wrote:
<quoted text>For you informaiton Mr. Charlie, if you must know. I am not black, I am white, I don't support just black officers. I support all officers! You are whats wrong with society today. You put race into every thing you do. Grow UP! Little boy.
Yes indeed; you even support Cops who are Criminals. And yes, you are black but you are to ashamed to admit it! It's 2007 son, come out of the closet!

Oh and by the way, you should not be ashamed of your race! You should be ashamed of supporting a criminal cop like former Deputy Ivory Webb who shot an unarmed and non violent American Soldier!

Ivory Webb is a criminal! The fact that he wore a badge is irrelevant! It is obvious to me that your parents did not raise you right son so I have to be more tolerant of you! Now go to your room!!!!!!!!!
Code

Long Beach, CA

#11 Mar 12, 2007
Charlie wrote:
<quoted text> Yes indeed; you even support Cops who are Criminals. And yes, you are black but you are to ashamed to admit it! It's 2007 son, come out of the closet!
Oh and by the way, you should not be ashamed of your race! You should be ashamed of supporting a criminal cop like former Deputy Ivory Webb who shot an unarmed and non violent American Soldier!
Ivory Webb is a criminal! The fact that he wore a badge is irrelevant! It is obvious to me that your parents did not raise you right son so I have to be more tolerant of you! Now go to your room!!!!!!!!!
LOL...I like you Charlie. I'm ashamed for you mother. She raised a bias son or girl what ever you are. Oh, and by the way SON, I am 100% white. What, you think I'm black because my name, typical. Like I said before GROW UP, little boy.
Charlie

Pomona, CA

#12 Mar 13, 2007
lamar wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...I like you Charlie. I'm ashamed for you mother. She raised a bias son or girl what ever you are. Oh, and by the way SON, I am 100% white. What, you think I'm black because my name, typical. Like I said before GROW UP, little boy.
Look Lamara, we all know you are black; and that you support criminal cops! Hopefully your support for former Deputy Ivory Webb is not motivated by the possibility that you have a crush on him? Oh and by the way son, I am Mr. Charlie to you!!!
CEXVE3PE CHS

Rowland Heights, CA

#13 Mar 19, 2007
LOS CHERRIESX3
CE X VE 3 PE CHS

Rowland Heights, CA

#14 Mar 19, 2007
CE VE PE
RickDawg

Brea, CA

#15 Mar 20, 2007
POMONA STATISTIC wrote:
I'VE BEEN A RESIDENT OF POMONA ALL MY LIFE AND KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO EXPERIENCE THE LOST OF LOVED ONES TIME AND TIME AGAIN. GROWING UP IN POMONA MEANS GOING TO GRAMMAR, JR HIGH AND HIGH SCHOOL WITH OTHER KIDS YOU MEET AND WHO DURING A COURSE OF TIME BECOME WHAT WE KNOW AS FRIENDS. SOME OF THOSE FRIENDS DURING These TIMES DO BECOME GANG MEMBERS BUT TO THOSE OF US WHO GREW UP WITH THEM FOR ALL THOSE YEARS DON'T VIEW THEM AS THE VICIOUS ANIMALS THAT THE MEDIA, SOCIETY AND OUR POLICE DEPARTMENT MAKES THEM OUT TO BE. I CAN ONLY IMAGINE THE THOUGHTS OF EVERYONE READING THIS RIGHT NOW BUT BEFORE YOU SHUT DOWN AND CLOSE UP, PLEASE TRY AND KEEP AN OPEN MIND AND FINISH READING THE REST OF WHAT I HAVE TO SAY. BESIDES HASN'T IT TIME AND TIME AGAIN BEEN TOLD TO US BY OUR TEACHERS, PRESIDENT AND OTHERS THAT WE SHOULD NOT ALLOW OURSELVES TO PRACTICE OR TEACH OUR CHILDREN TO BE PREJUDICE? IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT THIS IS THE SAME THING. ITS NOT AT ALL LIKE EVERYONE THINKS IT IS, NOT EVEN THE GANG MEMBERS I KNOW CONDONE ANYONE TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE OR EVEN WORSE OUR PRECIOUS CHILDREN. I PERSONALLY FEEL THE SAME WAY. IT IS AN OUTRAGE THAT SO MANY PEOPLES LIVES ARE CHANGED BY THE IGNORANT COWARDLY ACTS OF THESE INDIVIDUALS BUT IF WE ARE GOING TO REALLY DO ALL THOSE THING BEING TALKED ABOUT IN OUR NEWSPAPERS BY OUR MAYOR, CITY COUNCIL MEN AND POLICE CHIEF. THE SO CALLED LEADERS WHO OVER SEE OUR CITY'S PROBLEMS. WHO ARE TRYING TO COME UP WITH SOLUTIONS AND AWAYNESS GROUPS TO HELP SAVE OUR YOUTH AND CLEAN UP OUR STREETS. SO THAT THE CITY OF POMONA CAN FINALLY FEEL SAFE TO WALK DOWN OUR STREETS AND ONCE AGAIN BECOME A UNITED COMMUNITY TO FIGHT AGAINST ALL THE SENSELESS ACTS OF VIOLENCE. WELL THEN I SAY THIS; IN ORDER TO DO ALL THESE THINGS WE MUST FIRST START AT THE CORE OF THE PROBLEM AND ONCE AND FOR ALL HOLD THOSE WHO ARE ACCOUNTABLE, ACCOUNTABLE!!!! HAS ANYONE EVER STOPPED TO THINK THAT MAYBE THE REASON FOR INCREASED GANG MEMBERS IN OUR COMMUNITY AND ALL THE SENSELESS KILLINGS OF INNOCENT LIVES TAKEN JUST MIGHT BE FUELED BY SOMETHING OTHER THEN JUST PARENTAL NEGLECT OR PEER PRESSURE. JUST MAYBE THINGS HAVE BECOME SO OUT OF CONTROL ON OUR STREETS AND WITHIN OUT COMMUNITY IS BECAUSE OUR CITY COUNSEL MEN ARE USING OUR TAX'S AND CITY'S MONEY TO SEND THEIR WIVES ON EXPENSIVE VACATIONS. IS THAT NOT CREDIT CARD FRAUD AND STEALING?!??OH I'M SORRY, OF COURSE ITS NOT BECAUSE THEN THAT WOULD MEAN OUR CITY COUNCIL MEN WOULD THEN HAVE TO BE ARRESTED AND CHARGED WITH THE VERY SAME CRIME THEY PROMISE US RESIDENTS THEY WILL FIGHT TO PUT A STOP TO IN OUR COMMUNITY. OKAY HERE IS ANOTHER PROBLEM WITH OUR CITY'S DOWN FALL. HOW CAN EXPECT TO WIN BACK OUR STREETS FROM GANG MEMBERS AND THERE COWARDLY ACTS WHEN YOU SEND OUT A GANG WORSE THEN THE ONES IN OUR COMMUNITY TO FIX THE PROBLEM. YES, I'M SPEAKING ABOUT THE POMONA POLICE DEPARTMENT AND THE COWARDLY INHUMANE ACTS THAT THEY HAVE BESTOWED UPON US AS WELL. LIKE I MYSELF HAVE BEEN TOLD BY ONE OF OUR OVER PRAISED POLICE OFFICERS HIMSELF; QUOTE " YOU SEE ARE GANG WILL ALWAYS COME OUT ON TOP.WE WILL NEVER LOOSE.WE WILL CONTINUE TO DO WHATEVER WE WANT, WHENEVER WE WANT AND WHY? BECAUSE OUR GANG GETS TO WEAR A UNIFORM AND CARRY A BADGE,A UNIFORM AND BADGE, THE PEOPLE AND MEDIA RESPECTS AND LOOKS UP TO. THESE PEOPLE AND YOUR TAX'S PAY US TO KEEP ORDER AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT WE DO. AT ALL COSTS. BESIDES WHO ARE THEY GOING TO BELIEVE? A UNIFORMED GOVERNMENT PAID CITY COP OR A PIECE OF SHIT STATISTIC LIKE YOU " UNQUOTE. HAVE YOU EVER EVEN ONCE STOPPED TO THINK THAT MAYBE SOME OF OUR YOUTH TURN TO GANGS BECAUSE OF THE LOSS AND PAIN THEY HAVE HAD TO DEAL WITH IN LOOSING AN OLDER SIBLING , CLOSE FAMILY MEMBER OR BEST FRIEND BY THE VERY SAME PEOPLE THAT WE ARE TAUGHT AS CHILDREN TO TRUST AND TO RUN TO FOR PROTECTION......
Pomona police cars should read....W.D.W.W.W. we.do.what.we.want. hinding behind the badge cowards.
pomona-pd

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Apr 10, 2007
I LIVE IN POMONA AND HERE GUN SHOTS ALL THE TIME,THEN SIRENS THEN HELLICOPTERS
I NO IVE LOST FAMILY AND FREINDS TO GANGS.
I HAVE A SCANNER AND HERE EVERYTHING THATS GOING ON .POLICE HAVE A DANGEROUS JOB.YOU THINK IF THEY WERE NICE TO
EVERYONE' EVERYONE WOULD BE NICE BACK 'GET REAL'. POMONA IS GETTING WORSE
AND IF ANYONE THINK THEY CAN CONTROL IT BETTER SPEAK UP....... ILL PAY YOU TO PROTECT ME AND MY PROPERTY...
VWSPX3 LOS MALDITOS GANG

Pomona, CA

#19 Apr 10, 2007
CEXVE3PE CHS wrote:
LOS CHERRIESX3
WEST WEST TO ALL YOU CHAVALAS
Charlie

Claremont, CA

#20 Apr 11, 2007
pomona-pd wrote:
I LIVE IN POMONA AND HERE GUN SHOTS ALL THE TIME,THEN SIRENS THEN HELLICOPTERS
I NO IVE LOST FAMILY AND FREINDS TO GANGS.
I HAVE A SCANNER AND HERE EVERYTHING THATS GOING ON .POLICE HAVE A DANGEROUS JOB.YOU THINK IF THEY WERE NICE TO
EVERYONE' EVERYONE WOULD BE NICE BACK 'GET REAL'. POMONA IS GETTING WORSE
AND IF ANYONE THINK THEY CAN CONTROL IT BETTER SPEAK UP....... ILL PAY YOU TO PROTECT ME AND MY PROPERTY...
We need good cops not criminal cops; and that is the important issue. When police officers conduct themselves like the criminals they are suppose to protect us from then there is no difference.

If it walks like a Duck, looks like a Duck; and quacks like a Duck then maybe it is a criminal cop! A badge does not exempt anyone from criminal conduct!

If you feel this way then hire former Deputy Ivory J. Webb who shot the unarmed soldier to protect your home. After all he was fired and could use the money! Or you can be like most of us and buy your own GUN!
BIG SIN

Las Vegas, NV

#21 Apr 12, 2007
POMONA TOWN!!!
RickDawg

Upland, CA

#22 Apr 14, 2007
BIG SIN wrote:
POMONA TOWN!!!
P-TOWN...PUTO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr KiMare 200,624
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr Stirrer of merde 5,019
Rancho Cucamonga breaks ground on 225-unit affo... (Jul '09) 5 hr Amenda 136
Living in Corona!!!!!! ? !!!!!!!!! (Apr '07) 9 hr Mark 61
Dos Lagos Development 9 hr Mark 8
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 9 hr papersup 15,971
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 14 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,102
•••

Chino News Video

•••
Chino Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chino Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chino People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chino News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chino
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••