UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32836 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#12505 Jul 28, 2012
Saban, sorry Clown
Bruin Fan

North Hollywood, CA

#12508 Jul 28, 2012
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Very nice with your facts Pemmie. You never let us down with that.
Since you are in an Olympic mood, USC started their Olympic count (currently at 262) beginning in 1904. UCLA began their count (currently at 236) in 1920, so UCLA actually has a better percentage than USC of Olympic medals:
UCLA - 2.56 per year
USC - 2.42 per year
To arrogantly say "is that all you got" is again a Trogan exaggeration in attempting to claim superiority over others!!!
Go Bruins!
Excellent comeback ole boy, we Bruins are superior with numbers. Take the concept of zero we have plenty of knowledge as in 50-0...Go Bruins!
Bruin Fan

North Hollywood, CA

#12509 Jul 28, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
33 days to Collage Football
I see Saben's taking some heat about paying his players..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nx5GwULPU90XX
Can't wait for the next Bruin "Weenie" roast at the Rose Bowl, Brew-In always takes his with Artie's organic mayonnaise...Go Bruins!
Bruin Fan

North Hollywood, CA

#12510 Jul 28, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I only believe proven facts, such as Joe McKnight saying Pete Carroll getting Bush on a 3-way call in order to help Carroll get McKnight, as the video proves it's a fact.
We Bruins play by he book, I swear by Deshon Foster on Sam Glbert's bible that we Bruins have never cheated....Go Bruins!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#12511 Jul 29, 2012
Geez BFL, you were having some fun posting today...LOL

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#12512 Jul 29, 2012
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
We Trojans love to cheat, if you ain't cheating you ain't trying, Fight On!
you a$$h ole.

#12513 Jul 29, 2012
Matt from Columbus wrote:
Geez BFL, you were having some fun posting today...LOL
I'm a true gentleman, I reply to all my admireres, no post goes ignored...Bruins are all about class, not like them trOJies across town, they have no class, they think that just because their school is located in the slums of L.A. they can act like turds.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#12514 Jul 29, 2012
I have met Trojan fans in person at the Horseshoe and can say there was quite an arrogance in all the fans that I met there. But because I know CB, Broadway Joe, and CPEM, I know that there are some good Trojan fans.
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a true gentleman, I reply to all my admireres, no post goes ignored...Bruins are all about class, not like them trOJies across town, they have no class, they think that just because their school is located in the slums of L.A. they can act like turds.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#12515 Jul 29, 2012
I only mess with people I like :)
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a true gentleman, I reply to all my admireres, no post goes ignored...Bruins are all about class, not like them trOJies across town, they have no class, they think that just because their school is located in the slums of L.A. they can act like turds.

#12516 Jul 29, 2012
I have met Trojan fans in person at the Horseshoe and can say there was quite an arrogance in all the fans that I met there. But because I know CB, Broadway Joe, and CPEM, I know that there are some good Trojan fans.<quoted text>
I agree 100% I may have my differences with CPEM but, I can honestly say he carries himself with class, if every trOJan fan was like him and BJ, I probably wouldn't have these feelings toward USC, but arrogance displayed by CT and classless commentary by trOJan, and ignorance displayed by Bruin Fan (a fake Bruin) A.K.A. Fight On really makes me dislike USC as a whole.

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#12518 Jul 29, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I agree 100% I may have my differences with CPEM but, I can honestly say he carries himself with class, if every trOJan fan was like him and BJ, I probably wouldn't have these feelings toward USC, but arrogance displayed by CT and classless commentary by trOJan, and ignorance displayed by Bruin Fan (a fake Bruin) A.K.A. Fight On really makes me dislike USC as a whole.
Gee Rob, sorry to be arrogant AGAIN, but do you boys think you can maybe give us a better game this season? Say, like ACTUALLY SCORING THIS TIME AROUND?

USC - ITS NOT ARROGANCE WHEN YOU BACK IT UP!

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#12519 Jul 29, 2012
I have met Trojan fans in person at the Horseshoe and can say there was quite an arrogance in all the fans that I met there. <quoted text>
Why would you NOT get that feel? Most USC Trojans are NOT fond of Ohio State fans either because you guys always whine about how USC dominates OSU head-to-head! Of course it sounds like arrogance to the losing side!!! HaHa

USC- CRUSHING BIG TEN TEAM HOPES IN THE ROSE BOWL GAMES

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#12521 Jul 29, 2012
The series is much closer than you are making it seem.
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you NOT get that feel? Most USC Trojans are NOT fond of Ohio State fans either because you guys always whine about how USC dominates OSU head-to-head! Of course it sounds like arrogance to the losing side!!! HaHa

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#12522 Jul 29, 2012
I really don't recall whining about USC, I've always had great respect for the teams playing style.
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you NOT get that feel? Most USC Trojans are NOT fond of Ohio State fans either because you guys always whine about how USC dominates OSU head-to-head! Of course it sounds like arrogance to the losing side!!! HaHa

#12523 Jul 29, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Gee Rob, sorry to be arrogant AGAIN, but do you boys think you can maybe give us a better game this season? Say, like ACTUALLY SCORING THIS TIME AROUND?
USC - ITS NOT ARROGANCE WHEN YOU BACK IT UP!
Oh yes, we will score tons of points this year...but the real question is will USC finally beat Stanford?? will USC finally beat Oregon two straight years?? will USC finally beat Washington two straight years?? will USC finally not choke in the regular season losing to a cream puff like Arizona or ASU??? and if they get lucky, and win the conference and advance to the BCS title game (yeah right!!!) will the finally redeem themselves, or will the continue to be known as Choke U? those are the real questions...CT.

#12524 Jul 29, 2012
I really don't recall whining about USC, I've always had great respect for the teams playing style.<quoted text>
They suck, why do you give them so much credit, those damn cheaters.
Michelle

United States

#12526 Jul 29, 2012
When is the Michelle is driving to Pasadena, California to the new UCLA Bruins Football Fan?

#12527 Jul 29, 2012
Michelle wrote:
When is the Michelle is driving to Pasadena, California to the new UCLA Bruins Football Fan?
Sorry, can you repeat your question?

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#12528 Jul 29, 2012
LOL, I don't think anyone knows what that says.
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, can you repeat your question?

#12529 Jul 29, 2012
LOL, I don't think anyone knows what that says.<quoted text>
I will give Michelle a mulligan, and assume she didn't proof read the comment before clicking the send button. haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Learn more about Muslim culture at - Open Mosqu... 5 hr Crusader_no mercy... 1
News Alta Loma High School teacher found dead (Jan '10) Wed anthony camacho 145
Who got that Ice? Tue cnc 2
Sirens going down 6th for 5 minutes. What's up? Mar 27 behold 2
News Girl who came to U.S. illegally can't get loans (May '10) Mar 26 Dudley 3,237
Review: Vocational Improvement Program Inc Mar 26 VIP INC 1
Review: Ability Counts, Inc. Mar 26 ABILITY COUNTS INC 3

Chino Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chino Mortgages