Chino elementary school teacher arres...

Chino elementary school teacher arrested for alleged molestation of child

There are 3 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Feb 29, 2012, titled Chino elementary school teacher arrested for alleged molestation of child. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

Roger Talley, 53, of Upland, was arrested and booked at the West Valley Detention Center on suspicion of one count of lewd acts on a child and on one count of criminal threats, according to a Chino police news release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Joanna

Moreno Valley, CA

#1 Mar 1, 2012
This man had an incident with my daughter weeks ago. I have no doubt he is guilty. My daughter will not step a foot on campus should he return.
Vaneza

United States

#2 Mar 2, 2012
Joanna wrote:
This man had an incident with my daughter weeks ago. I have no doubt he is guilty. My daughter will not step a foot on campus should he return.
------Bitch therz no way he iz guilty!! Hes a very good teacher there is NOWAY he did that shit!
marcelo

Cerritos, CA

#3 Mar 6, 2012
he was my 5th grade teacher nine years ago. Its possible he is guilty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Honk: Are those 'Children at Play' signs legal? (Feb '11) Sat What about this 107
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Jul 23 Trojan 32,307
News California governor denies parole for Manson fo... Jul 22 never-Parole 1
News WildomarCOMMUNITY NOTES: Jehovah's Witnesses to... Jul 22 Caciques a liar 7
Review: 1-800 Radiator (May '09) Jul 22 Trinity 121
News Pomona's Madison Park renamed Tony Cerda Park (Sep '08) Jul 22 Kaluah 40
List of all the tagging crews in Pomona?? (Apr '13) Jul 20 Niner 9st 281

Chino Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chino Mortgages