Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Texan

Wichita, KS

#10376 May 17, 2012
Obama>Perry LOL
Linda Gail

Mesquite, TX

#10378 May 19, 2012
I like Rick Perry. Always have. He isn't perfect, don't always agree with him, but he's my choice. He's a great American!
Texan

Wichita, KS

#10379 May 19, 2012
That is about the dumbest thing I have ever heard, I mean the part about him being a great American. Have you forgotten about secede? You know cease to be a part of the good old USA. That was him, no one else, just him, Rick Perry. Great American NOT!
hb164-hb902

Willow Springs, MO

#10380 May 19, 2012
Linda Gail wrote:
I like Rick Perry. Always have. He isn't perfect, don't always agree with him, but he's my choice. He's a great American!
He will be a lot greater if he helps legalize cannabis as a medicine!!! Urge your local STATE REPRESENTATIVE to vote yes on House bills 164 and 902. To find out who to write or email Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_House_of_R... and find your rep.
jules

United States

#10382 May 19, 2012
I vote
Slot

Dallas, TX

#10383 May 24, 2012
Legalize gambling
Haha

United States

#10384 May 24, 2012
ThaBossPimp wrote:
Waiting to see where stand on issues important to me
who cares

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10385 May 24, 2012
hb164-hb902 wrote:
<quoted text> He will be a lot greater if he helps legalize cannabis as a medicine!!! Urge your local STATE REPRESENTATIVE to vote yes on House bills 164 and 902. To find out who to write or email Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_House_of_R... and find your rep.
You've obviously smoked to much if you think that will ever happen.
JULIO

Dallas, TX

#10386 May 24, 2012
Much money would be save if the U.S. would stop the mistreatments of the Mexican race! Tejas is the land of my forefather and it must be return to our people. The goverover of Tejas is a false God and the Holy Church and the Mexican race will fix all this.
El chuntaro

United States

#10387 May 24, 2012
Anyone that pays with 'PESOS"
Texan

Wichita, KS

#10389 May 25, 2012
It's Texas, and if the Mexican race could fix it, Mexico wouldn't be in such a mess. Let's face people, why do think your people want to get on this side of the river? Perry isn't a God, just a double dipping liar. Not only that but if we did return Texas to your people you would just F> it up like you have your own damn country. How many people have the druggies killed in your side of the river JULIO?
Ture Texan

Bay City, TX

#10390 May 25, 2012
Hey Hey Hey let's not get fussy here.
Native American

Carmel, ME

#10391 May 25, 2012
JULIO wrote:
Much money would be save if the U.S. would stop the mistreatments of the Mexican race! Tejas is the land of my forefather and it must be return to our people. The goverover of Tejas is a false God and the Holy Church and the Mexican race will fix all this.
You forefather did not own Tejas. And Mexican is not a race. And if you think I am going to give back what you Mexicans and Spaniards took from my forefathers, think again. We won't use bow and arrow this next time you try to take what is not yours, Julio.
Guest

United States

#10392 May 25, 2012
Bill white
JULIO

Dallas, TX

#10393 May 26, 2012
Ha Ha Ha ! That show how stupid you are mister!! Mexican is a race and as a peoples you have discrimintaed us and we must be repaid. As our brother the Indian has been given land and the casino we must be treated as such. The Mexican race demand to be compensated for the loss suffer at the hands of the illegal takers. Now you see that you are the "illegal" on MY land!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10394 May 26, 2012
JULIO wrote:
Ha Ha Ha ! That show how stupid you are mister!! Mexican is a race and as a peoples you have discrimintaed us and we must be repaid. As our brother the Indian has been given land and the casino we must be treated as such. The Mexican race demand to be compensated for the loss suffer at the hands of the illegal takers. Now you see that you are the "illegal" on MY land!
Mexico was paid for the land taken after the war. And "Mexican" isn't a race, its a nationality.
So just to make it easier, let me hone in on your central demands. Land and casinos? Is that what you are after?
Julio too

Desoto, TX

#10395 May 26, 2012
We Mexicans deserve to be paid for your theft whitey. We are the next true owner of America.
JULIO

Dallas, TX

#10396 May 26, 2012
First let us start with apology from your President, the congress and the American people that have disrespected Mexican! We must get back all the lands taken - Tejas, "New" Mexico (Ha Ha Ha), and the south lans which are comprise Arizona and Californis. Then we must be paid for the ruin you have made to these lands. We will let the World Court say this cost but it will be high. Does that answer the question mister? Oh yes in final comment everone knows that Mexican is true race of the South Americas. please read the books about history fool.
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexico was paid for the land taken after the war. And "Mexican" isn't a race, its a nationality.
So just to make it easier, let me hone in on your central demands. Land and casinos? Is that what you are after?
Stumpy

Dallas, TX

#10397 May 26, 2012
Your past papas lost the lands long ago Julio to never be returned. What a joker.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10398 May 26, 2012
JULIO wrote:
First let us start with apology from your President, the congress and the American people that have disrespected Mexican! We must get back all the lands taken - Tejas, "New" Mexico (Ha Ha Ha), and the south lans which are comprise Arizona and Californis. Then we must be paid for the ruin you have made to these lands. We will let the World Court say this cost but it will be high. Does that answer the question mister? Oh yes in final comment everone knows that Mexican is true race of the South Americas. please read the books about history fool.
<quoted text>
Mexican, from Mexico, is the true race of the "South Americas"? "World Court"? You must be smoking some good dope dumbazz. I also think that the American people have done a heck of a lot more with these lands than anything Mexico did with theres, so I don't think you need to be paid for the "ruin" that we did to this land.
If youre ancestors hadn't been such poor fighters, You would still own this land, moron

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you like living in Beaumont TX May 13 youngdreamer 3
News Beaumont man arrested, charged after FBI finds ... Apr '18 Flash61 3
How do I know that he likes me? Apr '18 wishyoulikeme91 1
Kinsel vs Classic Dealership Mar '18 Car Guy 1
The Uncle Willie Show (Apr '07) Mar '18 eddie fisher 78
News Cruz, Texas governor meet with Taiwan president (Jan '17) Nov '17 see one see all 9
News Gas near $3 a gallon (Jan '11) Jul '17 oakie 107

China Jobs

Personal Finance

China Mortgages