Justin

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Your heading reads: "Bouncers at Skybar go to far". It should be "too". You wonder why people make fun of rednecks.
bartender

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

Hey! I'm a bartender in charlotte and moved to mooresville. I just wanted to know what type of bar it is. Like the crowd, atmosphere etc. I hope that this incident was a one time thing and doesn't happen all the time. And about what the OP said, you just don't get beat up over nothing. Bouncers are there to make sure shit doesn't hit the fan and the staff is treated with respect. They are NOT just gonna beat your ass...I appreciate my bouncers!!
Jo Mama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Car 54 wrote:
When you hang out in a hell hole that is how you are treated. You could have wound up in jail!! If you are a drinker you need to be in jail. I am watching these bars and reporting tags to cops if you leave looking like a damn drunk!! I hate people that drink and dope, there is no difference. You deserve to be in a wreck or jailed for 25 years!!!!!
. You are a little bitch car 54. A f**kin straight up little bitch. There are no other words for the little bitch you are.
Jo Mama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Stupid is..........as Stupid does!!!
Wanda

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

We have organized and taking tag numbers, thanks Car 54!!!!
Justin

Boone, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Car 54 wrote:
When you hang out in a hell hole that is how you are treated. You could have wound up in jail!! If you are a drinker you need to be in jail. I am watching these bars and reporting tags to cops if you leave looking like a damn drunk!! I hate people that drink and dope, there is no difference. You deserve to be in a wreck or jailed for 25 years!!!!!
Hopefully the wreck you wish upon them doesn't involve your teenage son or daughter. Think before you speak.
Amused

Cornelius, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

bartender wrote:
Hey! I'm a bartender in charlotte and moved to mooresville. I just wanted to know what type of bar it is. Like the crowd, atmosphere etc. I hope that this incident was a one time thing and doesn't happen all the time. And about what the OP said, you just don't get beat up over nothing. Bouncers are there to make sure shit doesn't hit the fan and the staff is treated with respect. They are NOT just gonna beat your ass...I appreciate my bouncers!!
I am not sure when you posted this but I would think by the responses it is clear Sky Bar is not a classy establishment. It claims itself as being the only upscale night club in Mooresville which couldn't be further from the truth. Stay uptown or prestigious hotel bars if you want to stay classy. I was actually looking for info on the new olive martini bar In Mooresville hoping that might be a better option up that way. Anyways good luck and these posts have been highly entertaining...PS car 54 is scary crazy lol
Beatrix

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

That place sucks! The lady bartender over charged me and added a 10$ tip for parties over 8. She never served us yet got a huge tip and the manager didn't care. It was obvious it was just me and her bc we were the only white people there and we stayed right by the bar. Don't waste your $$$.
Beatrix

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Plus all the cars make it look full but it never is. Go ahead and ask to look inside before you pay, they won't let you.
FROG

High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

AN OPEN FIELD, 5500 WATT GENERATOR, A DJ WITH TO TURN TABLES A COUPLE OF LIGHTS HUNG FROM THE TREES IN A CIRCULAR PERIMETER. AND A G.P.S. CHIP IN FOR THE KEGS AND PARTY TIL THE COPS COME OR THE GAS RUNS OUT!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent China Grove Discussions

Search the China Grove Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 32 min Animal Farm 56,526
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) 6 hr Hebrewsunite 8,197
Review: QUARTER MILE MUSCLE (Feb '12) Tue customer 4
what is wrong with the iredell county jail ?????? (Jan '08) Tue lawful Citizen 75
again, help.. Mon soFL2Mooresville 2
ride 'em, j.b., ride 'em (Mar '07) Jul 26 haha 387
Leaders: I-77 expanding with toll lanes will ha... (May '11) Jul 25 elsie 2
•••
•••
•••
China Grove Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

China Grove Jobs

•••