People say the world will end in 2012...

People say the world will end in 2012 is that true

Created by Cyrill Gasser on Nov 29, 2007

1,179 votes

Click on an option to vote

the Mayn clander says yes

the recoreds I see says yes

The Mayn calnder ends in 2012

This has been sead for years

I would love to live long

well thats about all

They world might way latter

Ellen Lioyd wrot about that

what is so special about 2012

when the sun goes boom I hope

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
aGj21

Piedmont, SC

#107 Mar 31, 2010
No one knows when the world will end except for God himself not even Jesus knows. God told his son when he was ready for him to come to Earth he would tell him. If the world does end as long as you are right with God you know you will be in a better place. I do not believe in the world ending...
Insert_Name_Here

Farnborough, UK

#108 Apr 8, 2010
Yeah, the volcano is called 'Yellowstone'- but listen, all of you. I don't know when the world is going to end. I don't know how. But please don't stress. The mayan calander ended in 2012, that doesn't mean the world will! The world can end any time - the world could gewt hit by a huge asteroid that wipes us out, a black hole could crush us into a dense pile of atoms or we'll kill ourselves, eventually. What with global warming, and all that.
The only thing I can say is that IF the world did end you should all reconcile with God and be ready...the world will end whenever, but the end of us will never happen. We'll see our parents and all we hold dear to us in some form or another. The only difference between then and now is we'll be in a different state.:)
Nice

Oklahoma City, OK

#109 Apr 9, 2010
Insert_Name_Here wrote:
Yeah, the volcano is called 'Yellowstone'- but listen, all of you. I don't know when the world is going to end. I don't know how. But please don't stress. The mayan calander ended in 2012, that doesn't mean the world will! The world can end any time - the world could gewt hit by a huge asteroid that wipes us out, a black hole could crush us into a dense pile of atoms or we'll kill ourselves, eventually. What with global warming, and all that.
The only thing I can say is that IF the world did end you should all reconcile with God and be ready...the world will end whenever, but the end of us will never happen. We'll see our parents and all we hold dear to us in some form or another. The only difference between then and now is we'll be in a different state.:)
Well said!:)
blah

Dallas, TX

#110 Apr 22, 2010
relax people
itzk

Brooklyn, NY

#111 Apr 22, 2010
Don't worry if you are a believer of God he will simply take your soul out of no where, you body will drop and you will be in heaven he will do that to all of his followers at the same time before the world starts to end. The bible says it! AND + the myan calender was made by using superstitions and the world is ending soon but you cant be to sure for all we now it will end in another thousand years hopefully but either way us believers will be saved
Ben

Foster City, CA

#112 Jun 20, 2010
God bless you all & give eternal life
yoyo

Hot Springs, SD

#113 Jun 22, 2010
swine flu again
mee

UK

#114 Jun 28, 2010
its bloody stupid.. i dnt belive in god if god is suppose to av made us who the hell made him and the first person has got to av come from there mother n if not it looks like every1 in this world are related to each other..!!! ive got a 2 yr old son n is making me belive all this crap..who ever has done this is perfetic, i got told they only do this to get money(FRAUD) YOU TIGHT BASTARDS....!!!!!!
Delilah bby

El Monte, CA

#116 Oct 16, 2010
i hope the world doesnt end. But i also think it isnt going end in2012 theirs just guna b a BIG change.

Since: Jan 11

Port Angeles WA

#118 Jan 13, 2011
ScaredOfEndOfTheWorld wrote:
omfg every day im dinking bout dis.. dieing in 2012 and never seeing my parents again omfg makes me so scared can someone help clarify this and tell me if it IS going to end i am so fucking nervous...jesus .. good bye mom... good bye dad....... oh yeah by the way on 2012 the gigantic volcano (i forgot the name) will erupt and the smoke will cover the sky with so much ash that the sun cant get in and the earth will be in a frozen winter for about 15,000 years sheesh.. im gunna miss my parents
No you will not miss then "bcuz" chances are u will be dead too. If u aren't you'll b 2 buzy tring to say alive.
Asmath Khan

UAE

#119 Feb 21, 2011
It is all depend on god
my golly skip

Cincinnati, OH

#120 Sep 4, 2011
Ignorant statements and no evidence but bibles wohoo.... Ever think theyre not rellay gods? since theres about 50 different relgions pointing of higher intelgentce called gods? whats the old term for aleins, none..... Oh wait could it be gods, star people, sun gods, jesus maybe even god.. a term for alein? Nooo, cause they all come from space on things with wings, looks like stars, shiny, sometime disks, or bright lights hmm unlikely...... They would callem spaceships after all they had nasa back then they knew the terms, nope totally gods. Theres only about 100s of refrences of highly educated civualivations that built massive structures with math precision of todays knoweldge in there history. Idiots theyre thoughts shouldnt be respected.. They were uncivialized did human sacrifice and slaughtered each other over resource... yea us humans now days never kill over relgion or resources were intelegent now.(humans only know species to kill for personal items or gains). Truth is u can only hold truths with sceintific method (for acurate assumpations)and openminded thinking. For there is nothing that remains constant as we know execpt for the flow of energy. Witch isnt even constant, because of its ever changing form. So to dismiss any information without proof by obesrvation of facts, not words of mouth. Then thinking anything is going to remain hard sedmant fact is ignorant concept, when humans no so little of the universe and with our ever expanding intelgentce that is constantly disproving aproved information or seem logical theorys every day. The same as to say if you allow youre belifs, to be impressed onto u by another person (aka my whole family is christain went to chruch there my whole life. Never veiwed any other believes outside of the churchs ideas cause mama said its devil work. To me thats like u saying," I dont have a brain let this person choose what i belive, after all look how many are here. My relgion has no influence on my life....... let others choose for me after all everyones doing it.") DONT BE CLOSED MINDED TO IDEAS AND DONT HOLD ANYTHING CONSTANT WITH OUT PROOF OR WELL EDUCATED GUESS WITH CONCLUSION DRAWN FROM ALL PRESPECTIVES WITHOUT BIAS. THINK FOR YOURE SELF YOULL ENJOY LIFE, UNDERSTAND CONCEPTS EASIER, FIND JOY IN LEARING, AND MOST OF ALL YOU WOULNT BE A TOOL.
Breccha Sullivan

Gulf Breeze, FL

#123 Jan 6, 2012
Guys...don't worry about 2012.It may or may not be true, but there is nothing we can do about it.When I heard about 2012 being the end of the world and read about what might happen I started to feel nervous,scared,sad, and a lot of different feelings. But we're in this together as the human race.If 2012 is true then some of us may die and some will live.God is watching over us every step of the way and if your a jew then whatever.Don't worry about 2012.God might come down and save us.Jesus gave his life to keep us alive so I'm sure god will come.Yes this comment might sound a little weird but I don't know any other way to put it so. I'm only a 10 year old girl. I know I shouldn't worry about this stuff yet but adults never listen to what kids say.I'm positive aliens and ghost are real, and if 2012 is real then I don't know what we're going to do.Your parents never listen to what you warn them about as a child.I warned my parents and told them that 2012 might be true but they won't listen and I guess if the world ends...we won't be prepared.
Jen_20

Elgin, IL

#124 Jan 9, 2012
This January I've been scared, but part me is that I truly don't think that the world is not going to end, sure we will have crappy times and good times, but what scares me is that everybody believes it, I mean I will have to see it to believe it kind of thing but, That's true, I mean, the Mayans ended long before us, and every month of the day of 21 hasn't happen, just like this last past summer, may 21,2011, of the Harold camping statement, he obi is wrong, because nothing has happen. people are to negative to say that the world is gonna end, but i don't see how that can happen. we survived 9/11 we survived 11.11.11. and all the other dates. Yes it scares me because I'm still young but I do believe my theory Jesus loved us so much, that he wil give his life and he had the guts to give his love to us, and If we do die its like We would done the same thing for him". I think people and myself that we should only worry when we should. And hope that 2012 doesn't it questions me everyday but i should stop. because its not healthy, if you wanna believe your series then fine, but don't scare the crap out of people. i still got a life in front of me!lol) but I'm gonna try to put the negativeness and the Mayan and all the negative stuff out of the way. because obi they aint here and we were here more longer. This Year is a tough one, but we got to get thru it! Spend as much as time with your family and love ones and your animals. If NASA says its not gonna happen then we should all listen. instead of panicking, I'm sure god is trying to help as much as he can. Take care all.<3-- Jen, Chicago Illinois

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chimacum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stephen Hume: Steep ferry fares mean hardships ... May '15 Jonathan G 1
News Sequim couple accused of embezzling more than $... May '15 Sparky 1
News Blogs (Apr '13) Apr '13 SilverSwanBabies 1
News Blogs (Jan '13) Jan '13 hii 2
News Blogs (Nov '12) Nov '12 stand with israel 1
hold money by marchant company (Oct '12) Oct '12 sammmy 1
News Blogs (Aug '12) Aug '12 Wayne Smith 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chimacum Mortgages