what is so special about 2012

when the sun goes boom I hope

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
allah ka banda

Dorval, Canada

#1 Dec 14, 2007
i dont think the world is suposse to end in 2012 bcuz u shuld all leavee it to god das y god is here dont believe in al dat bcuz some scientists prediscted and even the mayan calendar predicted that the planets will expire in 2005 and did it happen nope so i think we should happily live our lives and we shouldnt think negatve we should think positive ayte salam guyz
ScaredOfEndOfThe World

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Dec 15, 2007
omfg every day im dinking bout dis.. dieing in 2012 and never seeing my parents again omfg makes me so scared can someone help clarify this and tell me if it IS going to end i am so fucking nervous...jesus .. good bye mom... good bye dad....... oh yeah by the way on 2012 the gigantic volcano (i forgot the name) will erupt and the smoke will cover the sky with so much ash that the sun cant get in and the earth will be in a frozen winter for about 15,000 years sheesh.. im gunna miss my parents
CHRiSSY

Hillsborough, NJ

#3 Dec 19, 2007
no the world isnt qonna end dec 21 2012. they [mayans] said it was the end to their calander n a new one is qonna start.. thats all. && besides only God himself knowsz. itz qonna [most likely] be another y2k.
This is the true

San Salvador, El Salvador

#4 Feb 26, 2008
There are many coincidences to that year.

1st the mayan calendar ends.

2nd the pyramids of giza in egypt mark that date like a change too, point to orion and leo constellation.(search about the Horu's eye)

3rd the bible predict "the end of the times" like a natural disasters, mortal diseases, famine, etc. We are living in that now!

4th the global warming,the nasa predicts the ice of the poles is melting and is going to finish in 2012.

5th the excessive ufos appearings and the crop circles are giving us a message, the time to change is near.

6th and recently in the antartic was inaugurated a reserve of seeds whit a millionaire cost made it specifically to 2012 prophecy. Now is not only a supposition... so tell me why they did it???

7th there are many cultures around the world that have a great sign of changes in that year, search in google and you'll see for your own eyes.

The truth is this my brothers the goverment and the nasa are hiding us the information, they think we are blinds but the truth is gonna get out someday.

In 2012 is going to happen the next step of evolution of the human been do you want to evolve???
the only thing that you need to do is give love to your brothers that's the secret to pass to the other level my friends.

If you believe we we'll see us in the new world like immortal being!!! and if you don't believe me you're going to have the same life that you have right now.... live and die.

Our extraterrestrial brothers are going to save us from all the violent changes of this world in 2012, they are ready to give us their help hands.

Keep the faith! God is walking with us, but..........
Do you want to walk with him???
That's the question.
Think it.

Peace brothers.
wow

Bend, OR

#5 Mar 1, 2008
Honestly. That guy above me is a dumbass. The world isn't going to end. Just everyone is going to be nervous on that day. And besides, we will probably be dead from nuclear war by then. :)
This is the true

San Miguel, El Salvador

#6 Mar 2, 2008
wow wrote:
Honestly. That guy above me is a dumbass. The world isn't going to end. Just everyone is going to be nervous on that day. And besides, we will probably be dead from nuclear war by then.:)
First of all, RESPECT.
And tell me where I said "the world is gonna end"? are you blind or something? the world is gonna change in 2012 not is gonna end!!! I think you need to read and investigate more, and not pass seeing stupid things on the tv, isn't too late to try to change that ignorant mind, do it!
MYSTRYMAN_7

United States

#7 Mar 10, 2008
ALLAH GET CHAINED FOR A 1000 YEARS AND NO MORE HUMAN SCARFICE BY ISLAM
ALSO YOU ARE ALL PARANOID THE MYAS WERE A BUNCH OF BLOOD THRIST AS HOLS WHO MET THEIR DEMISE BY THEIR UGLY ACTIONS THEY REMIND ME OF ISLAMCI KILL FOR ALLAH GET SEX
allah ka banda wrote:
i dont think the world is suposse to end in 2012 bcuz u shuld all leavee it to god das y god is here dont believe in al dat bcuz some scientists prediscted and even the mayan calendar predicted that the planets will expire in 2005 and did it happen nope so i think we should happily live our lives and we shouldnt think negatve we should think positive ayte salam guyz
MYSTRYMAN_7

United States

#8 Mar 10, 2008
EVERY GENERATION SOME OTHER PARANOID PSYCHOTIC COMES UP WITH ANOTHER REASON TO BE SCARED IN THE END THEY ONE PREDICT THEIR OWN DEMISE
THE MAYA WERE A VILE PEOPLE WHO PRACTISED HUMAN SACRFICE AND EVEN IN THEIR CULTURE THEY HAD A HELL THAT FEW WOULD EVER ESCAPE 2012 AT WORST WILL MEAN THE END OF ALL THESE DAM WARS AND THE UGLYNESS OF PEOPLE WILL END , NOW CAN WE MOVE ON AND EXPLORE THE UNIVERSE AND GROW FOOD AND FIND NEW WAYS TO BE A CIVILAZATION ?/ MAY BE THEN WILL WILL JOIN THE GALACTIC COMMUNITY WHEN WE STOP ACTING LIKE FREAKING CAVE MEN FROM GEICO
Mmhmm

Irving, TX

#9 Mar 20, 2008
I cant even freaking click an option ....every damn word is misspelled.
gods son

Redmond, WA

#10 Apr 4, 2008
I feel the worl iss not gonna end well at least I hope not and if it does god bless us all I no I'm gonna be up in heaven sippin champain cause I gave my life to god

..........HAVE YOU ..........
YOU can STILl its not to late
Joseph

Bradenton, FL

#12 Apr 9, 2008
I know who I am going to f*** before the world the world ends!
stevie_bby

Denver, CO

#13 May 12, 2008
I wish to not think about the world ending and i don't but it makes me scared anyway!!! I'm not ready to die and i doubt its going to happen. Even though it says the worlds going to end, its not TRUE!!! the mayan could have not been able to finish it or ran out of paper!! its all bullshiot!! plus i heard something will happen in 2012 but were not going to die! its just a lie or someones trying to make you scared. you dont know what happened in the mayan! also the mayan said we would expire in 2005! did we??? NO!! so we need to be strong and 2012 is happening and in 5 years they could say that it was a misunderstanding!! i heard that some crazy guy mad that up anyways so i think we will still be a live!! everyones going to be scared on dec 21 2012 but i promise you we will be a live on that day, 11:11am!! God will save us! He won't let us die and Jesus died for us so we can live longer!! so whos with me?? WE WONT DIE ON 2012!! ITS A MYTH!!!
Sunil

New Delhi, India

#14 Jun 17, 2008
It may be true that world is going to end because day by day the temperature is changing.The environment is going more warm and may result for sea level up.Like one day the dinosour was removed from the earth people can also finish.So enjoy every moments of the life.

Don't worry it may be false so keep enjoying.
Seismo

Richmond, Canada

#15 Jun 19, 2008
In 2012 all the gas is going to run out. Shortly after we will all starve for lack of food due to the farmers inability to farm!
omnifarious

India

#16 Jun 28, 2008
believe in whatever u want to but remember one thing the world could end up in 2012 or tomorrow it doesn't matter the thing that matters is tht u should help other HUMAN beings and all other living things on this planet show love to ur parents and ur dear ones....and the day u'll start doin tht i don't think the thought of diein someday would ever affect u....be strong so tht u could help the weak....
ash

Bainbridge Island, WA

#17 Jun 28, 2008
Damn....i dont even know what to say...
ash

Bainbridge Island, WA

#18 Jun 28, 2008
danm, i dont even know what to say.
Rachel Cauchi

Sliema, Malta

#19 Jul 3, 2008
Leave the future in God's hands and if it has to end in 2012 let it be, at the end of the day we're all going there...just make the best out of everything you do , enjoy being alive now!! dont bother to worry about the future it is still to come. Relax guys...ahhhheeeee You guy worry to much you know!! look at the bright side at least we'll die all together and meet in heaven huh!!

peace out :)
ritwik

Delhi, India

#20 Jul 15, 2008
it is true that the world will finish all the people died in 21 december 2012 it will it will distroyer our world we must do something to take action.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#21 Jul 19, 2008
Boy,
After seeing the horrible use (and spelling) of English here, perhaps the end of the world would be an improvement! What a shame.

Many believe that the Maya disappeared off the face of the earth, but that is a myth according to today's scientific findings.

If you believe writers like James Redfield (The Celestine Prophesy series), then you might believe that the Mayan people evolved so far spiritually, mentally and otherwise, that they simply raised their vibrational rate of existence and "walked" right off this earth plane into the higher levels of thought.

This is a fascinating theory and I encourage anyone who is interested in this subject to read the Celestine Prophesy series.

Some believe that the end of the Mayan calender marks the point at which mankind will evolve collectively to such a point as to follow in the Mayan peoples footsteps.

However, take a look around you and the evidence to support this is quite thin, to say the least.

Therefore, it is said that in order for this prophesy to be fulfilled, something on a global scale absolutely must transpire that will bring man back into harmony with his neighbor and his environment. That "something" has got to be pretty heavy indeed, in order to make us all come together in peace and tranquility, wouldn't you agree?

Remember, in order for the prophesy to come true, mankind must join COLLECTIVELY. This is the key to the evolutionary leap that will take place at the end of the Mayan calender. The collective power of a global step forward into our "walk of truth" is what will in fact, open those doors that we will walk through.

I believe that it will happen.

What do you believe? Do you think that mankind is so far down the evolutionary ladder that he can never settle his differences with himself?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chimacum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Broken treetop hanging on wire gets holiday decor 2 hr dragoon70056 3
Joe Soucheray: The mind of the winter bicyclist (Jan '11) Oct '14 BoHawg 104
Fire in recycling area at Port Townsend Paper mill (May '13) Oct '14 Have A Koch And A... 2
Yes, riders should pay more to use Washington f... (Aug '13) Oct '14 Ghost of Jeb 3
Want a woman Sep '14 Batmanforlife 1
Debate: Immigration - Sequim, WA (Jun '10) Jul '14 vet 30
Forks mayor files to make bid for Clallam commi... (May '14) May '14 Really 1

High Wind Watch for Jefferson County was issued at December 19 at 3:49AM PST

Chimacum News Video

Chimacum Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chimacum People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chimacum News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chimacum