My house was shaking today!

My house was shaking today!

Posted in the Chilton Forum

Rebecca

AOL

#1 Feb 11, 2007
Hey..Anyone else feel the ground shake today near the shores of Lake Winnabago, west of Chilton, close to Brothertown? Our large log home shook and rumbled for a good 5 or 6 seconds; neighbors felt the same. We were pretty freaked out by it and are still wondering if it could have been an earthquake or something....
lol

Brillion, WI

#2 Aug 31, 2007
It was a big ice shove.

Some of my family got stranded out there for a while til they put more bridges out to cover the cracks.

“Life On Top Of The Pile”

Since: Nov 07

Between The Lakes

#3 May 13, 2008
Might have been an earthquake...that seems to be the "en vogue" thing to have these days. The earthquake most likely caused the "big ice shove".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chilton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Making a Murderer' probes a true-crime puzzler (Dec '15) May 25 Faylinn Byrne 13
News Expert: Man charged in Milwaukee triple homicid... Apr '16 Ambetter 1
Paperback version of novel by Doug Bornemann ju... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Marilyn 1
Debut novel by Stockbridge native Doug Bornemann (Jul '14) Jul '14 Marilyn 1
News Congressmen Ribble, Pocan team up in push for m... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Rodger Cone 1
News Night for Women event planned in Chilton Oct. 16 (Oct '07) Sep '13 Emanuel 3
News Paranormal activity investigated at Chilton's C... (Apr '10) Sep '13 Breanna 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chilton Mortgages