Wisconsin High School Football - Chil...

Wisconsin High School Football - Chilton trounces Brillion

There are 3 comments on the MaxPreps story from Oct 1, 2006, titled Wisconsin High School Football - Chilton trounces Brillion. In it, MaxPreps reports that:

In Friday's league game, the host Chilton Tigers football team scored a big 28-0 win over the Brillion Lions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MaxPreps.

Mark Hintz

Menasha, WI

#1 Oct 3, 2006
This was a really good game. The team was ready to play. My son Zack will be back against the Hilbert wolves. Hopefully the team can use him to his best ability. With a big win and a Wristown lose Chilton can be tied for the confrence title.
Matt Hintz

Menasha, WI

#2 Oct 4, 2006
i cant wait to see my little brother, zack, back in action, he reminds me of myself when i played but now i have moved on the play for the D3 powerhouse, Lawrence
Jason Jeske

Osseo, WI

#3 Oct 23, 2007
The Oconto Falls football team needs to step it up a little. Next year football teams better watch out for us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chilton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Making a Murderer' probes a true-crime puzzler (Dec '15) May '16 Faylinn Byrne 13
News Expert: Man charged in Milwaukee triple homicid... Apr '16 Ambetter 1
Paperback version of novel by Doug Bornemann ju... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Marilyn 1
Debut novel by Stockbridge native Doug Bornemann (Jul '14) Jul '14 Marilyn 1
News Congressmen Ribble, Pocan team up in push for m... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Rodger Cone 1
News Night for Women event planned in Chilton Oct. 16 (Oct '07) Sep '13 Emanuel 3
News Paranormal activity investigated at Chilton's C... (Apr '10) Sep '13 Breanna 4

Chilton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chilton Mortgages