4 women in Wis. lover's gluing must s...

4 women in Wis. lover's gluing must stand trial

There are 2 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Sep 8, 2009, titled 4 women in Wis. lover's gluing must stand trial. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

A judge has ruled there's enough evidence to warrant a trial for four Wisconsin women accused of luring a man to a motel room and tying him to a bed to get back at him for cheating.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

greengranny

Cedar Knolls, NJ

#1 Sep 8, 2009
I hope the girls get off. About time he got what he deserves.
Fred

San Jose, CA

#2 Sep 8, 2009
greengranny wrote:
I hope the girls get off. About time he got what he deserves.
I think the judge should order the bailiff to glue their beavers shut with Krazyglue.

To all you feminazis out there, it's what's known as EQUALITY!!!!!!

See how funny they think THAT is!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chilton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Making a Murderer' probes a true-crime puzzler (Dec '15) May '16 Faylinn Byrne 13
News Expert: Man charged in Milwaukee triple homicid... Apr '16 Ambetter 1
Paperback version of novel by Doug Bornemann ju... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Marilyn 1
Debut novel by Stockbridge native Doug Bornemann (Jul '14) Jul '14 Marilyn 1
News Congressmen Ribble, Pocan team up in push for m... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Rodger Cone 1
News Night for Women event planned in Chilton Oct. 16 (Oct '07) Sep '13 Emanuel 3
News Paranormal activity investigated at Chilton's C... (Apr '10) Sep '13 Breanna 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chilton Mortgages