Pipeline projects approved

Pipeline projects approved

There are 1 comment on the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal story from Jun 3, 2007, titled Pipeline projects approved. In it, Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal reports that:

We Energies and Wisconsin Public Service Corp. have proposed building natural gas laterals at a cost of nearly $118 million to tie into a $261 million expansion of the Guardian natural gas pipeline from Ixonia ... via Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal.

McLynda Batterman

United States

#1 Sep 14, 2007
Who wants this pipeline anyway? Natural gas is not a renewable resource and instead of spending millions of dollars to help people use gas faster; companies should be spending the money setting up and researching renewable sources of energy. My husband and I are owners of land that may be included in the guardian pipeline and they have trespassed on our land for surveying--we had never signed an agreement to let them do this. They have treated us as if eminent domain has already been granted and we have no choice in the matter. The amount that they have offered for the land was an insult and any of our neighbors that are also to be affected feel the same. Whatever happened to citizens rights upon which our country was founded? My ancestors fought in the revolutionary war and I believe I can safely say this is not what was intended.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chilton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reader Reaction Forum: Will concealed carry mak... (Jun '11) Jan 17 Hendo 45
Our nurses near you (May '17) May '17 facebook surfer 1
News Plea deal for two in glued penis case (Dec '09) Jan '17 Captain Phartington 41
New German Heritage Book by Sherwood Native (Jan '17) Jan '17 Marilyn 1
News Men charged in theft of 90 big-screen TVs (Sep '08) Oct '16 nemesis 2
News 'Making a Murderer' probes a true-crime puzzler (Dec '15) May '16 Faylinn Byrne 13
News Night for Women event planned in Chilton Oct. 16 (Oct '07) Sep '13 Emanuel 3

Chilton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chilton Mortgages