Wisconsin man sues woman over alleged...

Wisconsin man sues woman over alleged glue attack in motel room

There are 91 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 15, 2010, titled Wisconsin man sues woman over alleged glue attack in motel room. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A Fond du Lac man is suing the woman who allegedly sought revenge for this cheating ways by tying him up and gluing his penis to his stomach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Farmer Marlin

Clermont, FL

#91 Sep 16, 2010
Horrible event!
Try to bear up!

Truck damaged at all?
Area Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine got stretched across the parking lot and nailed to a telephone pole. That wasn't so bad, until the eighteen wheeler came speeding through en route to the turnpike...I hate when that happens.

Since: Jun 10

Minneapolis, MN

#92 Sep 16, 2010
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to see the law that says it is illegal to cheat on your spouse.......it's generally considered unethical or immoral to do, but illegal......please lay off the drugs!
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories /2009/12/11/ap/strange/main596 8293.shtml

Since: Jun 10

Minneapolis, MN

#93 Sep 16, 2010
FedUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but I do know about this practice and it is disgusting and deplorable. But it has NOTHING to do with the topic of this article or thread. Are you suggesting, along with Nicki D, that because in some African cultures, female circumcision is performed on women against their will that this is justification for what these four women did to this guy? If you are, then you are in need of some serious help. Sounds as if you have issues with men in general.
Someone just said that this didn't happen to women and I was just pointing out that it does - all the time and much more severe and for doing nothing more than just being a woman.
Mike

Saint Cloud, MN

#94 Sep 16, 2010
Nicki D wrote:
Hell no - he deserves what he got! And now he is trying to take more money from her! He should be in jail, he was still married and it is illegal to cheat on your wife. I hope no woman ever falls for him again!
This is where we find the next generation of these kind of people. Nutcase ex's should be gathered up and put on their own little fenced-in island.
Warts on Your Celery

Chetek, WI

#95 Sep 16, 2010
R U Kiddin Me wrote:
I've read some posts that think these women should be punished and that if a man did this, he'd get years in prison. You guys need to read some newspapers. If it wasn't for sick perverted men, there'd be no sex slave industry where girls as young as 6 are being bought & sold for some guy's sick & twisted "pleasure" - do you guys have any idea how many lives of females you have messed up by not being able to control your urges? Give me a dang break, the way I look at it, we owe you all A LOT more of this and more.
You don't owe me any retribution. I've always treated women with kindness and respect. I've never advocated nor participated in sexual victimization of any female. However, what these women did is illegal and not the responsibility of anyone but themselves.
Diaz

Chetek, WI

#96 Sep 16, 2010
Area Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine got stretched across the parking lot and nailed to a telephone pole. That wasn't so bad, until the eighteen wheeler came speeding through en route to the turnpike...I hate when that happens.

Ouch! That's gonna leave a mark!
Speak for yourself

Saint Paul, MN

#97 Sep 18, 2010
Nicki D wrote:
Hell no - he deserves what he got! And now he is trying to take more money from her! He should be in jail, he was still married and it is illegal to cheat on your wife. I hope no woman ever falls for him again!
You can tell which posters are guys cheating on their wives.
Warts on Your Celery

Chetek, WI

#98 Sep 18, 2010
Speak for yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
You can tell which posters are guys cheating on their wives.
...and which ones are wives whom have been cheated upon.
Warts on Your Celery

Chetek, WI

#99 Sep 18, 2010
Ethel Mertz wrote:
Wow, you just can't make this stuff up. What an idiot. He should just go quietly and lick his wounds.
No way this guy is that flexible!
Greta

Hudson, WI

#100 Sep 21, 2010
Obviously, sarcasm is lost on some of you.
Greta wrote:
Man, what is this world coming to when you can't glue a man's junk to his mid-section? The law is such a kill joy.
North Cali

Plumas Ntl Forest, CA

#101 Sep 25, 2010
Nicki D wrote:
<quoted text>Someone just said that this didn't happen to women and I was just pointing out that it does - all the time and much more severe and for doing nothing more than just being a woman.
This is a good case to support poligamy then they wouldnt be jealous,but support his sharing of the love !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chilton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Men charged in theft of 90 big-screen TVs (Sep '08) Oct '16 nemesis 2
News 'Making a Murderer' probes a true-crime puzzler (Dec '15) May '16 Faylinn Byrne 13
News Expert: Man charged in Milwaukee triple homicid... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Ambetter 1
Paperback version of novel by Doug Bornemann ju... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Marilyn 1
Debut novel by Stockbridge native Doug Bornemann (Jul '14) Jul '14 Marilyn 1
News Congressmen Ribble, Pocan team up in push for m... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Rodger Cone 1
News Night for Women event planned in Chilton Oct. 16 (Oct '07) Sep '13 Emanuel 3

Chilton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chilton Mortgages