Wisconsin man sues woman over alleged...

Wisconsin man sues woman over alleged glue attack in motel room

There are 91 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 15, 2010, titled Wisconsin man sues woman over alleged glue attack in motel room. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A Fond du Lac man is suing the woman who allegedly sought revenge for this cheating ways by tying him up and gluing his penis to his stomach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
blackman

United States

#1 Sep 15, 2010
hey man the brother was just trying to make some little obamas, and beotch glued his nuts to his leg.
Abe

Wickenburg, AZ

#2 Sep 15, 2010
Way to go! Stick it to 'er!
JimisRite

Ettrick, WI

#3 Sep 15, 2010
Typical Green Gay Pack Fan bullcrap ! Stay Cheezey nutjobs
Ethel Mertz

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Sep 15, 2010
Wow, you just can't make this stuff up. What an idiot. He should just go quietly and lick his wounds.

[email protected] mail.com”

Since: Feb 10

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Sep 15, 2010
It reached to his stomach? Nice.........
chikisabeotch

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Sep 15, 2010
those stupid slunts got off easy... a dude would have done decades in prison. sue the skank
Dude

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Sep 15, 2010
Quit while you'r e ahead.
littlerightofcen ter

United States

#9 Sep 15, 2010
he should just be greatful he wasn't cheating on Loena Bobick...
middle of road

Tomah, WI

#10 Sep 15, 2010
You got caught cheating, you got what you deserve. So go quietly into background and put you head down by your dish.
Greta

Eau Claire, WI

#12 Sep 15, 2010
Man, what is this world coming to when you can't glue a man's junk to his mid-section? The law is such a kill joy.
rebecca

Harrison, AR

#13 Sep 15, 2010
what's he want, to be rewarded for being a cheat? around where i grew up, one man ended up with rock salt in his behind and another ended up with his hand glued around his dingy. he better be glad glueing is all he got.
sandi

San Diego, CA

#14 Sep 15, 2010
his cheating should have absolutely no bearing on the case. the gluing of his junk is assault and he will win the case. I wonder what the public perception would be if the roles were reversed and a man had glued a vajaajay closed?
The Man

Elk River, MN

#15 Sep 15, 2010
He should just cut his loses! He got caught and they out smarted him at his own game. He's lucky they just glued him together ran than cutting him apart. I hope he gets humiliated in court!
who needs spirit

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Sep 15, 2010
these morons need to get a life
Bible Thumper

Millington, MI

#17 Sep 15, 2010
Guess there is a reason why thou shalt not have sex outside of marriage?
TheKhanvict

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Sep 15, 2010
Cheating is not a crime. Assault is. And maybe he was cheating because the girl he was with is a crazy wench who would glue his penis. And if he did anything like this to a woman he and the people who helped him would be labeled sex offenders and spend twenty years in prison.
Doug Dannger

Minneapolis, MN

#19 Sep 15, 2010
You know I'm gay, right?
Consider this

Long Lake, MN

#21 Sep 15, 2010
Ethel Mertz wrote:
Wow, you just can't make this stuff up. What an idiot. He should just go quietly and lick his wounds.
I think if he was able to do that, wouldn't those wacked out beyoches would still consider that cheating?

“Great place to live”

Since: Jan 09

Grand Rapids, MN

#22 Sep 15, 2010
What is it about Wisconsin? Do these whackos just have too much time?
Johnny W

Saint Paul, MN

#23 Sep 15, 2010
Got mine glued to my knee cap once... no fun...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chilton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our nurses near you (May '17) May '17 facebook surfer 1
News Plea deal for two in glued penis case (Dec '09) Jan '17 Captain Phartington 41
New German Heritage Book by Sherwood Native (Jan '17) Jan '17 Marilyn 1
News Men charged in theft of 90 big-screen TVs (Sep '08) Oct '16 nemesis 2
News 'Making a Murderer' probes a true-crime puzzler (Dec '15) May '16 Faylinn Byrne 13
News Night for Women event planned in Chilton Oct. 16 (Oct '07) Sep '13 Emanuel 3
News Paranormal activity investigated at Chilton's C... (Apr '10) Sep '13 Breanna 4

Chilton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chilton Mortgages