Women avoid jail in glue-related reve...

Women avoid jail in glue-related revenge plot | The Columbus Di...

There are 9 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Feb 3, 2010, titled Women avoid jail in glue-related revenge plot | The Columbus Di.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

A Wisconsin woman who tied up a cheating lover and glued his penis to his stomach said Tuesday that she didn't mean to hurt him and only overreacted because he had tried to contact her 12-year-old daughter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

My 2 cents

Zanesville, OH

#1 Feb 3, 2010
Seems to me what they did is the perfect answer to his skeezy behavior.

This is funny as hell.
Not amused

Friendly, WV

#2 Feb 3, 2010
I really don't care that these women did what they did. However, I can't believe that even after acknowledging a double standard they get to walk away. If it had been a man doing this to a woman, you couldn't count the charges he would face!
-------GAR------ ---142

Dublin, OH

#3 Feb 3, 2010
YUP, a very 'sticky' situation for him to get into.

Since: Dec 09

COLUMBUS, OHIO

#4 Feb 3, 2010
too bad they got it unglued.
by his reaction walking out of the courtroom it just goes to show how little he is!
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#5 Feb 3, 2010
Maybe they should glue her lower lips together and see how she likes that.

Since: Jan 10

Lexington, KY

#6 Feb 3, 2010
who cares, there all white trash..

Since: Jan 10

Lexington, KY

#7 Feb 3, 2010
"they're"...
Phooey

Lewis Center, OH

#9 Feb 4, 2010
"he said he had no hard feelings toward any of them"...not with his gentleman glued to his stomach anyway.
My-Opinion

Columbus, OH

#10 Feb 4, 2010
Had this been men, using superglue on a woman, they would have been charged with rape! DOUBLE STANDARDS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chilton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Accused Krazy Glue "Gang of Four" Ringleader: "... (Aug '09) Feb '18 brooke 36
News Reader Reaction Forum: Will concealed carry mak... (Jun '11) Jan '18 Hendo 45
Our nurses near you (May '17) May '17 facebook surfer 1
News Plea deal for two in glued penis case (Dec '09) Jan '17 Captain Phartington 41
New German Heritage Book by Sherwood Native (Jan '17) Jan '17 Marilyn 1
News Men charged in theft of 90 big-screen TVs (Sep '08) Oct '16 nemesis 2
News 'Making a Murderer' probes a true-crime puzzler (Dec '15) May '16 Faylinn Byrne 13

Chilton Jobs

Personal Finance

Chilton Mortgages