Wisconsin women avoid jail in glue-re...

Wisconsin women avoid jail in glue-related revenge plot on chea...

There are 22 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Feb 2, 2010, titled Wisconsin women avoid jail in glue-related revenge plot on chea.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A Wisconsin woman who tied up a cheating lover and glued his penis to his stomach said Tuesday that she didn't mean to hurt him and only overreacted because he was trying to contact her 12-year-old daughter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Former MN in TX

Austin, TX

#1 Feb 2, 2010
Saying the victim's actions contributed to the defendent's actions is like saying the way someone dresses invites assualt. What a crock!
Former MN in TX

Austin, TX

#2 Feb 2, 2010
Woops...I mean assault.
Lizzy

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Feb 2, 2010
Hey even the butthead admitted he had it coming. Case closed. Besides, if mom was protecting a 12 year old; Kudos to her. I thought he did have some kind of diddling with a minor stuff on his record.
TjS

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Feb 2, 2010
How ridiculous. I agree with previous comment that saying he had it coming is no different than saying the way someone dresses invites assault. If it was a man that did this to a woman he probably would have been given a lethal injection regardless of the circumstances.
Lizzy

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Feb 2, 2010
TjS wrote:
How ridiculous. I agree with previous comment that saying he had it coming is no different than saying the way someone dresses invites assault. If it was a man that did this to a woman he probably would have been given a lethal injection regardless of the circumstances.
One solution fits all interactions between men and women. Get real.
lilmin26

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Feb 2, 2010
Personally I would have used something stronger then nail glue.
Bad Ruling

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Feb 2, 2010
Premeditated gang sexual assault should be punished much more severely....these fine ladies think they got away with it and are having the laugh of their life. And then they added on that the reason they did it was because of their kid's phone numbers........yea right....liars. This guy sounds like an idiot too, but its not like these woman didn't lie down with a pig, which makes them pigs too.
what the

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Feb 2, 2010
Double standard indeed! Those women should be in prison. Saying that the man brought the incident on himself is like saying that they way women dress contributes to their sexual assult. They were asking for it, he asked for it. This was so not right. Women are capable of unspeakable violence towards men and children and it's about time they received equal punishment for such a crime.
Sarah D

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Feb 2, 2010
Lizzy wrote:
Hey even the butthead admitted he had it coming. Case closed. Besides, if mom was protecting a 12 year old; Kudos to her. I thought he did have some kind of diddling with a minor stuff on his record.
Well this is the first I've heard about the 12 year old so mom may be engaging in "selective" memory.

The truth still is that if a trio of guys had glued a woman's genitals shut they would be rotting away in jail right now. And people would just laugh derisively at them if they claimed they "didn't mean to hurt" the person.
what the

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Feb 2, 2010
Oh, in addition to the assult, the woman was withholding visitation/communication with his child without a court order? Protecting the child? I doubt it - just another controlling act of violence. So they aren't going to jail, what about counselling? I hope that 12 YO gets out of that house and into a more compassionate living arrangement.
All In

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Feb 2, 2010
Lizzy wrote:
Gee, why am I not surprised that you come down on the side of the women. Butthead or not, they took the law into their own hands. There has been more than one woman in my life that I would have really enjoyed gluing a certain orifice shut, but I used my better judgment and moved on.
Insider

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Feb 2, 2010
Typical. Just a slap on the hand for women who commit crimes.
Linda

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Feb 2, 2010
To me the women got of easy because it was a vigilante crime. It would have been much worse for them if they barged in on a businessman sleeping in a hotel and did the same thing to him. A guy would also get off easy if he beats the crap out of another guy for calling his 12 year old daughter.
badgerone

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Feb 2, 2010
I still think it's funny that this idiot let these women tie him up,blind fold his dumbass,and then glue his little johnny to his belly....Serves him right for being so stupid anyway.

JTY

Since: Sep 08

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Feb 2, 2010
As one Mr. Bobbit would have said "it is better to be glued on, then cut off".
Holden Caulfield

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Feb 2, 2010
I just wanted to talk to them.
Sarah D

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Feb 2, 2010
I wonder if these women are going to have trouble getting dates now...?
AsaPH

Tel Aviv, Israel

#20 Feb 3, 2010
A sad day for the American justice system.

So, now men can freely assault wives/GFs who's cheated on them (or didn't make supper...hey, they "had it coming" right?).
Otherwise it's a discrimination.

That judge is an idiot. plain and simple.
Lizzy

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Feb 3, 2010
lilmin26 wrote:
Personally I would have used something stronger then nail glue.
Nail gun????
Butch

Minneapolis, MN

#22 Feb 3, 2010
More lies wrote:
<quoted text>
from Dizzy Lizzy!
I like Lizzy, I bet she likes chavinists.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chilton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our nurses near you May '17 facebook surfer 1
News Plea deal for two in glued penis case (Dec '09) Jan '17 Captain Phartington 41
New German Heritage Book by Sherwood Native Jan '17 Marilyn 1
News Men charged in theft of 90 big-screen TVs (Sep '08) Oct '16 nemesis 2
News 'Making a Murderer' probes a true-crime puzzler (Dec '15) May '16 Faylinn Byrne 13
News Night for Women event planned in Chilton Oct. 16 (Oct '07) Sep '13 Emanuel 3
News Paranormal activity investigated at Chilton's C... (Apr '10) Sep '13 Breanna 4

Chilton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chilton Mortgages