Donnie Gentry?
I KNOW

United States

#2 Oct 28, 2012
This one for a fact...Shane Mitchell
Dontforget

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Oct 28, 2012
James Barney plus he gossips worst then Nadine Hatcher, that's pretty BAD!
Forgot One

AOL

#4 Oct 28, 2012
Will attaboy Will H.........
Man

Longview, WA

#5 Oct 29, 2012
You don't even have to be a descendant. Shane Mitchell and the terry and perry turn in enrolled members. Selfish self centered ignorant butt wipes. Maybe they should keep playing army and dressing up in their camo and videoing people trying to catch them doing something wrong.
These People

United States

#6 Oct 29, 2012
They sound like a bunch of modern day scouts!!!! How is it that tribal members can take out white people and hunt yet those tribal members cry around when descendants hunt. Got news for you...the blood quantum will drop and there will be no difference between existing tribal members and the descendants who will be future members.
Then

Longview, WA

#7 Oct 29, 2012
Who will the big snitches snitch on!!
Wondering if

Gig Harbor, WA

#8 Oct 30, 2012
Perry chock toot is a felon? He shouldn't 't be hunting with a rifle if he is. Must be nice to be friends with the cops and da and get the good ole boy treatment. Shane Mitchell runs with the chocktoot's?
AGREE

Klamath Falls, OR

#9 Oct 31, 2012
Man wrote:
You don't even have to be a descendant. Shane Mitchell and the terry and perry turn in enrolled members. Selfish self centered ignorant butt wipes. Maybe they should keep playing army and dressing up in their camo and videoing people trying to catch them doing something wrong.
They should be booted right out of the Tribe. What about them? Do they take white people out hunting when they are trying to impress them?
REMEMBER

Klamath Falls, OR

#10 Oct 31, 2012
These People wrote:
They sound like a bunch of modern day scouts!!!! How is it that tribal members can take out white people and hunt yet those tribal members cry around when descendants hunt. Got news for you...the blood quantum will drop and there will be no difference between existing tribal members and the descendants who will be future members.
All the descendants should find out and remember all the "pure bloods" that are against them.
RIGHT

Klamath Falls, OR

#11 Oct 31, 2012
Wondering if wrote:
Perry chock toot is a felon? He shouldn't 't be hunting with a rifle if he is. Must be nice to be friends with the cops and da and get the good ole boy treatment. Shane Mitchell runs with the chocktoot's?
Well if you do time in prison doesn't that make you a felon? How does that work, with shane mitchell? What does he do? Play cop sometimes and chief the rest of the time? With Mr. Culture as his partner who knows?
self justification

United States

#12 Nov 3, 2012
sounds like your all a bunch of ignorant people to me, aren't there rules set in place for reasons? so now your pointing fingers because you are getting snitched on? maybe if you followed the rules in the first place this wouldn't even be a topic. I would like to see how you justify committing crimes? how does that work?
Doesnt

Matthews, NC

#13 Nov 4, 2012
Sound like self justification when that is the way it use to be. I don't hunt but I know it use to be that way. Sounds like someone don't like their name on there.
YEP

AOL

#14 Nov 4, 2012
self justification wrote:
sounds like your all a bunch of ignorant people to me, aren't there rules set in place for reasons? so now your pointing fingers because you are getting snitched on? maybe if you followed the rules in the first place this wouldn't even be a topic. I would like to see how you justify committing crimes? how does that work?
Far from ignorant I'd say! The people commenting just got their number. This group likes to set rules but there is always a double standard. Sometimes it appears they think they are the only ones with rights. We ALL have the same rights and remember it's an INDIVIDUAL RIGHT at that! Mr. Model Citizen, Law Abiding Tribal Member,you better pull your head out of your butt and get with the real program.
ROTTEN APPLES

AOL

#15 Nov 4, 2012
Doesnt wrote:
Sound like self justification when that is the way it use to be. I don't hunt but I know it use to be that way. Sounds like someone don't like their name on there.
EVERYTHING WAS DIFFERENT BEFORE ALL THOSE ROTTEN APPLE WANNABES INFILTRATED OUR TRIBES. Then they could see nothing but greed and how they could scam. Nothing but a downward spiral since.
Could

Gig Harbor, WA

#16 Nov 11, 2012
That be the ones who go out and play army in their camo?
At large

Eagle Point, OR

#17 Nov 11, 2012
Well now that they made them criminals we can give them a job for making that felonious mistake! Make sure it's a good job like a member at large! Name goes along with the new criminal record!
WHY NOT

AOL

#18 Nov 11, 2012
At large wrote:
Well now that they made them criminals we can give them a job for making that felonious mistake! Make sure it's a good job like a member at large! Name goes along with the new criminal record!
Maybe they can work with Perry C.. His record doesn't seem to have bothered him in the least. He seems to have a good thing going. The only stopper would be is I doubt very seriously that these two "criminals" could lower themselves to work with any agencies that are trying to take away native rights even though the tribe so shamefully turned their backs on them.
too funny

Columbia, SC

#19 Nov 11, 2012
Why would they want to work for the guy that turned them in? Afterreading the articles on them in the paper, it sounds more like a misdemeanor and not a felony.
At large

Eagle Point, OR

#20 Nov 11, 2012
Was being sarcastic! If your a felon you can get a job in this tribe! You get a college education and your ridiculed for not having any point of reference to benefit the tribe! Your an actual elder who has lived befor and after termination, know the oral tradition and history, actually have a memory to remember and pass the history to others! And some may have even seriously contributed to the history of this tribe which has maintained the existence of this Tribe and the felon is the cultural heritage director!
Have the felons signed checks for this Tribe and were allowed to bargain with treaty rights?
Are their felons who represent fish policy for the tribe yet can they still buy fishing tackle in Bi-mart? These are all falsehoods
I'm sure having a criminal record is way overrated! And doing the right thing as a person and for the benefit of this tribe makes no sense!
Any question involving criminal records must be removed from the oral record!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chiloquin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Ranch (Apr '15) Sat Leech Indians 56
Who wants to fight me Sat Yeehaw 7
Mrs Piggy Aug 25 Observer 4
Colon cancer is real not funny Aug 24 Jesse 1
Restoration powwow moved Aug 24 Mitty 27
Warriors Aug 19 Jonas 13
Klamath Falls Music Selection (Aug '12) Aug 6 Musikologist 20

Chiloquin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance