First Prev
of 4
Next Last
KEEP IT PURE

Klamath Falls, OR

#1 Feb 5, 2011
Who is sick of white people trying to act like indians? the only thing worse than being a indian is faking you are, come on people take pride in your white race,dont let no one tell you its ok to procreate with a indian, mexican ,or black keep it pure and dont let our intelligence be bread out of us, keep your children pure and grandchildren,the government wants to brainwash the young white people thats its ok to half and half kids its only a way to breed the intelligence out of us so they can better control us!!!!

Since: Feb 11

Lahore, Pakistan

#2 Feb 5, 2011
I don't agree with you. To get marry with someone is heavenly decision. Make your place free of racism so that your can bring up the kids in a healthy environment, in this way you could be able to survive easily.
Author Unknown

Lebanon, OR

#3 Feb 5, 2011
KEEP IT PURE wrote:
Who is sick of white people trying to act like indians? the only thing worse than being a indian is faking you are, come on people take pride in your white race,dont let no one tell you its ok to procreate with a indian, mexican ,or black keep it pure and dont let our intelligence be bread out of us, keep your children pure and grandchildren,the government wants to brainwash the young white people thats its ok to half and half kids its only a way to breed the intelligence out of us so they can better control us!!!!
Racial superiority is a mere pigment of the imagination.
I am

Klamath Falls, OR

#4 Feb 5, 2011
First of all I am half Cherokee and I am damm proud of my people us Indians don't agree with you whit people, get got it good,
Desperate

Astoria, OR

#5 Feb 5, 2011
How sad another desperate attempt for attention filled with hate.
BlameTheWhiteMan

Dallas, TX

#6 Feb 5, 2011
KeepIt Pure,

Save your pennies 'cause your hooded white sheets are a bit dingy. You are a coward.
Backatya

Lebanon, OR

#7 Feb 5, 2011
KEEP IT PURE wrote:
Sounds like a personal problem....sorry about your luck!!!
Loving our town

Lebanon, OR

#8 Feb 6, 2011
Grow up all of you !
ditto

Astoria, OR

#9 Feb 6, 2011
Loving our town wrote:
Grow up all of you !
look who's talking!! check all your posts.
Loving our town

Lebanon, OR

#10 Feb 6, 2011
ditto wrote:
<quoted text>look who's talking!! check all your posts.
why should I check all my posts ? I know what I wrote and I don't have a problem with any of them , your the one that seems to have the problem ... What a hit a nerve?
Hahaha
black guys

Klamath Falls, OR

#11 Feb 7, 2011
ARE HOT AS F*CK! ID DO ONE! AND IM WHITE!
Jess

United States

#12 Feb 7, 2011
Loving our town wrote:
<quoted text> why should I check all my posts ? I know what I wrote and I don't have a problem with any of them , your the one that seems to have the problem ... What a hit a nerve? Hahaha

Of course you don't have a problem with any of your posts... Cause you don't have a clue, one post you are all trying to be a rightous then the next you are bashing right with the best of the bashers. You grow up and by the way... Did I hit a nerve??? Bahahahaa! Let's see what side of the pole you will be on when you respond back! Heeeheeehe...
Loving our town

Lebanon, OR

#13 Feb 7, 2011
ROTFLMFAO ..... To funny if you truely read my past posts as you claim, You would have seen the post where I clearly stated that anyone can change what someone posts on here AND anyone can use your user name and say whatever they choose to,So say what you want it's no skin off my back :)

Galena, OH

#14 Feb 7, 2011
Im white, would never want to be anything else

What white person could not be proud of who they are? Honestly
coyote

Klamath Falls, OR

#15 Feb 7, 2011
almost everyone in chiloquin is at least half white, pushing the hardcore (i'm indian) on there little white children who glow out in the sun. just let it go you made a careless choice to sleep around with these sickening white people teach your children to be proud of their white heritage instead.
Ignore

United States

#16 Feb 7, 2011
This is a ludacrious thread what the hell diffrence does it make what color you are or whos who? lifes to short for retarded bs like this! Ignore haters!
Tend to your own

Creswell, OR

#17 Feb 7, 2011
All klamaths look more white than native american
offtopic

Astoria, OR

#18 Feb 7, 2011
I thought this was about white pride? when did it become about klamath's? we have discused this same topic over and over and over and over can't any one come up with a decent topic that even makes a little sense?
Well Hell

United States

#19 Feb 7, 2011
Its been a cold winter and everyone was bundled up and inside if they were smart. Don't have a tanning bed or any coppertone the pale ones like so much.How come all the little white chics like to get with the dark skins so much if we're so bad? just wondering
wow

Lebanon, OR

#20 Feb 7, 2011
The ignorance of some of you pepole make me sick!
speak for yourself, not your whole race. You all put shame to your races, whether it be white indian black, whatever.
You can't speak on behalf of your whole race!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chiloquin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chiloquin is just one big joke and everyone in it! (Jan '11) 7 hr Tweeker cheeks 40
Suzy Suzy Suzy 7 hr Tweeker cheeks 4
Who is authentic tribal anyway? (Oct '13) Mon vapor 11
Throat Cutter Sun native prideless 4
Should the current Management Team at the casin... Sun Allreadylost 85
Memory wilson (Mar '13) Sun heyya 7
tweekers and thieves (Feb '10) Sat dustem 109
•••
•••
•••

Chiloquin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000