Chiloquin Topix
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Not Your Average

United States

#1 Dec 29, 2010
Chiloquin Topix is the stupidest thing i have heard of. Everything on here is either a lie or a rumor. People have nothing better to do with their lame lives but talk smack about eachother. Grow up people you immature low lifes. If you have something to say then say it to their face.
You know nothing

Yacolt, WA

#2 Dec 30, 2010
Not Your Average wrote:
Chiloquin Topix is the stupidest thing i have heard of. Everything on here is either a lie or a rumor. People have nothing better to do with their lame lives but talk smack about eachother. Grow up people you immature low lifes. If you have something to say then say it to their face.
And yet you are on here hummmmm
The number one Hater

Klamath Falls, OR

#3 Dec 30, 2010
why are you on here someone hurt your feelings sweetheart? dont like it dont bitc$ its simple DONT LOOK!!!!!
Chiloquin Enquirer

Medford, OR

#4 Dec 30, 2010
Everything on here is either a lie or a rumor? What are you trying to hide? Like he or she said, Then why are YOU on here? NO not everything on here is a lie or a rumor!
Stay tuned for more of your Lies and Rumors!
Not Your Average

United States

#5 Dec 31, 2010
im on here because people were talking about me=( please oh please make it stop. my feelings are hurt. i just want everyone to love on another(not in a sexual way)
Loving my town

Lebanon, OR

#6 Dec 31, 2010
I love this
Native Pride

United States

#7 Dec 31, 2010
Loving my town wrote:
I love this
Why? Divide and conquer is working just as well today as it did when the Europeans got here. Much of what is put on here, specifically intended to smear and hurt the reputation of your fellow tribal members, is illegal, it's called internet bashing, sadly this community lacks of law enforcement and Klamath County Sheriffs do not give a shit about our people. However, a civil case can be filed, I urge all victims to combine your resources and file a class action suit against topix for not enforcing thier own policies. Then by subpoena of thier records you can find the most blatent offenders and add them to the defendants list. Have them served and make them pay.
Takes money

Medical Lake, WA

#8 Dec 31, 2010
Native Pride wrote:
<quoted text> Why? Divide and conquer is working just as well today as it did when the Europeans got here. Much of what is put on here, specifically intended to smear and hurt the reputation of your fellow tribal members, is illegal, it's called internet bashing, sadly this community lacks of law enforcement and Klamath County Sheriffs do not give a shit about our people. However, a civil case can be filed, I urge all victims to combine your resources and file a class action suit against topix for not enforcing thier own policies. Then by subpoena of thier records you can find the most blatent offenders and add them to the defendants list. Have them served and make them pay.
It's all fine and dandy that you say this already tried it don't work! Unless you have upwards of 3000.00 to 5000.00 and that's just for starters, not to mention freedom of speech then it's a waste of time! your best bet is to keep pushing the report button over and over and over until it's removed.
Craigslist

Medical Lake, WA

#9 Dec 31, 2010
Craigslist is worse than this and it's monitered! Look at the Gripes section.
Native Pride

United States

#10 Dec 31, 2010
Takes money wrote:
<quoted text>It's all fine and dandy that you say this already tried it don't work! Unless you have upwards of 3000.00 to 5000.00 and that's just for starters, not to mention freedom of speech then it's a waste of time! your best bet is to keep pushing the report button over and over and over until it's removed.
I realize that it is very expensive, that its why the victims must band together and pool thier resources the more people the better. Free speech does not cover slander, defamation of character, or the new internet bashing law prompted by teen suicides. Please don't talk to a local yokel attorney in K Falls, try Medford, Grants Pass, even Portland. Comparison shop most initial consultations are free and the more victims involved, the better the case will look to them. The guilty are counting on you to do nothing, they are laughing at your pain, they are destroying any progress that has been made and relegating the entire tribe back to being viewed as ignorant drunks worthy of only jail or death. As if the prejudice was not bad enough before, they see these ignorant posts and feel justified to treat us all like lower life forms.
Silly

Medical Lake, WA

#11 Dec 31, 2010
Native Pride wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize that it is very expensive, that its why the victims must band together and pool thier resources the more people the better. Free speech does not cover slander, defamation of character, or the new internet bashing law prompted by teen suicides. Please don't talk to a local yokel attorney in K Falls, try Medford, Grants Pass, even Portland. Comparison shop most initial consultations are free and the more victims involved, the better the case will look to them. The guilty are counting on you to do nothing, they are laughing at your pain, they are destroying any progress that has been made and relegating the entire tribe back to being viewed as ignorant drunks worthy of only jail or death. As if the prejudice was not bad enough before, they see these ignorant posts and feel justified to treat us all like lower life forms.
I really couln't care a less what any one has to say about anyone or anything on here I just like reading the post's to pass the time most of the stuff on here looks like silliness to me. Everyone is entitled to there own opinions in which are there own and as long as people publicly state that there is nothing you can do about it. There are issues in the Tribe that people are upset about if they don't voice their concern's here they will find another place to do so.
Native Pride

United States

#12 Dec 31, 2010
This is not harmless complaints or free speech expressed opinions, the things that are said on here are extremely cruel sometimes they incite people into violent ranting rages where they threaten physical attacks, gunshots, and death for the accused (who stand guilty without the benefit of a trial) or from the accused towards the nameless accusers who they might just have to guess at or believe some finger pointer. You people won't be happy until we make national news with whatever horrible incident that you demons are determined to incite. What will it be? Shooter in Admin? Family Homicide/Suicide? Or just more of the barely locally noted Suicides and Assaults? If you make people believe that someone is stealing thier money, thier jobs, thier spouses affection, thier stuff or hurting or intending to hurt thier kids, the mob mentality kicks in and bad things happen, whether it be just a feeling of people looking at you differently, snubbing you, or maybe you're passed over for jobs, housing, credit, or even worse harassed, stalked, assaulted, or murdered.
The number one Hater

Klamath Falls, OR

#13 Dec 31, 2010
You all are a bunch of idiots,
Booo Hooooo!!!!!!!!
Native Pride

United States

#14 Dec 31, 2010
The number one Hater wrote:
You all are a bunch of idiots,
Booo Hooooo!!!!!!!!
You are one of the worst offenders! I really hope that some of your victims are angry enough to join suit and have your ass garnished for judgement damages! They garnish per cap checks too, social security too, liens on your property, taxes, and bank accounts.
Coffin nails

Idanha, OR

#15 Dec 31, 2010
Is the so called slanderous remarks any worse than the broken promises made by the in house council?Is it ok to stand up and spout the lies that get you elected than turn around and cash the big salary checks from setting on you butt and turning a blind eye to the wrongs being done to your tribal people?If any one is a victim its the people being lied to at council.
SharpNails

Medical Lake, WA

#16 Dec 31, 2010
Coffin nails wrote:
Is the so called slanderous remarks any worse than the broken promises made by the in house council?Is it ok to stand up and spout the lies that get you elected than turn around and cash the big salary checks from setting on you butt and turning a blind eye to the wrongs being done to your tribal people?If any one is a victim its the people being lied to at council.
I couldn't agree with you more!
MINE

Medical Lake, WA

#17 Dec 31, 2010
In MY opinion the damage has already been done! I guess it's ok for Tribal News editor to state to the Herald and News how she thought that it was comical, Elected Tribal Chairman Lied about diffrent things he hasn't addressed and so on. There were some things that I thought on here inappropiate didn't need to waste my time with an attorney simple pressed report and reported abuse and it was taken care of, It's not rocket science what next a moniter a the clinic or the admin. office good grief, people are so dramatic. That's just MY OPINION.
savanna

Klamath Falls, OR

#18 Dec 31, 2010
Native Pride wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one of the worst offenders! I really hope that some of your victims are angry enough to join suit and have your ass garnished for judgement damages! They garnish per cap checks too, social security too, liens on your property, taxes, and bank accounts.
first of all you idiot you can not garnish a social security check for no reason, or none of your other things you have listed,my dad is a lawyer and i had him read this and he suggested passing the bar before quoting people the law!!!!
savanna

Klamath Falls, OR

#19 Dec 31, 2010
Native Pride wrote:
<quoted text>
didn't the resent death in chiloquin that all the natives was so quick to blame on THE WHITE GUY prove how little progress has been made were you not embarrassed to find out that is was native"s that did the crime? did anyone apologize to the white guy you all were so quick to blame? talk about slander take some responsibly for your own cruel attacks on other races, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!!!
Native Pride

United States

#20 Dec 31, 2010
I never said to ignore the issues, but as you can see nothing gets done with smear campaigns on topix, investigate, gather your evidence, attend all general council meetings, set up groups to provide transport to get as many tribal people there as possible, set up information booths to educate members on the facts, gather removal signatures and promises from members to vote and attend. Gather addresses for a letter writing campaign and to send reminders. Get Involved Organize and find some Qualified Honest Replacements to back. Set term limits. Use hard cold facts and present your documentation, create a power point presentation be creative in your presentation of the facts to hold everyone's attention and so they actually get it, know every aspect so you can answer questions and help to guide those who really are not aware of the fact that the majority has the power and that thier vote and attendance counts! I know that it is much easier to sit and hear from others what they think has happened, and then pass that along as if it is the Gods honest truth. Then get good and mad and tear people up using distant past, recent indescretions, relatives, rumors, insults on thier personal appearance and then drag the kids and grandparents through the mud too. You are not accomplishing a damn thing like that, nothing except fuel hatred both in the tribe and in the community directed towards the tribe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chiloquin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you know 16 hr So u know 8
Amber Kramer is a meth mom and slut with std's ... (Dec '14) 16 hr Shame 6
Jealous Hag Thu Whaaa t 2
Taylor T. David (Jan '10) Jan 19 Old modoc 112
Bad breath Indians (May '14) Jan 18 Icp 40
Real go getter (NOT) Jan 18 chorn 3
Who wants to buy a volvo Jan 18 angel 3

Chiloquin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance