Arrested for murder: Ezzard Ossmus Jackson, Daniel Torres and Reggie Townsend

Posted in the Chiloquin Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Busted

Klamath Falls, OR

#1 Nov 22, 2010
Three Chiloquin men are in jail on charges of murder.

Ezzard Ossmus Jackson, 20, of 306 S. Third Ave., Apt. 8, was arrested by Klamath Falls police officers at 1:20 a.m. this morning.

Jackson was booked into the Klamath County Jail, charged with one count of murder and one count of failing to appear count for a previous criminal mischief charge.

At 3:55 a.m., Daniel Torres, 28, of 482152 Germain Brown Lane, was arrested by Klamath County Sheriff's deputies. His charges include murder, tampering with evidence, criminal conspiracy and felon in possession of a firearm.

At 4:33 a.m., sheriff's deputies arrested Reggie Lee Townsend, Jr., 19, on one charge of murder.

All three men are being held at the Klamath County Jail without bail.
What

Houston, TX

#2 Nov 22, 2010
What's this all about?
Busted

Klamath Falls, OR

#3 Nov 22, 2010
Those three have been arrested in the murder of Troy Allen.
Entry Level

Lebanon, OR

#4 Nov 22, 2010
That Gansta sh*t dont fly in Chi!
Your Worst Enemy

Cave Junction, OR

#5 Nov 22, 2010
so did the white guy have anything to do with it or not? oh well even if he didn't he is still a racist punk selling meth to our people and as far I am concerned is a waste of space. and didn't torres just get out of prison not too long ago? he is part klamath. how sad our own killing our own.
Concerned Ntvmama

Anchorage, AK

#6 Nov 22, 2010
I cannot believe all the bs I've heard coming out of Chiloquin this weekend, and other months, especially on this website. I still have family who live there with their families. I worry about them greatly and pray for the entire community. Its a shame the tribe actually had to send out a notice to the members, so they would not retaliate or take action. Some of the folks in the area need to grow up and get a life. Others need to be concerned about how the town is becoming more and more about the addicts and violence. Until more people open there eyes and get tough on there own family members and community, Chiloquin will continue to go down hill. Just my 2 cents, I'm angry about it and my deceased grand-parents would be too.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#7 Nov 22, 2010
Busted wrote:
Ezzard Ossmus Jackson, 20, of 306 S. Third Ave., Apt. 8, was arrested by Klamath Falls police officers at 1:20 a.m. this morning.
Jackson was booked into the Klamath County Jail, charged with one count of murder and one count of failing to appear count for a previous criminal mischief charge.
At 3:55 a.m., Daniel Torres, 28, of 482152 Germain Brown Lane, was arrested by Klamath County Sheriff's deputies. His charges include murder, tampering with evidence, criminal conspiracy and felon in possession of a firearm.
At 4:33 a.m., sheriff's deputies arrested Reggie Lee Townsend, Jr., 19, on one charge of murder.
Wow. The Indian Conspiracy of the KKK was really a case of III which is Indins Idiotically Intoxicated. Darn. Thought it was gonna be another lifetime movie about racism,loss,tragedy and triumph of the human soul. Guess that theory was shot out of the water!
How funny. Everyone fears the outside world destroying Chiloquin. And here it is, Chiloquin implodes!
rude

United States

#9 Nov 22, 2010
2 the Monster person! That white guy did have a part in this whole thing! It was because of this guy all of this happened!!! And this guy is just gonna get away with the shit that HE started! If it wasn't for this white guy None of this would of happened!!
What

Sweet Home, OR

#10 Nov 22, 2010
Concerned Ntvmama wrote:
I cannot believe all the bs I've heard coming out of Chiloquin this weekend, and other months, especially on this website. I still have family who live there with their families. I worry about them greatly and pray for the entire community. Its a shame the tribe actually had to send out a notice to the members, so they would not retaliate or take action. Some of the folks in the area need to grow up and get a life. Others need to be concerned about how the town is becoming more and more about the addicts and violence. Until more people open there eyes and get tough on there own family members and community, Chiloquin will continue to go down hill. Just my 2 cents, I'm angry about it and my deceased grand-parents would be too.
I'm a tribal member and I never received any notice?
mex

United States

#11 Nov 22, 2010
I watch the white guy smoking with all the little native students behind the table our at the blue house. He is a punk. he sells and brags how he beats all the indian men up here in chi. he does but every time he fights the indian men they are always drunk our druged out. I turned his kid in for him threating to kill one of my girls, because she wore blue. we are native americans not black or a wantabe gangster. His son said they are bloods and only whites can be bloods. he was a joke. I told the school and the cops that if there family hurts any of my children I will find them. I am 56 years old and lived my life but if they hurt my children I won't care. The white guy probly stooled to get the charges off him. Punk. Any one has something to say please say it to my face. don't be like the white guy and be a punk.
N8tv

Sweet Home, OR

#12 Nov 22, 2010
@Mex kudos to you for confronting these punks, I'm glad to see someone taking a stand. I agree what is up with the wanna be gangsters? I bet you he did turn on those involved or he would be in trouble to, The sad part is they were just puppets in his sick little tweak game. I see allot of Chi. people hanging around this punk it's embarrassing.
Fegoso

Lebanon, OR

#13 Nov 22, 2010
ya maybe him and the whites involvded can go back to england and the others involved can go back to alturas and yakima

Since: Nov 10

United States

#14 Nov 22, 2010
Fegoso wrote:
ya maybe him and the whites involvded can go back to england and the others involved can go back to alturas and yakima
. FEGOSO: Do you think white people are all from England? Christopher Columbus was from Italy. He was Italian. I don't give a F what color these guys are. White, Brown, Yellow, Red, Black. Killing Another HUMAN BEING is wrong no matter where the Ancestors came from.
To the Whitey punk

Klamath Falls, OR

#15 Nov 22, 2010
I just came back from Afgahistan, and served 5 years, what purpose do you serve!! Pull that krap on the wrong person who has looked down the barrel many times , seen people blown to bits in front of you, try and make it out alive in one piece!!! I didn't come home to Chiloquin to have it done to me here!! They had better arrest this trash.. Why is he being allowed to hurt our people ?? I am currently getting help from the VA , and I don't need some scum bag pullin this krap on me!!! That poor kid didn't have a chance.
Fegoso

Lebanon, OR

#16 Nov 22, 2010
just plain awful wrote:
<quoted text>. FEGOSO: Do you think white people are all from England? Christopher Columbus was from Italy. He was Italian. I don't give a F what color these guys are. White, Brown, Yellow, Red, Black. Killing Another HUMAN BEING is wrong no matter where the Ancestors came from.
OK then, Europe F*ck
Neighborhood Watch

Lebanon, OR

#17 Nov 23, 2010
Busted wrote:
Following Troy's death, Toodies opened her home (again) as the party spot for kids to drown their sorrows in alcohol and weed. Reg and Ezz were there saucing it up right alongside everyone.
How Sick

Morton, WA

#18 Nov 23, 2010
How sick is that You would think these people would have a little remorse for all the lives they have affected. Yet again look how they were raised,had there been a little more supervision and digression maybe they wouldn't be in this mess.I think all these people that have party houses are washed up sick losers that get off on causing problems for everyone.
Ms Mariposa

Columbus, OH

#19 Nov 23, 2010
The whole situation is very sad! I'm glad to be out of it, my prayers are with everyone who is hurting during this time. I hope everyone will learn from this, and raise above what has always been done. We can provide a better example for our families. I'm thankful everyday I can give my kids an example of what a true man should be, instead of the example D.T would have given them had I stayed. My prayers are with all my friends and family still in Chiloquin, I love you all!
T-Gurl

Klamath Falls, OR

#20 Nov 23, 2010
These damn ppl no one has no real idea what really happened, what kind om 3 CRUEl BASTARDS kill their own ppl, thanx to EZZ, REGGIE, and DANNY my cousin is gone and he isn't coming back, all because they don't know how to handle a gun and shot the wrong guy
CHI TOWN NATIVE

Klamath Falls, OR

#21 Nov 23, 2010
THE COPS NEED 2 SHUT DOWN TOOTIES'S "HOUSE"!!!! HOW CAN THE TRIBE PAY HER RENT WHEN OTHERS CAN'T GET ANY ASSISTANCE??? SHE HAS BEEN PARTYING WITH LITTLE KIDS FOR YEARS AND YEARS. WHY? WASN'T KEVIN ALOT YOUNGER THAN HER? PEDOPHILE OR WHAT???!!!??? THE COPS NEED TO GET THE "SKINHEAD" OUTTA THERE TOO. ALL THE "GANGSTA" WANNABES COULDN'T LAST A DAY IN THE REAL WORLD OF GANGS. SEND ALL OF THEM TO EAST LA OR ANY WHERE ALSE GANGS TRULY RULE. THE SEE HOW "GANSTA" THEY ARE! IF THE CHI GUYS WERE SO TUFF WHY DID THEY LET THE SKINHEAD TAKE OVER??? THAT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED WHEN REAL NATIVE MEN RAN CHI. ASK YOUR PARENTS & GRANDPARENTS!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chiloquin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Should the current Management Team at the casin... (Apr '14) 4 hr ha ha 230
travel center 17 hr omg lol 21
wetpantes., Sun duggerdrugger 4
Ashley Hood (Aug '13) Sun hahaha56146 49
On taking water Sat Years of wrong th... 4
Tribal Council Accomplishments Sat mmmnnn 33
Watch out for the white camaro Sat mmmnnn 26
More from around the web

Chiloquin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]