Ashley Waits
Concerned Citizen

Chicago Heights, IL

#1 Jul 27, 2012
Whats this girl about
fyi

United States

#2 Jul 28, 2012
She cool as hel she came a long way if she would stay away from them crazy ass boohers by the people people she hangs with she is a good mom an would do anything for anybody she has a good heart
lol

Columbus, OH

#3 Jul 28, 2012
She cool I ain't seen her in a while but she a good girl she has came along way from when I first net her hope she doin ok last I heard she was with that David kid she can do way better wish she would stay away from them there all crazy him an his crazy mom
ash

Columbus, OH

#4 Jul 29, 2012
Awe thanks guys who is wanting to no an I an doing good no need to worry :)
LoL

United States

#5 Aug 2, 2012
From what i have heard if it was'nt for the Boohers helping u u would be homeless With Mr Reynolds shinny side up.
Robbi downing

Channelview, TX

#6 May 13, 2013
Bitch u want to talk shit bout me so im going to put u on blast. Ur not a good mom u and bitch boy fave fist fight with ur baby in ur hands,so dope in front of ur kids and sell dope out of the bed room ur kids r in, tryn to say i stole ur kids clothing lmao bitch i wouldnt piss on u if u was on fire. Keep my name out ur mouth whore or when i see u i will stomp u and ur bitch made ol man

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#8 May 14, 2013
Robbi downing wrote:
Bitch u want to talk shit bout me so im going to put u on blast. Ur not a good mom u and bitch boy fave fist fight with ur baby in ur hands,so dope in front of ur kids and sell dope out of the bed room ur kids r in, tryn to say i stole ur kids clothing lmao bitch i wouldnt piss on u if u was on fire. Keep my name out ur mouth whore or when i see u i will stomp u and ur bitch made ol man
If I may....you have some serious issues, you really need to get some Budda or some little Baby Jesus stuff going and calm down. But, to get to the first issue...you really need too, I know this forum is free and all, but you really need to take a class in "Constructive Writing". It will really help you in the future as you are standing in the parking lot of Wal-Mart, baby on your hip, having a pissing contest with some hottie from a trailor park. as you 2 girls fight over some dude that just got out of prison, and who is the "Baby's Daddy", you can let that unfiltered Pall Mall hang out the corner of your mouth, squint the eye cause of the smoke. I know my vocabulary isnt the best in the world, but, for the sake of all that is Holy, what the hell does "Blast" mean? And "Bitch boy fave". You lost me there. Have Bubba get on the bicycle and pump up the amps, get that stolen laptop going, cause I know your power has been turned off again there at the park, you can write back and try again. Maybe in the English laguage. And remember....calm down.
lol

West Salem, OH

#10 Aug 7, 2013
I am so lost
WHATADUMBASS

Fairborn, OH

#12 Oct 20, 2013
ROBBI what a stupid boy u are always having a fight over a text or the internet .go beat ur whore some more cause any man will slap u like the b#tch u are !!! i hope jail is working out for u thats where all ur buddies are i bet all the stories u boys tell in there scare each other. u talk so much shit and could never back up nothing!
Psst_Sep21

Taylor, MI

#13 Feb 5, 2014
Ashley Waits is a dirty little tramp! She would go screw 1 guy (without a condom) then, go home to David & let him eat her p***y! Have some f*****g integrity & self respect you MORON! It's no wonder you have 5 children & 5 baby daddies! That says SOOOO much about who you are! Don't you think you should get your tubes tied?! Better yet, get a f*****g hysterectomy so there's NO POSSIBLE way you can reproduce! You can't take care of the ones you have now so, why keep having more?! These are innocent children you're bringing into the world, YOUR world! They're going to grow up to be more f****d up than you are!
STOP! STOP NOW!
bitch plz

United States

#14 Feb 12, 2014
That's funny talk shit lol ash. Raises them kids without there dads n she's a bad Mon lol I think I wld no I hang with her n five baby dads lol funny u no her so much I thought it was two ha ha and gosh you just no so much huh she has three kids she carried brylon for her cousin lol n she is always in Ryan life that girl does pretty dam good to be a single mon raising her kids since she been away from that trash David family she's doin great sounds to me someone jealous. .... Lol lol ....bitch thinkin u no everythin huh bitch kick rocks
Amazing

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Feb 12, 2014
bitch plz wrote:
That's funny talk shit lol ash. Raises them kids without there dads n she's a bad Mon lol I think I wld no I hang with her n five baby dads lol funny u no her so much I thought it was two ha ha and gosh you just no so much huh she has three kids she carried brylon for her cousin lol n she is always in Ryan life that girl does pretty dam good to be a single mon raising her kids since she been away from that trash David family she's doin great sounds to me someone jealous..... Lol lol ....bitch thinkin u no everythin huh bitch kick rocks
Can you re-type that in english please, we have no clue what was just said? Damn I feel stupid just trying to read that!
sassy

United States

#16 May 27, 2014
She is a snitch she is all over people discovery and so is lil david

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chilo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bryce Balke (Apr '12) 12 hr Sick O 6
Glad to see Kristi bashing post taken down Sun Jeanie 13
New girls basketball coach Sun clever 4
What do you think when u hear last name "raleigh" (Nov '10) Sun Duh 13
John "Kevin" Dugan (Feb '13) Nov 18 Jeanie 9
Pretty lady Nov 16 Larry Boy 2
News Unexplained boom heard in Brown and neighboring... (Mar '10) Nov 16 Someone 74

Chilo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chilo Mortgages