First Prev
of 216
Next Last

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1 Nov 22, 2015
It stopped snowing as soon as I dug out the winter play gear.

“Promise, I won't bite ...”

Since: Apr 15

Location hidden

#3 Nov 22, 2015
Lol, ... I don't have any complaints at this moment, or should I say, none I want to share public with the Topix world.
being myself

Hillsboro, OH

#4 Nov 23, 2015
I think I'm ready to go through with my registration. If I keep waiting for the right time to come, when there won't be so much in life to deal with, that day might not never come. Like the old saying goes, there's no time like the present. I probably hold the record for holding out the longest.

Wait. That's not the complaint. Lol.

I'm not sure this is really a complaint as much as it is a concern. Topix Administration is removing my posts according to Moderator CommUnique. I even put a few threads recently on the main Chillicothe forum and they disappeared. Does Topix want me to leave the website and if so why? I don't want to make a fuss about it. Just somebody, in the know, please tell me. If they do, I'll go and not look back. I'll reflect and learn and hopefully return someday under better circumstances with a different user name that might make more sense.

Location hidden

#5 Nov 24, 2015
Troll Scum wrote:
I have another rat in my laundry room.
Hello :)

No cats?

I do complain during the winter months because my Siamese does. Sam doesn't want to stay in and whines (all day) about having to go out and/or use a litter box. As if ... I could change the weather and NO, I'm not taking her out for many walks either. I literally have to place her in the box repeated ... before she finally relents. Haha

"Go take care of your business or use that damn box and stop your complaining, already now !".

Location hidden

#6 Nov 24, 2015
being myself wrote:
I think I'm ready to go through with my registration. If I keep waiting for the right time to come, when there won't be so much in life to deal with, that day might not never come. Like the old saying goes, there's no time like the present. I probably hold the record for holding out the longest.
Wait. That's not the complaint. Lol.
I'm not sure this is really a complaint as much as it is a concern. Topix Administration is removing my posts according to Moderator CommUnique. I even put a few threads recently on the main Chillicothe forum and they disappeared. Does Topix want me to leave the website and if so why? I don't want to make a fuss about it. Just somebody, in the know, please tell me. If they do, I'll go and not look back. I'll reflect and learn and hopefully return someday under better circumstances with a different user name that might make more sense.
I hope you do catch my other notes (where you were posting about it again
earlier and dang,... wish this thread had been created two weeks ago. Haha

I also hope you'll learn NOT to throw other posters NAME around so often.
Fair enough request? I might complain again (apology in advance, if,...)
the next time I catch you doing it, or I'll take the high road (without the
boosted EGO) and do my best to refrain or just ignore when you go on a
tangent, knowing full well we are all capable of that, on occasion.

Other may not require the same amount of attention you/some seek. If that is the
only lesson I was able to teach you, I'd be pleased to notice you did heed the advice.
I want you to know tho, outside that one hidden thread (for which we could return
and chat some more, if you wanted and hopefully the other posters will return?),
I only removed two of your posts and had nothing to do with the removal of the others.

Thnx & Peace.

Since: Nov 15

The Heatland

#9 Nov 27, 2015
40ish wrote:
It stopped snowing as soon as I dug out the winter play gear.
With this "Godzilla El Nino" we not need winter play gear this year.

The Heatland

#10 Nov 27, 2015
May not need winter play gear!

Location hidden

#11 Nov 27, 2015
I'm ready either way, but we'll have plenty of snow for sledding and snow ball fights. I have some getting even to do for all the messes they leave me.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#12 Nov 27, 2015
Winter... what winter? We are having Native American Summer for the 3rd time this year... carry on.

The Heatland

#13 Nov 28, 2015
40ish wrote:
I'm ready either way, but we'll have plenty of snow for sledding and snow ball fights. I have some getting even to do for all the messes they leave me.
Sweet revenge.

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#14 Dec 9, 2015
Jerry K_ wrote:
May not need winter play gear!
Told ya, global warming.

Location hidden

#15 Dec 9, 2015
joanna50 wrote:
<quoted text>
Told ya, global warming.
Lol, it's looking that way today.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#16 Dec 10, 2015
You won't find me complaining about our lack of snow or above freezing temps. The 60's, in December, sound just peachy to me.

Hey 40ish!
:)

Location hidden

#17 Dec 10, 2015
_Zoey_ wrote:
You won't find me complaining about our lack of snow or above freezing temps. The 60's, in December, sound just peachy to me.
Hey 40ish!
:)
Hello Zoey, always a pleasure to read you:)
The weather is wonderful; it gets my kids out of the house!

“You gotta pay the troll toll”

Since: Dec 15

Mel's Hole

#18 Dec 10, 2015
In true Der style, I can find a rusty tin lining in anything good. This warmer weather is keeping my property a muddy mess. At least if it were frozen, I could hike about without ruining my boots...of course, I'd then be complaining about the cold.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#19 Dec 10, 2015
40ish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Zoey, always a pleasure to read you:)
The weather is wonderful; it gets my kids out of the house!
lol...nothing like a quiet house. If I could stop my Husky from howling at the squirrel, I'd have one too.

Location hidden

#20 Dec 12, 2015
I had a miserable day, but it's a new day in less than an hour. It's gotta be better...

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#21 Dec 12, 2015
40ish wrote:
I had a miserable day, but it's a new day in less than an hour. It's gotta be better...
Is there anything I can do to help ? I had a decent day, and the weather was nice... I could complain but it wouldn't help any. Lol

Location hidden

#22 Dec 12, 2015
75 Scorpio wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there anything I can do to help ? I had a decent day, and the weather was nice... I could complain but it wouldn't help any. Lol
You know that most times you offer to help, people take advantage. I will compile my extensive list and email it to you:)

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#23 Dec 12, 2015
40ish wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that most times you offer to help, people take advantage. I will compile my extensive list and email it to you:)
I strive to become the perfect toadie :)
No mountain is too high , no list is too long. Lol ... now what is my password ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 216
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Why register as a topix user? Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Piketon Football 2018 Record? Jul 7 ZT man 2

Forum Rules

Speak freely and allow all others to do the same... while abiding by standard topix rules.

Why register as a topix user? Jobs

Personal Finance

Why register as a topix user? Mortgages