Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 15, 2012
Does anyone sell on eBay

Location hidden

#2 Nov 15, 2012
Ok yes I know people sell stuff. Just wondering if anyone in here does.

Since: Oct 11

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Nov 15, 2012
I have sold somewhat extensively.

Location hidden

#4 Nov 15, 2012
What's the best and easiest way to ship

Location hidden

#5 Nov 15, 2012
Any suggestions?

Location hidden

#6 Nov 15, 2012
I have a really nice ohio state pic I'd like to get rid of

Since: Oct 11

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Nov 18, 2012
I have never shipped anything like that (assuming it's larger than a standard piece of paper). I use USPS 99% of the time, but for something like that I would go into the UPS store on Bridge street. Make sure to have the picture with you, or at least know the dimensions and weight, and talk to them about your options.

If the item is valuable, keep a record (photos) of it prior to shipping. This way you will have a record of the condition in case a problem arises.

Also, always use some type of delivery confirmation. I have heard of unscrupulous buyers taking notice of the lack of DC and claiming never to have received the item.

Location hidden

#8 Nov 18, 2012
82Angst wrote:
I have never shipped anything like that (assuming it's larger than a standard piece of paper). I use USPS 99% of the time, but for something like that I would go into the UPS store on Bridge street. Make sure to have the picture with you, or at least know the dimensions and weight, and talk to them about your options.

If the item is valuable, keep a record (photos) of it prior to shipping. This way you will have a record of the condition in case a problem arises.

Also, always use some type of delivery confirmation. I have heard of unscrupulous buyers taking notice of the lack of DC and claiming never to have received the item.
Ok ty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha Spencer 28 min ksg742011 1
Who are the easy girls who work in the plant at... 1 hr James 9
Faith Vaught &' Anthony Bush 1 hr Eastender4life 7
jessica ferguson (Oct '13) 1 hr There is hope 64
Kaylyn hurles 1 hr Sarah-jo 1
Sh*t Talkers 1 hr slim shady 11
How to keep your man 2 hr Rev Troy 1

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance