rci guard at bp on high
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
meow

Garden City, MI

#1 Dec 16, 2012
This morning bout 11:30 I went to get gas, and there was a very handsome man there. He was tall, black, a little facial hair, wearing a rci coat, guard pants, black hat, and drove a silver car that was shaped like a dodge charger. Anyone know his name?
Sharmika

Cleveland, OH

#2 Dec 17, 2012
His name Dewayne and he be my man, you best stay away from him we gots 5 babys together and he be happy.
homer

Garden City, MI

#4 Dec 17, 2012
Your man ”be” real lucky to have a woman as educated as you.. Fyi hunny, just because ”be” and ”is” are both 2 letter words, does not mean they have the same meaning. Also, she didn't say she wanted your man, she just asked his name. If he is as educated as you, she's probably better off without him and his 5 babies.
Sharmika

Cleveland, OH

#5 Dec 17, 2012
why she axin bout my man if she not wantin to git up in his stuff? im gonna brake it down for ya. yall been warn to stay away from him he be mines an no 1 elses. yall feelin me?
haha

Denver, CO

#7 Dec 17, 2012
This can't be real. Please tell me sharmika is just joking when she is talking this way. I don't think a single word was spelled right, in the whole paragraph.
MikeLame

United States

#8 Dec 17, 2012
Haha, bitches be tripping over a prison guard...just like my nurse before she left me...in a bodybag.
afooce

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Dec 17, 2012
Lol, and people wonder why they get no respect when the basic english language eludes them
ummm yea

Denver, CO

#10 Dec 17, 2012
How are your sure she's taking bout your man sharmika? There must be about 200 black guards out there. I would know, i'm a nurse there. Which Dewayne are you saying is your baby daddy, cause I know a Dewayne that works there and messes with the kitchen staff. Your man may already b stepping out on you, if he's who I think he is. what's his last name, since that's what they mainly go by
Godzilla ate your babies

United States

#11 Dec 17, 2012
Nuckas and beannnnnnurs butcher English. Us Asians do velly good,yes?
boner

Detroit, MI

#12 Dec 17, 2012
Up in here up in here
Uncle Cracker

Chillicothe, OH

#13 Dec 17, 2012
ummm yea wrote:
How are your sure she's taking bout your man sharmika? There must be about 200 black guards out there. I would know, i'm a nurse there. Which Dewayne are you saying is your baby daddy, cause I know a Dewayne that works there and messes with the kitchen staff. Your man may already b stepping out on you, if he's who I think he is. what's his last name, since that's what they m
ainly go by
Why lie about a silly topic on a forum? There are only about 20 black officers at Ross, not 200.
Sharmika

Cleveland, OH

#14 Dec 17, 2012
i knows cuz he drives a charger an gits his smoks an gas at pb on hi an i tell you a thang to he is wif me only he a goot man an daddy to you mess wif him you gots me to deel wif

MikeLane

Since: Dec 12

Columbus, OH

#15 Dec 17, 2012
Uncle Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Why lie about a silly topic on a forum? There are only about 20 black officers at Ross, not 200.
Hey Bro hows it been going.
First Time I Heard You On Here Since I Told You To Go Ask Ms. Henry If Mike Lane Has Bucks Or What.

I remember one big black guard there that was probaby the nicest guy you could ever know but bud he sure didnt know how to do his job right.
WOULD FORGET TO PASS OUT MAIL ETC.
ummm yea

Denver, CO

#16 Dec 17, 2012
No lies, between 3 shifts, all the unit managers, operations, guards, maintenance, ect.. There are way more than 20 black guards there
Uncle Cracker

Chillicothe, OH

#17 Dec 17, 2012
You said "guards" not all staff. But even if you consider all RCI employees(about 500) there are 35 maybe 40 blacks tops.By the way, you say you are a nurse there, I know you won't give your name but how about your initials?

MikeLane

Columbus, OH

#18 Dec 17, 2012
Uncle Cracker wrote:
You said "guards" not all staff. But even if you consider all RCI employees(about 500) there are 35 maybe 40 blacks tops.By the way, you say you are a nurse there, I know you won't give your name but how about your initials?
Now Me And Old Uncle Cracker Knows When We Hear Some Sit Huh Bud!!!!!! LOL!!!!

MikeLane

Columbus, OH

#19 Dec 17, 2012
Do believe it was Old Uncle Cracker That Once Said He Didnt Listen 95% To what a inmate had to say because he tought it was all bullshit.

AFTER WHAT OLE UNCLE CRACKER CHECKED OUT ABOUT ME MAYBE HE THINKS TWICE A LITTLE
Uncle Cracker

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Dec 17, 2012
I thought you left topix for good? Why you back?

MikeLane

Columbus, OH

#21 Dec 17, 2012
Uncle Cracker wrote:
I thought you left topix for good? Why you back?
Bro, seems like everytime I try to leave someone wants me to come back. What Can I Say.

Well hells fire dude I thought you was gone too. LOL!!!

Im cool maybe some day I will buy you a beer??

HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU KNOW THAT CAME UP WITH A PLAN TO TRY AND GET WITH SOMEONE LIKE I DID USING THIS FORUM??????????
MikeLame

United States

#22 Dec 17, 2012
Prison bitch....soon to be GITMO bitch.
So sorry RCI/CCI guards.....WE Want this bitch in OUR playhouse in Cuba.....he has threatened one of US.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Kenworth shutting down? (Sep '15) 2 hr Chill1973 147
Squatch 5 hr Sweet mother of f... 4
Fail - vanishing women 5 hr Mmb 1
Divorce for nothing... Is he crazy? 6 hr 40ish 93
Kathy Dunn Quin Dunn Janae Carroll (Sep '15) 6 hr the truth 8
Hillarys Petite Mal Siezures 8 hr Beth Ann 3
Jean Thomas (Oct '15) 8 hr robin 12

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance