News Flash

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Sep 13, 2012
Who knows this boy? Is he related to Troy viney? I know about Troy but is this kid into drugs or anything just being a good parent and checking in my daughters friends. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thx in advance.
News Flash

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Sep 13, 2012
cgv wrote:
Black guy? Has kids?
I don't know. He's a teenager. And he is bi racial. Just asking. Think his moms name is Katrina Detty from what I been told
Sharmikia Brookins

Cleveland, OH

#6 Sep 14, 2012
he be badd newz, he gots 2 kidz he dont take care of now. keeps you baby away from dat trash
News Flash

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Sep 14, 2012
[QUOTE who=":("]Yeah he blamed a white guy for being the father, turns out that was a lie. He cashed child support checks from another man who wasn't the father, knowingly. DNA proved the other mans innocence. Black bastard didn't care still cashed the check every month until a court order was issued! And that trashy woman or mother was in on it too! Hope the Rot in hell[/QUOTE]
Yeah. But I was inquiring about Another young man that has nothing to do with those people. I mean I know about vineys and I wont deem him not good enough by association that would not be fair to him. I don't roll like
News Flash

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Sep 14, 2012
chilliskater wrote:
<quoted text>I understand completely however birds of a feather flock together, they are scammers, will take advantage of you and use up all your money, then leave you high and dry
Again not by association.
Criminal

Athens, OH

#11 Sep 14, 2012
All the viney's are bad news criminals women beaters into drugs keep your kids away
theMOM

United States

#12 Sep 14, 2012
Look.....I am DeAndre's Mother!!!!!!!! Whoever is posting this BULLSHIT about my son is seriously Bored and misinformed!!!Not ONE thing that's been posted on here is EVEN TRUE!!! and Not one person on this rediculous website has even met my son .... nor do they know anything about his family!!! With that being said..... Grow the FUCK up and find something better to do!!!
theMOM

United States

#13 Sep 14, 2012
And Whoever started this DUMB SHIT really needs to get a life!!! talking about an innocent child is truley PATHETIC!!!!!
the truth !

Delphos, OH

#14 Sep 22, 2012
I know deandre and he is good kid !! Don't talk shit about someone you don't even know an don't talk about their family either that's the biggest mistake you'll ever make .
Iknow

Lancaster, OH

#15 Sep 23, 2012
theMOM wrote:
And Whoever started this DUMB SHIT really needs to get a life!!! talking about an innocent child is truley PATHETIC!!!!!
. Blah. Blah. Blah
Viney lover

United States

#16 Sep 23, 2012
Not all vineys are bad.everyone has someone in the family that is the black sheep.
YESITSME

Lancaster, OH

#18 Oct 2, 2012
theMOM wrote:
I think you r pathetic ! R u really his mom or just saying u r. I don't want someone sayin they r if they aren't !! If u r his mother I hope u raised him right!! My daughter really likes him alot
let go let god

Columbus, OH

#19 Oct 25, 2012
I am family of DeAndre and actually Im his Uncle. he is a wonderful kid. you are probably jeoulus that your child isnt as great as he is. well Dre. ya Uncle T loves you boy. these people on here are bored and nothin to do
UncleSeanRoberts

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Nov 2, 2012
LOOK.. DeAndre is a good kid! Hes not into anything and hes got a good mom that takes careof him. NOt all the vineys are bad and its just like any other family. Everybody has bad apples in their family so that doesnt mean a damn thing. I dont understand why anyone would get on topics to discuss a kid like this. Lady, if you want to find out some info your DeAndre' then be mature and go about it another way. Hes not into drugs and hes a good kids. Me and your uncle T got your back boy! His dad might have a past but that does not mean that this boy is bad new. If its because hes Bi-racial then your really low. He comes from a good family and his grandma is an extremely good woman who is a teacher by the way. His mom is the one that raised him so his dads mistakes shouldnt have to roll up on him. His dad is actually a good guy, he just has alot of faults and made alot of mistakes. DOnt take this out on Dre'.. GOD, I CANT BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD USE TOPIX TO FIND OUT INFO ON A KID. Let me find out who you are and lets make a forum about you and see what all of chillicothe can make up about you.. get a life lady and for what you just did by posting this forum I would take your next paycheck and go buy a gun and shoot yourself. no kid deserves to be put on ChillicotheTOpix forum..
UncleSeanRoberts

Chillicothe, OH

#21 Nov 2, 2012
OH, and ms. NEWSFLASH.. if your just being a good parent then why be a bitch and post a forum about another parents child. I would be like a normal parent and get to know the kid a little myself. THAT makes you a bad parent for being dumb and doing this to another kid. GOd you have me heated cause I had to see my nephew on here. Everybodys family has some black sheep just like mine, yours, everybodys family does.. Leave De'Andre alone and dont EVER post another thing about a kid on here or I swear to god you will pay for that mistake. How would you like it if someone posted a forum about your daughter??? you would just be devastated now wouldnt you.. stupid bitch, go commit suicide for what you've done!
getAclue

Chillicothe, OH

#22 Nov 3, 2012
EVERYONE has people in their family their not to proud of. EVERYONE. That being said, I understand you want to know who your daughter is involved with. But I think the bigger picture is that our upset she's dating a black kid who has family members that have been known to get a lil crazy. If you raised your daughter right, then trust she has good judgement:) Good luck
Damn

Chillicothe, OH

#23 Nov 3, 2012
tonya wrote:
Dettys are very bad news. Sorry to inform you
Which Detty's bc there are many and not all the same family don't just say the Detty's are bad news bc it isn't true maybe some Detty's are but I know many who are stand up people
Itsmebitches

Chillicothe, OH

#24 Jan 6, 2013
LOL... SPEECHLESS!!!!
Chilli girl

United States

#25 Jan 7, 2013
He is a good kid. Good grades well mannered and very respectful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal and Dane Morgan...again 50 min thetruthshallsety... 1
..Keep One~Drop One.. (Oct '13) 1 hr Analog man 2,094
Jessica Sikes lost another child 3 hr whats up 8
drug dealer on libetty hill Diana parnell Kane... 4 hr JAMIE W 6
God fearing children 7 hr Bill 5
Jason and Terri Payne 7 hr watcher 15
people that work at McDonald's on bridge st and... 7 hr watcher 1
Chillicothe Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web