CCI again?????
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hello

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Oct 1, 2012
Whaz up with K. Ragland from CCI? Unit Mgr reading "Fifty Shades of Gray" to inmates????? She got a tatoo with her inmate lovers name.....she's what gives CORRECTIONS a bad name. KARMA

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 1, 2012
That's a good book! Good series.
But other then that if she's doing these things it's wrong and should be punished for it.
Chrissy Snow

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Oct 1, 2012
Oh c'mon, don't bring a decent person's name onto topix! I'm assuming that you have some beef with her, take it to her.

Since: Oct 11

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Oct 1, 2012
Mrs_Momma_Bear wrote:
That's a good book! Good series.
But other then that if she's doing these things it's wrong and should be punished for it.
Puh-leese! Besides an 'edgy' premise, it has nothing going for it. The author just got lucky in being hip enough to attract women in their 20's and 30's, who read it and then consider themselves 'bad' girls. If this book didn't have it's internet backing, it would just be another dime store smut, I mean romance novel.

Location hidden

#5 Oct 1, 2012
82Angst wrote:
<quoted text>Puh-leese! Besides an 'edgy' premise, it has nothing going for it. The author just got lucky in being hip enough to attract women in their 20's and 30's, who read it and then consider themselves 'bad' girls. If this book didn't have it's internet backing, it would just be another dime store smut, I mean romance novel.
Personal opinions hun, myself I like the series. You obviously don't. That's fine, we are all entitled to our own likes and dislikes :)
Not Named

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Oct 1, 2012
I think we lost track of the point of this post. K Ragland being fired for a relationship with an inmate....remember?!?

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Oct 1, 2012
who cares, I more enjoy talking about books

Location hidden

#8 Oct 1, 2012
Not Named wrote:
I think we lost track of the point of this post. K Ragland being fired for a relationship with an inmate....remember?!?
No I remember this thread being about trashing someone. Guilty or not this is not the right place to call someone out. Go to the persons superiors. You get NOTHING done by posting it on here. Just people's opinions. To be honest.
Been There

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Oct 1, 2012
All I know is that she resigned before being fired.

Since: Jun 12

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Oct 1, 2012
This is why I don't think females should work in a male prison, same as men shouldn't work in a female prison. It's not a disrespectful opinion, and I'm sure you can trust some of the women to have your back before some of the guys.

With that being said, I'm sure you have male staff fooling around with male inmates as well,(cci again), and women with women. Not pointing fingers, just don't want some of you to take my opinion/statement the wrong way

Location hidden

#11 Oct 1, 2012
Dealingwithidiots wrote:
This is why I don't think females should work in a male prison, same as men shouldn't work in a female prison. It's not a disrespectful opinion, and I'm sure you can trust some of the women to have your back before some of the guys.

With that being said, I'm sure you have male staff fooling around with male inmates as well,(cci again), and women with women. Not pointing fingers, just don't want some of you to take my opinion/statement the wrong way
Completely agree!
Been There

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Oct 2, 2012
What you have are bad employees regardless of whether they are male or female. Your comments are disrespectful to the many male and female employees that go into a prison each and every day and do their job. You can't judge an entire staff on the actions of a few. And, in my opinion, the employees that violate the trust that is given them should not be permitted to resign - they should be fired and prosecuted.

Chillicothe, OH

#13 Oct 2, 2012
They can hire who they want, but no one should be surprised by inmate/guard relationships.

Think of all the relationships and flings that happen at regular jobs where males and females are around each other for only 8 hours a day. Yet people are still shocked when a person of one sex is thrown into a pit of cunning, sex depraved inmates and inappropriate relationships form.

These actions shouldn't be overlooked or pardoned, but neither should they come as a shock.

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Oct 2, 2012
82Angst wrote:
They can hire who they want, but no one should be surprised by inmate/guard relationships.

Think of all the relationships and flings that happen at regular jobs where males and females are around each other for only 8 hours a day. Yet people are still shocked when a person of one sex is thrown into a pit of cunning, sex depraved inmates and inappropriate relationships form.

These actions shouldn't be overlooked or pardoned, but neither should they come as a shock.
So what your saying is, for an example, if a single mother, who makes $8/hr, whose Friday paycheck is gone the Wednesday before, and knows she has to pay for groceries and gas, is working at a bank counting out $thousands a day. It would be understandable yet not pardoned if she were to take a stack of cash?!

It's called integrity and self respect/control. If you have a feeling that your self control might be easily swayed, then perhaps you shouldn't sign up for the job, you know ahead of time what your getting yourself into

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Oct 2, 2012
Maybe, If assume the cash could talk to her and prey on her weaknesses and it thoroughly understand extortion, maybe.

I guess Arnold and Clinton shouldn't have signed up for there jobs, because it seems according to you, that 'good' people can ever fall prey to temptation

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Oct 2, 2012
Oops, meant to type 'monica' instead of Arnold. Getting my scandals mixed up.

Chillicothe, OH

#17 Oct 2, 2012
A stack of cash can't "prey on your weakness"?
Knowing it may be the only way to put food on the table, for your children?!
The temptation is there, in both cases, and like I said above, if you feel you may be swayed to do the wrong thing, then be responsible enough to not put yourself in that situation.

Prison jobs aren't for everyone, if you can't leave your personal issues in the parking lot, then it's not for you, and it is those personal issues taken in with you that gets you in trouble
the jerk

Chillicothe, OH

#18 Oct 3, 2012
sounds like trash to me she better watch out she just might get her neck shanked for messin around.

Chillicothe, OH

#19 Oct 3, 2012
Dealingwithidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
So what your saying is, for an example, if a single mother, who makes $8/hr, whose Friday paycheck is gone the Wednesday before, and knows she has to pay for groceries and gas, is working at a bank counting out $thousands a day. It would be understandable yet not pardoned if she were to take a stack of cash?!
It's called integrity and self respect/control. If you have a feeling that your self control might be easily swayed, then perhaps you shouldn't sign up for the job, you know ahead of time what your getting yourself into
I completely agree! Angust I see where your coming from, but a person must respect themselves and those around them not to give into temptation. Its is all about integrity and personal responciabity. There are some woman who may love to hear what them men are selling them in there, but a true woman would see it for what it truly is bullshit!

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Oct 3, 2012
I was coming in too strong and I do agree with you two.

I believe it does take a certain kind of person to work a job like that (even in a same sex/ mixed sex prison). I really believe it isn't for the majority of people.

I suppose if I come away making any point, it's that even people who start the job 'strong' and on the right moral path can become swayed and corrupted to it over time. I don't think anyone starts a job in a prison thinking 'Oh boy, time to get laid'.

The stressful nature of a institutional guard job seems to lead many off that straight and narrow path to drinking, drugs and all kinds of unhealthy things. I have to respect the 'good' people in those jobs. As is said: "Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
..Keep One~Drop One.. (Oct '13) 5 min Red_Forman 3,067
looking for a jon 7 min big an beautiful 1
Fights at the feast! (May '12) 8 min Der Fuehrer 66
Huffington Post writes article about Chillicoth... 50 min joanna50 26
Looking for a 30+yr old woman to go fishing with 1 hr joanna50 38
Is Tyler Atwood out? 1 hr jenny 6
steve hadox 1 hr KWC 9
girl who drowned 6 hr Kate 22
i see they arrested a few hookers but no johns hmm 7 hr timey 55
More from around the web