The Bum on bridge street army clothes...

The Bum on bridge street army clothes.....

Posted in the Chillicothe Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mark

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Apr 28, 2012
The Bum on bridge street in the army clothes my uncle gave him $500 Dollars figered he would be set for a few days and leave. Because my uncle was in the war and felt bad for him. So he gave him $500 and the guy still stayed didn't leave.. Was also there the next day. He is just scaming people trying to make people feel sorry for him..... HE IS JUST ONE BIG SCAM. PS Then a friend followed him and he has a house! But he says he lives in the woods! People like that makes me sick because their are people that really needs help and people like him ruins it for others that needs help. He has been out there for 2 years now also found out latter he gets 2 checks every month.

“Loving husband of Mrs cowface”

Since: Jan 12

Chillicothe OH

#2 Apr 28, 2012
Your Unkle will be rewarded one day for his act of kindness. Jesus said "If what you have done unto the least of these, you have done unto me". The begger on the other hand, if fraudulant will also receive his due just reward.
whisky

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Apr 29, 2012
Crazy how that guy gos out there every day for 2 years and people will still give him money. I always see him couting it and buying cigs. Cigs would be the lest of my worrys if i was homeless food would be my thing. I bet that guy makes more than anybody in this town. He has a very good bussiness going on maybe i will see if he is hireing lol.
Greetings2u

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Apr 29, 2012
Mark wrote:
The Bum on bridge street in the army clothes my uncle gave him $500 Dollars figered he would be set for a few days and leave. Because my uncle was in the war and felt bad for him. So he gave him $500 and the guy still stayed didn't leave.. Was also there the next day. He is just scaming people trying to make people feel sorry for him..... HE IS JUST ONE BIG SCAM. PS Then a friend followed him and he has a house! But he says he lives in the woods! People like that makes me sick because their are people that really needs help and people like him ruins it for others that needs help. He has been out there for 2 years now also found out latter he gets 2 checks every month.
My uncle did the same thing...not that much money but was scammed. I too found out all the things you did about house, checks etc. They are con artists feeding off peoples emotions.
he is a liar

Van Wert, OH

#5 Apr 29, 2012
The same "homeless man" has a registered address just outside Portsmouth.
He has family in Chillicothe that he stays with part of the time.
It is the same one that pics were posted of buying the big flat screen tv.
Scioto County Sheriff reports confirm that he does have both a home and address, they were called there twice, he reportedly has lived there 9 years.
Someone needing help, I don't mind helping when I can.
When it's a scam....
tbay

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Apr 29, 2012
Grow up in the ghetto. You can take one look at them bums on bridge and tell they are scamming. Smart guys.
whateverdude

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Apr 29, 2012
Dude's been doing this shit forever. And suckers keep feeding his habits. This shit has been in the news. I personally drive by and tell him exactly HOW big a piece of shit he is. That ain't a man. A man has some self-respect. THAT is just another piece of filth junkie.
dreamer

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Apr 29, 2012
a *person has self-respect
Vet Watcher

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Apr 29, 2012
A real veteran would have too much self respect to beg on the side of the road. This piece of scum will never go away along as there are fools out there that keep giving him something for nothing. The taxpayers pay for social service agencies to determine who needs real help and to provide that help. If anyone feels they are not paying their fair share, than make your donations through the United Way or directly to an organization of your own choice. Giving money directly to the scum that hangs out around our town only says that YOU are just plain S-T-U-P-I-D.
Mark

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Apr 29, 2012
Crystal Ratcliff and Greg Ward are the ones taking his check and making him go out there. They make him do it so they can buy Heroin. The guys living with them he isn't "all their". Someone needs to get ahold of the VA to have something done and get him away from them people. So the people giving him money is going strait for Heroin for them. People are just supporting Heroin addices.
Mark C

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Apr 29, 2012
Mark C I seen where there was another mark!
Haha

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Apr 29, 2012
If one person stood next to him with a sign saying he's a scammer everytime they saw him I bet he would stop pretty quick
whisky

Chillicothe, OH

#13 Apr 29, 2012
Haha wrote:
If one person stood next to him with a sign saying he's a scammer everytime they saw him I bet he would stop pretty quick
Yep that would be funny thats what someone needs to do lol. The cops should do something he will sit there and litter all day.
Jay

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Apr 30, 2012
Yes that guy does'nt need any money he gets one hell of a check each month.. I know him very well he is a scam artist.. So who ever is dumb enough to give him money the jokes on you!!
JEFF

United States

#15 May 1, 2012
Well not everyone knows not to give him money, I, personally did not because I'm from columbus, so it probably won't be so easy since out of town ppl don't know
wendy3000

Chillicothe, OH

#16 May 1, 2012
I am going to punch him.
Carla

Chillicothe, OH

#17 May 1, 2012
The owner of Max and Ermas offered him a dishwashing position making $8 an hour and he refused...If he was truly homeless, you'd be grateful to get a job offered to you like that.
lol

Chillicothe, OH

#18 May 1, 2012
Carla wrote:
The owner of Maxand Ermas offered hima dishwashing position making $8an hourand he refused...If he was truly homeless, you'd be gratefulto get a job offeredto you like that.
Why would he work he would make more in one day than he would a whole month.. He has it made he can sit there all day people bring him food drinks money what else can he ask for.. All he will do is sit there and smoke and take it easy why everybody else is working their butts off!! H#ll the City should build him a building out there!!
Agree

Lancaster, OH

#19 May 1, 2012
There are plenty of places that help the homeless. I would rather donate to the shelters. I don't know why they let them hold signs saying they are homeless and need food.

Since: May 12

Chillicothe, OH

#20 May 2, 2012
Mark wrote:
Crystal Ratcliff and Greg Ward are the ones taking his check and making him go out there. They make him do it so they can buy Heroin. The guys living with them he isn't "all their". Someone needs to get ahold of the VA to have something done and get him away from them people. So the people giving him money is going strait for Heroin for them. People are just supporting Heroin addices.
I know the guy your talking about. He is a legit Vet but is not all there in the head anymore. Ill share the man of his dignity by not sharing his name but a few years ago his wife passed away and then his 2nd wife left him for a scumbag that beat on her that was also slow. This is not the same guy from Portsmouth as seen on TV but if hes staying with "CRACKHEAD Crystal" Ratcliff off and on then thats why hes still out there because shes filling his head with crap and hes more worried about her kids and we need to get the info on where this user is staying because not only is she taking advantage of a SR Citizen which hes close to 65 but also a disabled vet and i want to have these users put in their right place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glen "Matt" Hamner (Mar '12) 16 min Stacey 233
Randy putnam 37 min The truth 1
Savannah Park 1 hr Firehose Dave 5
Hiawatha, I sure miss my old bar 4 hr Tilben 3
Could the earth be flat 5 hr Dave 20
Accords bar on Blain Highway 6 hr mvilleforlife 12
Planet fitness girls (Nov '15) 6 hr Black Juice 62

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance