Dick Shlitz

Chillicothe, OH

#25 Mar 5, 2011
MMMMMMMMMM, Darla works it like nobody I ever seen! She is an outstanding in her field!
Exadenaemployeea ndhappy

United States

#26 Mar 8, 2011
I worked at adena for 7 years about 5 years ago and saw many of the same problems sited in previous posts. Good employees are over worked to makeup for lazy ones: they treat employees as slaves; manage by threat; and have the most incompetent management I have ever seen. Since I left my friends tell me how it has gotten worse; I didn't think that was possible but adena sure has given new meaning to a shit hole of an employer. I thank God everyday I left. I now work for a wonderful hospital and make one and a half times my adena salary.
ProudExAdenaEmpl oyee

Chillicothe, OH

#27 Mar 8, 2011
I'm surprised a infestation of crabs,bed bugs and S.T.D's hasen't taken place. I'm so glad I quit, thought I feel sad for those who are pateints there. I thought it was a medical center... not a hotel/motel for "The Chosen Employees & Management."
Casey Jones

Chillicothe, OH

#28 Mar 9, 2011
I hear ole' D.L. likes to ride the train, WOO WOO!!!
AdenaExPat

Findlay, OH

#29 Mar 10, 2011
I worked there for quite a few years and can offer some insight.

When Al Rupiper was CEO, the whole place was different. It was a place where employees were respected.

Enter the new CEO, Shuter, who could not be more appropriately named. The place changed into one where lots of blame was thrown around and people are walked out regularly. Everyone is scared for their jobs and throw other people under the bus to save their own hide. Instead of the focus being employee and staff satisfaction, it became all about the dollar. How much money can we make?

There was a recent story about them operating on the wrong site on a patient. I found it funny that the Gazette hasn't covered it.

Stay away from that place. It is evil.
no name

Chillicothe, OH

#30 Mar 30, 2011
sweetie123 wrote:
<quoted text>
well ernie just a little bit of info for you dear i happen to know the main person in same day and little do u no that she is a very loving kind person and hello its not so that they do that can u say illegel! Get a life and stop posting shit on this website when u have no idea what goes on! And ask her staff....THIS IS NOT TRUE! Do i agree with adena NO but this is a lie and u need go stop spreading it! Go to holzer or somc if u dont like adena simple as that!
I agree with who ever posted it aint true and if you dont like adena go some place else cause the give the best care you will ever see

Since: Mar 11

Circleville, OH

#31 Mar 30, 2011
no name wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with who ever posted it aint true and if you dont like adena go some place else cause the give the best care you will ever see
Your crazy....that place is a hell hole!
melissa

Reynoldsburg, OH

#32 Mar 31, 2011
How about Diana Mulkern, anyone know her? She works there.. I cant stand adena or berger hospital, they all suck... They kill people.
Roundtown

Logan, OH

#33 Mar 31, 2011
I had a surgery there and they treated me just great, matter a fact when I was waking back up the pretty nurse was rubbing me in my privates... it def made my hand feel better..
Pun-Tan

Chillicothe, OH

#34 Apr 1, 2011
All I know is the lady that works in Security is pretty hot. She has a nice butt that wiggles and nice boobies that jiggle.
Kelly

Bowie, MD

#35 Apr 2, 2011
Smartgirl
Are you smartgirl better known as "Megan Smart" the one that works in the obgyn department? Are you the one that refused to give my daughter an ultrasound? Are you the one that snooped through her files and seen the complications that she was having and then you went and told people about it? If so I've already posted on other Adena post about your professionalism.
And I do have a lawyer and I do have witnesses that wrote out statements. So you and Adena are both going to be sued. You will pay for the pain that you've caused my family. And Adena will pay for having such an employ as yourself working for them. Especially if you continue to work there after my lawyer gets the process started.
APPLE

Chillicothe, OH

#36 Apr 2, 2011
Kelly wrote:
Smartgirl
Are you smartgirl better known as "Megan Smart" the one that works in the obgyn department? Are you the one that refused to give my daughter an ultrasound? Are you the one that snooped through her files and seen the complications that she was having and then you went and told people about it? If so I've already posted on other Adena post about your professionalism.
And I do have a lawyer and I do have witnesses that wrote out statements. So you and Adena are both going to be sued. You will pay for the pain that you've caused my family. And Adena will pay for having such an employ as yourself working for them. Especially if you continue to work there after my lawyer gets the process started.
I can't believe you are old enough to have a daughter as you have the DUMBEST posts I have ever seen. Why don't you grow up, maybe you could be a ROLE model for your daughter instead of a bitter old lady!
Kelly

Bowie, MD

#37 Apr 2, 2011
APPLE wrote:
<quoted text>I can't believe you are old enough to have a daughter as you have the DUMBEST posts I have ever seen. Why don't you grow up, maybe you could be a ROLE model for your daughter instead of a bitter old lady!
Well why don't you post your real name? And my post is not dumb if it's letting other people know what goes on at Adena. And as far as role model I am! I thought that people with professional jobs are supposed to be role models too! But well see how dumb it is when it's in court.
Sleepy

Fowlerville, MI

#38 Apr 2, 2011
Kelly wrote:
Smartgirl
Are you smartgirl better known as "Megan Smart" the one that works in the obgyn department? Are you the one that refused to give my daughter an ultrasound? Are you the one that snooped through her files and seen the complications that she was having and then you went and told people about it? If so I've already posted on other Adena post about your professionalism.
And I do have a lawyer and I do have witnesses that wrote out statements. So you and Adena are both going to be sued. You will pay for the pain that you've caused my family. And Adena will pay for having such an employ as yourself working for them. Especially if you continue to work there after my lawyer gets the process started.
I'm sorry you had this experience. In the medical field, you do have the right to refuse an assignment. So, I wonder if there were a personal issue between your daughter and the u/s tech. This could be the reason why she refused the assignment. With the break of pt confidentiality , that's a different story but I have a feeling its all connected. Also with the suing, good luck w/ that. If do you have enough evidence, they will settle out of court. If not, most big companies will drag out in court until you have no more money to spend. If everything you say is accurate 100%, hope everything goes good for ya. If not, watch out for karma.
Kelly

Bowie, MD

#39 Apr 2, 2011
Sleepy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry you had this experience. In the medical field, you do have the right to refuse an assignment. So, I wonder if there were a personal issue between your daughter and the u/s tech. This could be the reason why she refused the assignment. With the break of pt confidentiality , that's a different story but I have a feeling its all connected. Also with the suing, good luck w/ that. If do you have enough evidence, they will settle out of court. If not, most big companies will drag out in court until you have no more money to spend. If everything you say is accurate 100%, hope everything goes good for ya. If not, watch out for karma.
I'm not sure if they have issues or not. I do know that she had no right to snoop through my daughters files and tell anything about the situation. She refused to do the ultrasound so why did she have any right even looking at them. I have all the evidence that I need.
And I'm not looking for a money settlement. We have money. I want her to pay for her actions. I dont feel that she should get away with this. It shouldn't matter if they have problems or not. That was very unprofessional. And it looks very bad twards Adena for having such employees.
Sleepy

Fowlerville, MI

#40 Apr 2, 2011
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure if they have issues or not. I do know that she had no right to snoop through my daughters files and tell anything about the situation. She refused to do the ultrasound so why did she have any right even looking at them. I have all the evidence that I need.
And I'm not looking for a money settlement. We have money. I want her to pay for her actions. I dont feel that she should get away with this. It shouldn't matter if they have problems or not. That was very unprofessional. And it looks very bad twards Adena for having such employees.
I do agree w/ you . If she didn't do the u/s, she shouldn't have looked into her chart. Have you made a formal complaint w/ the hospital? This could be quicker than going to the court system. Also, talk to the office manager, pt advocate or both . They will investigate.
Kelly

Bowie, MD

#41 Apr 2, 2011
Sleepy wrote:
<quoted text>I do agree w/ you . If she didn't do the u/s, she shouldn't have looked into her chart. Have you made a formal complaint w/ the hospital? This could be quicker than going to the court system. Also, talk to the office manager, pt advocate or both . They will investigate.
I was going to talk to them but I didn't think that they'd do much that way. I just figured going to court would be my best bet on getting the best outcome. Do you really think that they'd listen to
Me?
Sleepy

Fowlerville, MI

#42 Apr 2, 2011
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
I was going to talk to them but I didn't think that they'd do much that way. I just figured going to court would be my best bet on getting the best outcome. Do you really think that they'd listen to
Me?
Yes, they will. They all will.

Since: Mar 11

Circleville, OH

#43 Apr 3, 2011
Actually, I would call the general hospital number and ask to speak to the " patient advocate" they are bound by laws to investigate your complaint and follow up with you on the outcome. I think this would be the best place to start and I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the outcome.
ReadyFreddie

Chillicothe, OH

#44 Apr 3, 2011
Hey Pun-Tan. I think you asking about Darla. She is a pretty hot looking MILF.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fred Leasure 6 min therealdeal 8
riding chillicothe of advendure scum 25 min steve aka lone wolf 5
all practice of evil Islam should be banned and... 30 min urajoke 51
Susie 45 min Virgil 2
Jennifer Elliott 51 min It is disgusting 115
Drug dealer nicknamed "BB" 53 min Noisy Bitch 7
Ernie Barrows 54 min Ernie Barrows 33
drug overdoses 1 hr LOL 24
Zane trace boys coach is the worst coach ever!! 6 hr HappyHappyHappy 57

Flood Watch for Ross County was issued at March 02 at 3:13PM EST

Chillicothe Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chillicothe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:50 am PST

NFL 8:50AM
Josh McCown: I want to help Manziel as much as I can
CBS Sports 2:08 PM
Josh McCown signing with Browns puts Bills in tough spot at QB
Bleacher Report 3:30 AM
Bengals' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Browns' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency
ESPN 9:25 AM
McCown expects to start at QB for Browns