Employees at Adena Hospital

Posted in the Chillicothe Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Britt01

Bidwell, OH

#1 Dec 21, 2010
Has any employees at Adena Hospital been treated unfairly or hate working there?
we need justice

United States

#2 Jan 1, 2011
yes, I worked there many years, however, it is not such a great place to work anymore. Eric Perdue has given his soul to the DEVIL and most of the others in HR don't give a shit! Mark Shuter is the most un-christian person i have met. I am not sure what has happened with you Britt01 but I would definately seek out an attorney for advice.
harrassed

United States

#3 Jan 1, 2011
I was sexually harrassed by a male that has worked in HR for many years and when I complained to my manager and then met with the VP of HR I was treated like I was crazy. I was soon let go for something I wasn't guilty of and then I was able to meet with M. Shuter about it...he agreed with what they did. He is not a christian man.
geesh

United States

#5 Jan 2, 2011
i am thinking i don't want to go there
Jeff

Dallas, TX

#6 Jan 21, 2011
You people are full of it, don't believe everything you hear ...
ernie

United States

#7 Jan 28, 2011
Don't have same day surgery at adena. Tgwy are putting ppl out for longer than needed because they don't have any rooms. The lady running the dept told the nurses to not let this out that they could be in trouble for this.
Simon

Dallas, TX

#8 Jan 31, 2011
ernie wrote:
Don't have same day surgery at adena. Tgwy are putting ppl out for longer than needed because they don't have any rooms. The lady running the dept told the nurses to not let this out that they could be in trouble for this.
. Funny !!!!
Shes all that

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Feb 7, 2011
I know a girl works in radiology. She files the x-rays. All this girl ever wants to talk about is how all of her co-workers hate her because she's so gorgeous. She says that all of the male doctors want her and they hit on her right in front of her co-workers. She's so stressed out because these girls are so jealous of her.
Barney

Chicago, IL

#10 Feb 10, 2011
Shes all that wrote:
I know a girl works in radiology. She files the x-rays. All this girl ever wants to talk about is how all of her co-workers hate her because she's so gorgeous. She says that all of the male doctors want her and they hit on her right in front of her co-workers. She's so stressed out because these girls are so jealous of her.
. That's funny !!!!
Barney

Chicago, IL

#11 Feb 10, 2011
She must be the hottest female around !!!!
Be careful

Chicago, IL

#12 Feb 18, 2011
Be very careful if you work at adena. Very hostile environment with blind leaders. Still trying to figure out why the CEO of adena was hired when he didn't last at his last job. It's only a matter of time before the bubble burst! Oh and it will be nasty!! Very sad for the community and employees that try to make a difference.
sweetie123

United States

#15 Feb 27, 2011
ernie wrote:

well ernie just a little bit of info for you dear i happen to know the main person in same day and little do u no that she is a very loving kind person and hello its not so that they do that can u say illegel! Get a life and stop posting shit on this website when u have no idea what goes on! And ask her staff....THIS IS NOT TRUE! Do i agree with adena NO but this is a lie and u need go stop spreading it! Go to holzer or somc if u dont like adena simple as that!
Living The Dream

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Mar 3, 2011
Adena - "Living The Dream, Because Change Is Good!"
Living The Dream

Chillicothe, OH

#17 Mar 3, 2011
I wish Mikki Doughty was my friend with benifits. Hook me up, baby!!!
Living The Dream

Chillicothe, OH

#18 Mar 3, 2011
Mikki Doughty might be the oldest ride in the park, but she's got the longest long!
Anonymous

Chillicothe, OH

#19 Mar 3, 2011
All I know is when I'm at work at Adena, all I smell is sex and candy, makes one wonder, when does any work get done?
LPN4Life

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Mar 3, 2011
They treat the hard working personal as slaves, though the staff who are lazy and just there to get a check are treated as if they were the cream of the crop. I guess there is some truth behind the "sayings" at Adena from the upper management in H.R., "Your outstanding in your field" and "You couldn't handle the truth." Maybe one day the truth will be showing in a new light as why Adena has fired and set up good hard working employees just so they can hire friends of friends. Then those who run Adena set back and wonder why the place has a bad reputation.
Mikki Doughty Fan Club

Chillicothe, OH

#21 Mar 3, 2011
smartgirl wrote:
ATTENTION ALL EMPLOYEES!!!! Mikki Doughty likes her co workers and their friends (male or female) married or not. She would bang a snake if it held still long enough.
Smartgirl is jealious due to Mikki Doughty being the youngest ride in the park, with the longest long!
Mikki Doughty Fan Club

Chillicothe, OH

#22 Mar 3, 2011
smartgirl wrote:
ATTENTION ALL EMPLOYEES!!!! Mikki Doughty likes her co workers and their friends (male or female) married or not. She would bang a snake if it held still long enough.
Kinda sounds like Smartgirl knows alot about the snake action... all I can say is Mikki Doughty has some magic size 6 feet.
big dick

United States

#24 Mar 4, 2011
I mint to say he likes it in the brown eye!
An darla will tuck any thing coming or going just like nikky

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what's your fantasy? (Jan '14) 26 min Sweet and savory 42
Curtis horsley 31 min Shiney diamonds 14
Drug houses post them. 52 min Bumblebee 6
Sharon Mullins and her boyfriend 1 hr Cassie 1
Bodad Bobo 1 hr Hottie from chilli 14
..Keep One~Drop One.. (Oct '13) 2 hr -Glinda- 4,623
Anyone know a Martha? (May '14) 3 hr LDwizard 7
Divorce for nothing... Is he crazy? 5 hr Weasel 18

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web