Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

Judged:

whats the point kinda discrimination , take a test on math , reading , problem solving has nothing to with , flat out work , i have worked beside men and women, with no diploma they can do the job , all this is , is a job poll , weed out all the dummies , u may get hired , it does not mean your a good worker by passing a test , im sorry , its not , what happen to the good ole days when u went right to the place of employment , gone just like are jobs gone , and now we have this crappy governor , sb5 , please you are a joke , wake up people ,

Since: Feb 11

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

Judged:

I know that it is discouraging. But Kenworth is very picky on who they hire. Of course they sometimes have no good ppl slip thru but Instead of bitching how about picking up a book and some tutor time it can only benefit u.

Since: Mar 11

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

Judged:

A_WOW wrote:
I know that it is discouraging. But Kenworth is very picky on who they hire. Of course they sometimes have no good ppl slip thru but Instead of bitching how about picking up a book and some tutor time it can only benefit u.
how bout you read and tutor me , then i can bitch slap u while im bitching , hows that you moran

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

Judged:

Well apparently I am not the moron because I passed the test and was hired there....... hummm

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

well shit im there too , find me

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

dogsnot wrote:
well shit im there too , find me
Well then you would know that there is a task training test you have to pass too......

What department do u work in?
jwowzers

Sunbury, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

for all the new hires,i wonder when the mass lay-offs will begin? any rumors of when?
Not Named

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

If Dogsnot actually works there, which is doubtful, I would guess he/she is in the janitorial department. There is no possible way that someone that speaks or types like that could have passed those tests. I would be surprised if they even graduated middle school.

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2011

A_WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then you would know that there is a task training test you have to pass too......
What department do u work in?
my task is not to argue with a chick , have a good day miss.

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2011

dogsnot wrote:
<quoted text>
my task is not to argue with a chick , have a good day miss.
LMFAO REALLY????? But u said that u were gonna bitch smack me... Yeah he doesn't work there!!!
Worker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

Judged:

FYI: I heard that the contract is 2yrs so they guarantee ya 2yrs of work? Hope its true, my current employer cant guarantee me 2 months. Im testing later this month.
Lemmy

New Haven, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2011

I took the test, scored an 18 out of 21 possible, Kenworth requested my resume, and I haven't heard a thing since (2 weeks ago)- sheesh, what do they want? I also have 20 years of plant work, and a good attendance record.

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2011

Lemmy they hire in groups. When they are ready for more ppl they will contact u. I am hearing Sept alot. so hang in there.

I have also heard they hired too many ppl this last round. WHo knows really. But this is my guess they are anticipating huge orders and when their back log is rising they will hire more ppl. They are getting lots of ppl ready for the next hire.
Lemmy

New Haven, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2011

A_WOW wrote:
Lemmy they hire in groups. When they are ready for more ppl they will contact u. I am hearing Sept alot. so hang in there.
I have also heard they hired too many ppl this last round. WHo knows really. But this is my guess they are anticipating huge orders and when their back log is rising they will hire more ppl. They are getting lots of ppl ready for the next hire.
Thanks for the info:)

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2011

No problem... Just don't get too discouraged yet.. :)
Believe

Clyde, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

I just recently had an interview. I hear they are doing skills test, Tuesday and Thursday.
A_WOW wrote:
No problem... Just don't get too discouraged yet..:)
Believe

Clyde, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

A_WOW do you know about how many they have hired so far? Are they bringing in so many a week or a month? How
Many started the same time as you? Thanks
Lemmy

New Haven, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

Believe wrote:
I just recently had an interview. I hear they are doing skills test, Tuesday and Thursday.
<quoted text>
What date did you take your Work Keys test?
wanabthere

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

i had my 2nd interview bout 3 weeks ago and havnt heard a peep since. i dont known if thats good news or bad. i didnt think the interview went well, but im hoping my test scores and skills aptitude will get me through the door. any recent news
A_WOW

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

I have no idea how many they have hired.. 50 in my group...
They are bringing in ppl as needed ( as build rate increases ect..) It is really all up in the air. They don't tell the workers much.... so ur guess is as good as mine lol

wanabthere- USUALLY if u have a second interview ur in. BUT I have known a case where that is not true. Keep ur chin up they may have ur name to the side awaiting ur turn..

If the ppl that has been there 30+ years would retire everyone would be in good shape..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of170
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Chillicothe Forum right now

Search the Chillicothe Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jason and Kisha Jay needs to find someone diffr... 12 min wow 31
Joe Allagree 2 hr Who 9
..Keep One~Drop One.. (Oct '13) 2 hr Honest Babe 1,961
Don Welch 4 hr Co Worker 8
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr Reality speaks 28,424
Fashion exchange (Jul '13) 5 hr BawB 35
Kendra Hoosier 5 hr BawB 4
Hobby Lobby 7 hr joanna50 67
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chillicothe Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••