Death by addiction
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
awake

Canton, OH

#21 Jul 22, 2012
82Angst wrote:
Ronnie, really? Didn't know that one. The fact he was in his bathtub.. was it thought to be intentional?
I have heard that Jason's was an intentional overdose. No one wants to grow up an be an addict, but it happens. I feel that there should be more prevention efforts in ours schools, to help prevent and educate are youth on the effects and consequences of using drugs. Some people can become hooked the first time they try something. Others see it at home or wherever and give in to using because it is what they know. I really think we need to focus on our youth so the list of names will decrease over time.
friend

United States

#22 Aug 19, 2012
Brandy sims
sme

Chillicothe, OH

#23 Aug 26, 2012
brandy sims....rip she was so young an such a beautiful girl..i miss you girl so much wish we had spent more time like we did back in elementary school...u were so awsome!
Chyna

United States

#24 Aug 26, 2012
Jason Bocook he died many years ago though
Brandy Sims
There was a mother and daughter in law in Frankfort that died recently from an overdose but I can't think of their names

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#25 Aug 26, 2012
i love reading about junkies dying. the only god junkie is a dead junkie
MileNmine

United States

#26 Aug 26, 2012
therealturkeyburger wrote:
i love reading about junkies dying. the only god junkie is a dead junkie
Do you realize that addiction and starvation
Are virtually identical reactions in the brain? Your body is begging for something that it sees as vital to self preservation. Go three days without food and water and u will have a little better understanding of what it feels like when your brain is telling you that you lack something very important. Addiction is an illness. I'm not saying you should feel sorry for an addict. Just understand, that's all. Hope you and your loved ones are fortunate enough to stay out of its reach.

R.I.P. Dad

Location hidden

#27 Aug 26, 2012
i know better then to put that garbage into my body. any one who does is garbage plain and simple. its not an illness they did it to themselves. family members who i find out use are dead to me, i dont care who it is

Since: Oct 11

Chillicothe, OH

#28 Aug 26, 2012
i know better then to put that garbage into my body. any one who does is garbage plain and simple. its not an illness they did it to themselves. family members who i find out use are dead to me, i dont care who it is
Must be lonely on that pedestal. To never consume garbage, which I assume includes unnecessary sugars and fats since you are so 'zero tolerance'.

I wish I could be your son or daughter. Probably dis-own them for interracial dating or being non-protestant christan too eh?

Chillicothe, OH

#29 Aug 26, 2012
i know better then to put that garbage into my body. any one who does is garbage plain and simple.
I know you are trolling, but damn this makes my head spin. I don't drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes, but I wouldn't ever say people that do are garbage (even though I believe those substances are just that).
I

Location hidden

#30 Aug 26, 2012
i drink, used to smoke, eat sugars and fats. i could care less about interracial dating or homosexual love. but the drugs they take, pills, heroin, meth, and crack those ruin lives. i dont really care about weed because ive never heard of someone tryig to sell their kid for weed. they others i have heard of the junkie scum trying to sell their kids or rent them to pervs. junkies are garbage to me. you dont have to agree i just know how i feel

Chillicothe, OH

#31 Aug 27, 2012
I know it's a tired point,but when it was outlawed, alcohol was causing all of the same problems. If it were 1920 you would be in the same group as the 'junkie garbage' by drinking it.

It's funny how public opinion can be molded, changed and forgotten so fast. There are very few drugs that will automatically turn you into a stark raving mad violent rapist, despite what they would have you believe (reefer madness, the cocaine+ black guy= uncontrollable rapist fears)

Don't get me wrong, these are some bad, nasty substances. But very few of them are socially 'worse' than what is already legal. I mean, I can go buy a 6 pack, trip out on some benedryl and get a pseudo-codiene high from loperamide (a demerol relative), all in one stop at walmart! 95% of people aren't so uncontrolled that they would go out and kill themselves or others if certain substances were available.
Ronnies sister

Columbus, OH

#32 Jun 14, 2016
tbay wrote:
When did Ronnie Palmer die??? What of?
FOR ONE THING DONT SPEAK ON SOMETHING YOU DONT KNOW. There was no bathtub nor did he shoot up. That's my brother and I'm not going to let any tell a lie about it. Inconsiderate people need to get the facts straight first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Jan '13) 7 min Princess Hey 3,248
chris suttun (Nov '13) 11 min Lol 6
Mary Jones 26 min Bob Stainer 2
Johanna Ratcliff 28 min New Mrs Ratcliff 1
Kenworth SKAN KS 1 hr Kelly 17
Chris suton is so cute is he single? (Feb '14) 1 hr Lori 7
Stacia Christman 2 hr Shaylee 6
Why haven't the roads have been plowed? 10 hr gary 20

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web